Valentine's Day testers!

Thank you for the thread CP. Let's see how it goes for me this month with ovulation. In September, I went from low to peak in 1 day and got a positive but had a chemical pregnancy... Let's see...

At the Drs this morning. Getting everything checked out making sure everything is good. Then we start dtd since the dh is home for 9 days and all during my fertile days. 😁😍😍😍😁😁😁

Good luck!

Good luck MiaMama I hope you catch this cycle!

Good luck Thorpedo11!

I tried preseed last night for the first time and it wasn't bad! I didn't mind trying something new while ttc... it keeps things interesting AND will help with getting pregnant :)

I'm on cd 12 and probably have several days until ovulation. We're trying to bd every couple of days until I get stronger opks (then daily) so the swimmers are ready and waiting when the egg is released. I'm afraid I'll miss the surge on the opks.

I tried preseed last night for the first time and it wasn't bad! I didn't mind trying something new while ttc... it keeps things interesting AND will help with getting pregnant :)

I'm on cd 12 and probably have several days until ovulation. We're trying to bd every couple of days until I get stronger opks (then daily) so the swimmers are ready and waiting when the egg is released. I'm afraid I'll miss the surge on the opks.

That's a good idea! I've read in multiple places that BDing every other day is best to make sure you don't miss. I think DH and I are going to start doing that tonight and every day/every other day through the weekend and I'm interested to try preseed now so maybe I'll try that tonight as well! haha

Hey everyone! New to the forum and wanted to know if i could join in. :)
This is our first cycle TTC. Kinda excited and anxious and mostly making myself crazy. Ha ha... I'm sure I don't have to say anymore! LOL

I'm currently CD12. I usually OV on day 13. Currently using Clear Blue OPK and got a flashing smiley today! AF should be due around Feb 10/11 so I should be testing around the same time as you all.

Really excited for everyone and happy to be here with you all on this crazy (often stressful) journey.

At the Drs this morning. Getting everything checked out making sure everything is good. Then we start dtd since the dh is home for 9 days and all during my fertile days. 😁😍😍😍😁😁😁

Good luck!

Thank you! I had good visit. My dr said everything looked great and wished us luck for try and said she hopes to see me very soon.

I'm excited for all of us ladies. I think this will be a good month for everyone on this thread.

CD8 here, so still a little way off from ov, but we finally DTD today for the first time in weeks, and I used some Preseed just to try it out (as a slather-it-on kinda lube as opposed to internal application). It worked well for that purpose at least!

Cd 10 today and got what looks like EWCM so we will have to do some BD tonight. This is our first month TTC and charting so everything is new and exciting. Funny how happy marking my chart for BD and fertile CM makes me. Just hope I get a clear temp spike in a few days so I'm not left guessing.

Welcome to the new ladies!!!

BabyForIris, we are cycle buddies! I am CD12 too!

Thorpedo11, I'm glad everything is well. Can't wait to see how it goes for all of us.

cd 17 today. OPk's are still negative. I am due to ovulate any time now. I used to ovulate on cd 17 but after the mc it moved to cd 19. And when I did opk's on the first cycle I ovulated the same day as the surge which is also different as it used to be the day after. I test twice a day with dollar store ones.

For those not experienced, there really is no close to positive. We have LH in our system at all times which is why 2 lines are pretty much always there. I've had darker lines and almost no lines and it can go back and forth. Sometimes it's time of day, sometimes it's how long you held it for. But most women (and I say most because I am sure there are exceptions) do not see a progression.

If you are doing it every other day / every day and you know when abouts you ovulate don't worry to much if you miss the surge. It can be easy to do that. Some women are unlucky and surge in the middle of the night. But testing twice a day, if you can afford it, is great. on the cycle I got my bfp I tested mid morning, it was negative (I used clear blue digital with smiley) but something told me to test again. So I took it with me to grandma's house. lol at 7pm I tested again and got my smiley face. If I had stuck with my first test I would have missed it. but we were doing it every day so if I did I wouldn't be too concerned.

I can only test twice a day at weekends as I'm at work during the week from half 7 until 6 so I test when I get home. All been negative so far but fertility friend says I'm due to ovulation this weekend.

I see a definite progression on OPKS - and usually I get positives for 2 days before they start to fade back out again.

Unfortunately I've woken up with a sore throat and cold :( this makes temping very difficult! I hope I can breathe through my nose again by the time I ovulate - it would be so annoying if it ruined my chart :( luckily I think I am a few days away from O so hopefully I'll feel better by Saturday.

rose: I sometimes sleep with my mouth open. What I do is when I wake I just lay there with my mouth closed for a few minutes. even breathing, no movement. Just like I would be sleeping. Then I take my temp. It might be hard with a cold. Just make a note of it. Usually it makes your temp just a little lower but a spike is usually noticeable regardless. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Aayla, I tried that this morning and it was only slightly lower so hopefully it won't affect things so much. I can now breathe a little better so hopefully tonight I will be back to normal

May I join? I'm on cd11 of month 2 TTC baby number two. My AF is due on Valentine's Day. Here's my ovulation test from this morning so wouldn't say I was far off from ovulating, would you agree? Will probably test again this evening.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 8
Welcome to the new ladies!!!

BabyForIris, we are cycle buddies! I am CD12 too!

Thorpedo11, I'm glad everything is well. Can't wait to see how it goes for all of us.

Yay MiaMamma! We can wait it out together!! Happy to have someone else along for the TWW with me! ;)

Fertility friend says im due on the 15th, but they dont have enough info to say that for sure... only giving me possible dates, so I'll probly be testing as well... Good luck ladies :)

Welcome midwife1992! Sorry I cannot help, I do not use those opk, I use some digital.

CD13 on my side and still low fertility. What is it happening to me lol? Usually I have my peak fertility on CD13!

I'd like to join if that's okay? I've just got a positive OPK :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->