VENT THREAD! Things you wish you could say but can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if you lost abit of weight if might be easier) LOOK MUM I WAS THIS SIZE WHEN I GOT PREGGO AND THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE BIGGER THEN ME THAT GET PREGGO! (im 5'8, 170lbs) roughly

Seriously? I am same height and 180 and my dr didn't mention it when I went for my physical and had been trying for 5 months then. She said I am healthy and that's what matters.

And I agree I have seen some heavy ladies get preggo super easily so I am not concerned on that front.

Stay strong girl!

Back again, I seriously LOVE this thread!!!

Ok, we live in a small town and we have one of *those* families, you know the type....
Scruffy, loads of kids, neither parent works, live off benefits, moan that the house they are GIVEN to live in isn't big enough.... Most places have at least one of *those* families!

Well found out yesterday that she is expecting baby number 10!!!!

Seriously!!! 10!!!

In all honesty it's actually her twelth but the first two were with a previous partner and were taken into care. He also has about six from a previous relationship but they don't live here.

But yep, baby number 10, how is that fair?!
Once those poor kids reach a year old she loses interest in them and has another baby.
The kids are always grubby and full of nits.
Apparently their dad would love to work but he does everything at home, the cooking cleaning looking after the kids, all she does is sit around SMOKING and playing around on fb!

We put off properly trying for #2, until we were in a better position.

Argh!!!!! It's just so unfair!!!!!!

Although I do think it would be cheaper for the council to have Sky installed for them to give them something else to do a night ! Lol

Back again, I seriously LOVE this thread!!!

Ok, we live in a small town and we have one of *those* families, you know the type....
Scruffy, loads of kids, neither parent works, live off benefits, moan that the house they are GIVEN to live in isn't big enough.... Most places have at least one of *those* families!

Well found out yesterday that she is expecting baby number 10!!!!

Seriously!!! 10!!!

In all honesty it's actually her twelth but the first two were with a previous partner and were taken into care. He also has about six from a previous relationship but they don't live here.

But yep, baby number 10, how is that fair?!
Once those poor kids reach a year old she loses interest in them and has another baby.
The kids are always grubby and full of nits.
Apparently their dad would love to work but he does everything at home, the cooking cleaning looking after the kids, all she does is sit around SMOKING and playing around on fb!

We put off properly trying for #2, until we were in a better position.

Argh!!!!! It's just so unfair!!!!!!

Although I do think it would be cheaper for the council to have Sky installed for them to give them something else to do a night ! Lol

WOW. All I can say is WOW.

You'd think they'd be throwing birth control at her! :wacko:

I have nothing against large families, nor do I think one has to be in "proper financial shape" to have one (since that is such a subjective term) but no matter how wealthy someone gets- if you can't CARE for your kids- don't have them!

I would NEVER let my kid run around dirty and neglected! I was at a gas station, soon after I had my son, and in walked this lady with a handful of dirty kids. There was a toddler with her, probably about 2 years old, and she was covered in dirt and grime, hair dirty and uncombed, wearing only a diaper (yes, BARE feet in a dirty gas station) which was so soiled it hung to her KNEES!! I was SO angry when I saw that- I literally had to leave to store to keep my own mouth shut from chewing this mom out! (My common sense told me to not say anything- since I generally find the mothers who "care" for their children in that way tend to be pretty trashy themselves and would have no qualms going to jail for stabbing a "nosy bitch" like me, if ya know what I mean)

I literally almost CRIED for this poor girl.

I don't get it. I don't think I can keep my mouth shut next time. It's just too much. I think that's my sorest of sore spots- neglected children!

My fb status:
"Well, I guess tonight is a chocolate chip cooking type of night. The girls and hubby will enjoy tonight and fresh cinnamon rolls for breakfast :)"

First fn comment from my pregnant friend who I have asked at least 150 times to STOP commenting on my fn fb about her pregnancy because I already have her blocked from my newsfeed:

"Umm.... Myself and baby would love leftovers, I'm so hungry this whole pregnancy!! I can't believe I still have 10 weeks left!!"

In my head, I screamed and said so many rude things to her. I'm just going to have to block her from being able to see my updates. That bitch :/

My vent. People who know what we go through after being on these forums long enough and still post about the magic of not trying! Seriously... trying to not think about it is what I have been doing for 8 cycles. Grrrrrr

My sister in law ans brother in law now have a kid each....now my husband and i are being looked at all when you two gunna start....god damnit been starting but had a couple miscarriages...not like i dont want its cant yet stop giving me the look and lecture.

And if i find one more bitch comming to show me her accidental love child and how hard it is and how they are going to get by.....im going to punch them in their faces.

Omg especially teen moms who think omg cant wait its going to be my personal doll and we are going to play and frollic and be haappy fooorever....4 months into it omg its so hard why is my baby daddy so shitty i didnt know it would be this hard... Makes me wanna slap a hoe

*takes a breath*

I'm so, so, SO angry today! My blood is boiling! I'm so glad I saw this thread!

I'm 34, been TTC with hubby for 4 1/2 years in total. My workmate is 25, been with her bf 5 months and fell pregnant. Fair enough - these things happen. She waltzes into work today and announce she's having TRIPLETS!!! Then 'confides' in me that she ordered clomid off the Internet and was taking it without her bf even knowing she wanted ONE baby!

Yes, that is the same Clomid I've spent years trying to get from my GP. Christ, I've NEVER been this angry. It's so unfair! I to,d my boss I was sick and came to wok from home. I just can't sit next to that woman today.

I wish we could just go into hybernation during the TWW.. so tired of hearing people sneeze and getting pregnant. Not to mention, MOM STOP CALLING MY STEP BROTHERS SON YOUR GRANDSON! I'm an only child and it digs a serious hole in my heart everytime she says to people she's a grandma. TTC for 3 years!

Eurgh PleaseLouise I HATE people like that! Don't order PRESCRIPTION drugs from the internet. They're called PRESCRIPTION for a reason!

My rant? Went to dr today (about fertility) and the waiting room was FULL of toddlers. Don't really mind about that, but what I do mind is when they're running riot and the parents are shouting into their mobile phones and not paying their kid any attention. Made me so upset.

I'm 34, been TTC with hubby for 4 1/2 years in total. My workmate is 25, been with her bf 5 months and fell pregnant. Fair enough - these things happen. She waltzes into work today and announce she's having TRIPLETS!!! Then 'confides' in me that she ordered clomid off the Internet and was taking it without her bf even knowing she wanted ONE baby!

Yes, that is the same Clomid I've spent years trying to get from my GP. Christ, I've NEVER been this angry. It's so unfair! I to,d my boss I was sick and came to wok from home. I just can't sit next to that woman today.

You are not alone. My Step brothers girlfriend stopped taking her BC without him knowing to purposely get pregnant weither he liked it or not. They were still living at my mom and his dads at the time, only one had a part time job, she didn't. i was so mad when i foudn out i think i cried myself to sleep. If I were a drinker, which I'm not, I would have drank the 40oz of southern comfort my DH keeps in the house for cooking purposes only.

:shock: I hate to see how this woman is doing a year from now. Those poor babies!! What an idiot. Has she told her bf yet?? I'd love to be a fly on the wall when that convo takes places, lol.

Officially stalking! these types of threads I love to bits :)

Apparently he's 'over the moon'. Which makes it all ok in her eyes! I know it's none of my business and I know that being annoyed doesn't change things but WHY is it always this type of idiot who 'doesn't need to try'?! I've never been bitter about my fertility issues before but it all got too much for me today xx

Apparently he's 'over the moon'. Which makes it all ok in her eyes! I know it's none of my business and I know that being annoyed doesn't change things but WHY is it always this type of idiot who 'doesn't need to try'?! I've never been bitter about my fertility issues before but it all got too much for me today xx

totally get what you mean, my DH and I had just had a 3 hour pillow talk about that yesterday how it's not fair that all of our idiot 18 year old friends barely just got out of high school, ink is still fresh on their first apartment papers signed and they fall preggo. Meanwhile we had a home fully paid off, a perfect marriage, my hubby is an amazing cook and has even made a recipe specifically meant to disguise veggies to make sure he or she will get their portion of veggies without even knowing it ect. It's so backwards!

I love my dog and cat but I don't wanna live my life just being an animal caretaker

currently I am in Brazil visiting my in laws. today we had to go to the bank to once again argue about why they sent his...oh well not the point lol thats a whole rant in itself

so on our way home I see a not even probably 2 year old tiny child standing in front of one of the busiest streets in rio de janerio alone. like hes about to step out. I lean over to my husband and ask "I wonder who the mother is..." then all of a sudden I hear an old lady yelling in portuguese "OMG WOMAN GET YOUR CHILD, WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU CRACK WHORE TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD!!!! WHO LEAVES THEIR BABY OUT THERE BY THE STREET YOU SHOULD BE BEATEN TO DEATH!!!!!"

so the obviously on something homeless woman gets the childs attention....it turns around and starts begging the old lady and her flock of awesome old lady friends for money like an automatic robot.....

sooo the lady just sends the little 2 year old out into the busy street to beg for money so her lazy butt doesn't have to do anything but sit and do more drugs....

It just hurts me right in the uterus....to know THAT THING got to have that cute adorable child...but me who was taking care of my body has had 2 miscarriages.....where is the justice!!!!!!

on the other note this has reenforced my wanting to adopt my second child....

So I just spent a few minutes stalking the teen pregnancy forum and i know this probably makes me a huge bitch but i'm so pissed off now!! :growlmad: i mean i dont know any of them personally but i think its safe to say that most (if not all) of their pregnanciees were "oopsies" and they are more likely to not have the fathers around, drop out of school, and end up on benifits which just makes me sad for those babies- and the girls! i know not all of them will end up with a bad life and im not saying they will be bad mothers but the odds are stacked against them and their situation was 98% preventable (if they properly used birth control and condoms!):dohh: Its not like i'm against having kids young, i'm 19. The difference between me and them is that i finished high school, im married, me and my husband live on our own and are financially stable and have BOTH agreed to start TTC. But of course i have PCOS and my body doesnt cooperate with a damn thing i want it to do!! Lucky me! And i really feel bad for being so judgemental because if it wasnt for my PCOS we would have probably been teen parents ourselves (although i think we would have still gotten married)! I wasnt on borth control and we never used condoms! Watching every other girl in my class have "oopsie" babies (and the fact that i was getting one period a year) is how i knew something had to be wrong with me! and there is. I feel horrible that i'm judging these girls but now that i know im having trouble TTC i kind of wish i would have been like them, even though i know that would have caused even bigger problems. Ughhhh.. Jealousy is an ugly confusing green monster!!! Ugh, this is more of a rant against myself i guess. Any body else share in my feelings??

Exactly my point!!!!
I defo am trying!!!!
You stay strong too!

Lots of love a baby dust!!!
Praying for our BFP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads