Waiting to test Dec 5.

I think it would take at least 2-4 days for hcg to be high enough for a test, maybe a frer would show after 2 days?

I have 3 frers but I think im going to save them rather than worry about testing any more this cycle. Even if AF still doesnt show for a while I dont see a BFP happening for Christmas for me :/ I will still be stalking you lovely ladies in this thread and can hopefully get back to CD 1 soon!

Hiphophooray I believe the only way a Dr. can confirm a super early pregnancy is by ultrasound. Until you are 6+ weeks along then they can by pelvic exam. At least that's what I read when researching online after my last exam and my doc told me I'd start af in a few days. I refused to believe he would know that and Googled whether a pelvic exam that early could detect pregnancy or not.

Sooo hard waiting to find out! Still no af today. I am not a patient person! Hope we get bfps hiphiphooray!

Well no more waiting... Af showed up this morning :(

At least I can start trying again I suppose! Going to make a dr apt about these long cycles I think

uggggg hate hearing that crazycatlady! :( FX for next cycle! Stay positive xoxo

Oh boo to the nasty witch. Crazycatlady.. definitely talk to your Dr about the long cycles.. it's definitely you ovulating later than you thought..

There are a few things you can look in to to help induce ovulation and give you clear signs that it's happening..

Like drinking green tea, taking evening primrose oil, and maca.. and those are just a few to start.. not to mention the preseed

The ladies in my last thread when ttc #1, we all chatted for years on here about different things that worked vs didn't work.. and those were the things that worked for all of us... over time..

Ugh I figured they would be able to tell even if I was super early by ultrasound, I was just so excited this was the month :(
Im sorry crazycatlady! Hopefully you get some answers about your long cycles, when I got off of BCP i think mine were pretty out of whack for a while too.
AFM: stil no AF, but no longer going to test, just waiting for this stupid cyst to go away and AF to show. Even if I ovulated really late by this point I wasnt bding enough so im sure theres no chance even if I was way off about o date.
I got all my Christmas shopping done finally though! Thats a huge relief! Now to just sit back and enjoy the holidays stress free!

If my luteal phase is like it used to be then I should start af in the next two days.. But I'm having no period symptoms.. besides being an uber grump to my hubby.. not even having sore boobs.. I hate post birth control cycles..

Thanks mrs! Those are great suggestions. I def need to do something, feels like I don't have as many chances to get pregnant with these long cycles.

But the timing is good for af at least, I can enjoy the holidays and have a glass of wine with my friends who are in town for Christmas, since I'm sure I won't ovulate before then. And then get back to ttc in new year.

I hope the cycles get shorter as my body adjusts but I remember them being long before I went on bcp too.

Hope you guys get your bfps! And hope your cyst heals fast!

Well my temps are on the decline this morning.. af should be here tomorrow then it's back on the pill I go.. darn the luck.

I would enjoy your glass of wine! Last year I got 4 bottles of wine for Christmas present two because I couldn't drink for so long with being pregnant and having lo breastfeed.

I'm ok with af starting honestly. I was excited at the prospect.. But I'd about the mood swings of being pg again lol hubby is having enough problems with them now lol I feel a little sorry for him

Haha yes exactly, I'll enjoy the holidays and back to trying in the new year!

So FF detected my supposed O day as being last Thursday, CD17. That's the latest it's been since the June cycle after I stopped the BC pill :shrug: And of course we didn't dtd that day or the day prior :growlmad: With my 12 day LP that means I won't be getting a visit from just Santa this Christmas... just the "gift" I want :xmas11::xmas18::xmas21:

So FF detected my supposed O day as being last Thursday, CD17. That's the latest it's been since the June cycle after I stopped the BC pill :shrug: And of course we didn't dtd that day or the day prior :growlmad: With my 12 day LP that means I won't be getting a visit from just Santa this Christmas... just the "gift" I want :xmas11::xmas18::xmas21:

Well.. is it possible you o'd before then? I only see one really low temp so the others could be the rise after o.. and then again after implant??! theres some good pma for you lol

Well still no af today.. only a matter of time though.. argh.. i just wish she'd show up already so I don't start getting hopeful for nothing..

AF was here first thing this morning.. Good luck to everyone else still in the wait!

I'm sorry :/ good luck next cycle! The upside is that you can enjoy a few holiday drinks if you want!

Im sorry Mrs. :( I agree with mamawolf, have yourself a drink!
AFM I am still awaiting AF. I am actually sitting at the OBs office right now waiting to see what the next step is for missed AF and cyst. ive had tons of cysts and never missed a period, at least not THIA late. I am going to request a blood test just to be sure!

Aaaaaand no blood test today :/ urine test was negative so im sure im out though. Hopefully the cyst goes away and I dont need surgery! Good luck ladies! I'll still be folllowing you all to see some BFPs! I want AF to finally show so I can get on with the next cycle!! Grr

Mrs I was thinking that it's possible I could have O'd earlier than detected and my lack of temps earlier on could have thrown FF off :shrug: Sorry the :witch: came. I agree with mamawolf and hiphophooray, enjoy some holiday drinks!

Hiphophooray that stinks :af: is still MIA and yet no :bfp: Hoping the cyst isn't a problem and you won't need surgery :hugs:

Since I've decided to put a halt on TTC right now, I still want to check in with all of you ladies. And technically I'm still in the 2WW, expecting a visit from Santa AND the :witch: on Christmas Day :xmas11: 5DPO today, nothing out of the ordinary to note. With all the stress I've been under these past months, it's no wonder I haven't conceived and I'm sure this cycle will be the same. GL and FX to those still waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->