Waiting to test Dec 5.

Mamabunny- I guess if your temps stay up then you did ovulate.. it looks like you got some good bd in!!

I sure hope so! I tried to put some crosshairs on my chart and may need to adjust a bit as the next few days go by. I had O pain late in the evening on CD14, then throughout the day on CD15 with it tapering off some and very very mild O pain early morning on CD16. With the spike and my temps remaining higher I'm going with 3DPO for now :thumbup:

Here are some previous charts of mine. It seems like once I O, my temp spikes up once or twice then takes a slight dip and spikes back up again (far left & right charts). Also, I have O'd on either the last day of a + OPK or the first day of a - OPK. Based on that, I'd say I'm pretty close if not spot on with my O day. My FF trial expired so it won't let me overlay charts :growlmad: What do you ladies think? Really wish I would've began temping on CD12 at least.

Attachments

• July Chart.png
    July Chart.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Aug Chart.png
    Aug Chart.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Oct Chart.jpg
    Oct Chart.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1
Does FF automatically put those red lines on there to tell you when you O?

Sorry ladies I really don't know anything about charting, temping , and opks! I am considering purchasing a thermometer & some opks if AF ever shows up! ( Do I have to be temping CD1 or can I start CD 2, also when should I start opks if I have no idea when I really o? I am currently CD 40, the longest cycle I have had recently while tracking ( past 8 or months ) has been 37 days.

AF has still not shown up for me either, all BFN's still. I found out I could have ovulated on the 29th which would make me 13 dpo, but I doubt it. I am getting some frers in the mail tonight. Honestly at this point should I save them and just wait for AF? I'd hate to waste them and it seems super unlikely for me to be preg with all these negatives.

I would be so sure that the tests were correct and I am in fact not pregnant, but the only thing is that I feel pregnant! bbs feel soreish (more like burning, but not normal for me ) and cm never dried up!Nothing tastes the same, foods I love are making me nauseous, and I seriously cannot get full! I had these same food aversion and cm symptoms around 4-5 weeks with DS and that's when I started being a but suspicious, but I didn't test until 6 weeks along!! I wish I had tested earlier then I would (possibly) know if I am one of those women it takes longer to show up!

i started temping after AF, i know sometimes i sleep with my mouth open so i temp vaginally and i wasnt about to deal with that mess of temping during AF. I still charted my AF on FF but didnt start temping till after it was over or minimal spotting.

Edit: Also i started OPKs on like CD7-8, i just read on the instructions when i should start based on the length of my cycles. FX to you and everyone!! :)

Does FF automatically put those red lines on there to tell you when you O?

Yes it does. But if you manually override FF then the lines are blue. If FF hasn't predicted your O day then it's a red dashed line. :thumbup:

thats pretty cool! i put my estimated O date in when i first started it this cycle but im not so sure its the correct day so FF would change it when it detects it?

Well most likely im out this month. Ended up in the ER again :/ and the urine pregnancy test was done, my nurse is about 8 months pregnant. So shes really examining that test and I said is there a line?? And she said no dont worry not even a faint one. Ugh talk about depressing. Now I am fighting the urge to pick up the test tear it open and examine it :haha: praying they do a blood test since im unsure and late

thats pretty cool! i put my estimated O date in when i first started it this cycle but im not so sure its the correct day so FF would change it when it detects it?

I think if you override the predicted O day FF won't change it unless you remove the override. But not sure if it will auto detect it if you used the override, passed your actual O day, theeen removed the override... if that makes sense?

Well most likely im out this month. Ended up in the ER again :/ and the urine pregnancy test was done, my nurse is about 8 months pregnant. So shes really examining that test and I said is there a line?? And she said no dont worry not even a faint one. Ugh talk about depressing. Now I am fighting the urge to pick up the test tear it open and examine it :haha: praying they do a blood test since im unsure and late

Aww no! How many DPO are you now? Hopefully they do a blood test since you're late. Better safe than sorry right?

I am not 100% sure what dpo I am, they didnt do a blood test, but they did do an internal u/s and they did say I have a 5cm cyst so im sure thats why I am late and why ive been having pregnancy symptoms :/ now I just want AF to come so I can move on. Does anyone know if a cyst can keep you from getting pregnant? Curious about next cycle and if I still have a shot...

I know cysts make it harder to get pregnant anyway, my friend is prone to them and her dr was urging her to start trying earlier.

I'm still waiting on af.... Cd 47 today. No af yet, if you guys could give me some guidance about the light spotting and symptoms I talked about that would be great and appreciated!

Really sore boobs and hips, stuffy nose today, light spotting yesterday morning and some this morning.

OHHH so when i looked i saw this, i guess i didnt put anything in like i thought! haha Good, i want to see when FF thinks i have it:

Cycle: Dec. 3 2014
Cycle Day: 10
Ovulation Day: Not Detected
DPO: N/A
# Cycles: 1

Crazy cat lady, what dpo are you again? Those symptoms sound super promising, is the spotting pink, red, brown?

Light pink, and I'm not sure when I ovulated. My app said cd21 originally when I put my dates in, but since it's only my second cycle off bcp I'm not sure if those dates. And I didn't track ovulation at all...

Light pink could be implantation spotting!! That could explain BFNs, as you were too early to test! Usually for me if I get pink spotting (which is super rare for me) it turns into full blown AF quite quickly. FX for you! I have heard some ladies can have IB for days.

Yeah it was yesterday early morning, last night and some again this am, nothing since am. Same for me, if it was for af it would have been here by now I feel like...

Also feeling really nauseous this afternoon....

I hope it's implantation! Otherwise I have no clue what's up!

I would definitely test in a couple days! if it were me with possible IB I would already have though :haha:

If I were pregnant would they have definitely been able to tell on the u/s? I want a drink tomorrow since its my birthday, but I would feel awfully guilty if I am pregnant. I am definitely late for AF, 2 days late by now, so not sure how long youd have yo be to show on u/s?

I'm not sure, could you call and ask the dr that?

I'm so tempted to test, only have one left though and don't want to buy more and have them all be negative, if it's implantation how many days after do you think it would show positive ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->