Waiting to test Dec 5.

If I don't get a bfp this month according to my phone app I don't ovulate until jan 1st! My cycles are sooo long. I'll be making a dr apt either way I think.

I am 13dpo today and bfn again waa! I will try again tomorrow how did everyone else get on testing? I have felt nausea last two days so really hoping it's a symptom and my body not playing tricks xx

Negative test this morning. .. guess I'm out this month. Now just waiting for AF.... I'm so sick of this

Oh mama wolf I feel ur pain!! So frustrating we did the smep plan this month just to mix it up! Have u tried that? How long have u been ttc? Xx

What is that? We've been trying for 2 years with one MC. I'm thinking about making a doctors appointment

Sorry to hear about ur mc xx it is sperm meet egg plan...Google it. First time we tried it this month we have been ttc since April on and off. Wemelon aw I tested that early too still got lots of hope!!

Got a question for u on the day you ovulate is the 1dpo?? Or the day after? X

BFN :/ now im thinking im out this month and feeling really discouraged! I only have one more test, I think I am going to wait until AF shows and save it for next month. Going to order some opks for the first time for next cycle too!

Oh mama wolf I feel ur pain!! So frustrating we did the smep plan this month just to mix it up! Have u tried that? How long have u been ttc? Xx

Mind if I join in? I am trying SMEP this cycle as well! Happened to come across a thread about it yesterday, Googled it and started the first day of BD :thumbup:

Mamawolf from what I've researched, you begin BD every other day starting on CD8. Begin using OPK on CD10 until you get a +, then BD that day as well as the two days that follow. Skip a day, then BD one final time.

Here's a link that explains the process in more detail: https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Ok now I'm like WTH... my period is due with no signs of showing and a BFN this morning. Now I'm having EWCM after having nearly no CM all cycle. So I checked my cervix and it's soft and (TMI) there was CM on my finger that looked chunky. No bad smell or anything like that and it was white. I'm so confused

Ok now I'm like WTH... my period is due with no signs of showing and a BFN this morning. Now I'm having EWCM after having nearly no CM all cycle. So I checked my cervix and it's soft and (TMI) there was CM on my finger that looked chunky. No bad smell or anything like that and it was white. I'm so confused

I was checking CP and CM months before and never could tell based on position and appearance :shrug: I've read that CM can be thicker and white before :af: but for other women it's not. It wasn't a reliable method for me. Sorry I'm not much help with that!

Sounds promising mamawolf!! CM was how I knew I was preg with DS and why I am so sure I am now!
Ladies I am so confused! Look how my test started and dried:
Very obviously pink at the top and bottom of the "evap" wtf?
20141204_094258-1-1.jpg

20141204_110741.jpg

I'm pretty sure I see something on that second picture. You said you knew you were by CM? What did it look like if you don't mind me asking

I also see something on the second pic. Almost the same happened to me. Did a test nothing. Started feeling really nauseous and thought just to double check the result like 5 hours later and it had a VERY faint line. DH was like 'are you sure that's a BFP it's barely visible'. Did another test the next day and again very faint line. This morning I got a darker line. What I have learnt is to wait the full 10mins. So fx for tomorrow!!!

Think I should test again tomorrow or wait a few days?

Sorry to hear about ur mc xx it is sperm meet egg plan...Google it. First time we tried it this month we have been ttc since April on and off. Wemelon aw I tested that early too still got lots of hope!!

Got a question for u on the day you ovulate is the 1dpo?? Or the day after? X

The day after you ovulate starts day 1. I feel slightly encouraged that I have more days to test. I don't like waiting past the day of expected AF (15 dpo) cuz I'm a POAS addict, lol. It still hurts my feelings when I see that BFN. This weekend should show a better result unless AF doesn't show up. I've seen some women who don't get their BFP until well after AF, like 19dpo!

Btw, I've been temping after ovulation even though I don't trust it much. My temps were right at 98.1 every day. Then these last few days I had temps around 97.3-97.5..... Today, I temped a whopping 98.4, my highest yet. Do you guys believe in the implantation dip?

Mamawolf cm was creamy/watery then chunky, like cottage cheese, ew lol! But totally out of the norm for me. I also didn't test until I was 6 weeks along.

This did seem cottage cheese like. Was this before your BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->