Want a BFP for Valentines? Add name & message to Cupids list! **15/42 BFPs so far!!*

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hi ladies! :wave:

After the success of the message to santa xmas thread, I thought I'd start another one for those of us, including me who didn't get their present from Santa :nope: this time.

So, add your name, what child you are TTC and a message to :cloud9: Cupid :cloud9: and please, please do keep in touch and update either way!!

Good luck ladies and
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
to you all!!

:kiss: :hugs:

images.jpg

imagesCAHJ5HEC.jpg

:kiss::hugs::kiss:

Dear CUPID, please can you send all these lovely ladies and their OH's a BFP by Valentines Day? xx

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance:live_in_hope TTC No.1:dance: :cloud9: :bfp:
"Please, please can you send me and my DH a BFP? We've had some results that could prove a challenge but we shall remain positive and live in hope that our gift of a child is just around the corner!"
:bfp: 8/1/11 :bfp:

:hugs:mrsessex TTC No.3:hugs:

justmarried TTC No.2

slb80 TTC No.1
"Cupid please can you send DF and I our BFP? I know you have already done an amazing job in putting us together and we feel so lucky and are so in love, we now want to share our love with our LO xx"

babydustcass TTC No.2
"Roses are red, leaves are green, please come and bless us with a sticky bean!"

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance:mrsashley TTC No.1:dance: :cloud9: :bfp:
"I would LOVE nothing more than a bfp for my valentines gift. <3 "
:bfp: 17/1/11 :bfp:

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance:wanting2010 TTC No.1
"I would be so thrilled to have my BFP for a Valentine's gift! ":dance: :cloud9: :bfp:
:bfp: 1/3/11 :bfp:

Jin TTC No.1

pinkee TTC No.2
"Dear Cupid please send DH & I a BFP for we are TTC #2! And since its my birthday right around then I would mind a pair of beans :winkwink:"

katiekittykat TTC No.1
"Come on Cupid...after all the crappy Valentines Days through the years you owe me a special one!"

Feisty Fidget TTC No.1
"Dear Cupid, You allowed us to taste the love of being parents for such a short time and now we would like the chance to see that love grow and flourish by holding that baby in our arms. We have never felt the joy of being true parents and it is a wish that will make our life complete, a perfect little family. Please cupid grant us this, a happy and healthy 9 months!"

Faythe TTC No.1
"Please Mister Cupid Man can I have a BFP for Valentines Day. My DB was disappointed that we didn't get our Christmas BFP and I would love to give him the best Valentines present ever!"

ttcmikeandme TTC No.1
"Dear Cupid, 7 years ago I found love with my husband. This year I would like a different type of love, the love between a mother and child. Please send a sticky bean!!"

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance: 3boys TTC No.5 :dance: :cloud9: :bfp:
:bfp: 15/1/11 :bfp:

whigfield TTC No.1
"If you wouldn't mind Mr. Cupid, please fulfil our baby wish! We can't wait to be parents! "

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance:Beaney192 TTC No.1 :dance: :cloud9: :bfp:
"Cupid I know you have kept me and my OH together through it all but we would now like to go to the next level and concieve our first child :cloud9:.Thank you in advance :hugs: "
:bfp: 18/1/11 :bfp:

Nel1982 TTC No.1
"All I want for Valentines is a BFP... I know we are so lucky to have so much in our lives but we'd really like a little bundle (and we're trying so hard)!"

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance:hayley x TTC No.3:dance: :cloud9: :bfp:
"'Please let us be blessed with a live sibling for our baby girl to play with'"
:bfp: 19/1/11:bfp:

:hugs:MummyCat TTC No.2:hugs:
"Dear Cupid, we lost our little one in November just gone, so we'd love a bean to stick in the months to come. ps... it would be an awesome 30th birthday pressie!"

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance:calypso TTC No.1 :dance: :cloud9: :bfp:
"Please Cupid bring DH and I our BFP for valentines day. That's all the present we could ask for!" :cloud9:
:bfp: 10/1/11 :bfp:

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance:grandbleu TTC No.1 :dance: :cloud9: :bfp:
"Dear Cupid, I have one angel who I love very much but OH and I would like a baby to love here on this earth."
:bfp: 3/2/11 :bfp:

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance:chrischris83 TTC No.1:dance::cloud9: :bfp:
"Dear Cupid, I'm trying to conceive baby# 1 will you please give me a BFP"
:bfp: 28/12/10 :bfp:

klwcurlyq TTC No.1
"We are more than ready to welcome a little one into our home!"

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance:Browning TTC No.1:dance: :cloud9: :bfp:
"i don't want a xmas present all i want is a baby for valentine's i promise i will be a good go from now on make my wish come true all i want for valentine's is youuuuuuuuuuuu yh babyyyyyyyyyyyy "
:bfp: 17/1/11 :bfp:

Feelcrazy TTC No.1
"dear Cupid. I am really oversexed and over emotional. Please give me a break and give me a bfp before valentines day so I can tell my sweet husband on our anniversary or on valentines day! Thanks. "

imagesCAHJ5HEC.jpg

Mrs S-M TTC No.1
"Dear Cupid, I know it would be difficult but could you please balance a BFP on that arrow of yours and fire it in our direction. Thanks. "

HollyRachael TTC No.1
"dear cupid; you let me meet my gorgeous oh who is now my fiance :) and we are very happy together but we'd love a little girl for valentines day! its my birthday in january and OH's in feb just before valentines day, so please please can you let us have a BFP? im tired of peeing on sticks and only seeing one line!!
please and thank you. holly and neal x "

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance:xxxemsxxx TTC No.1:dance: :cloud9: :bfp:
"Please cupid bring me and DH a BFP for valentines day. We promise we would love a baby with all our hearts. xx "
:bfp: 29/2/11 :bfp:

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance:emmalouise121 TTC No.1:dance: :cloud9: :bfp:
"Dear Cupid. I had a great Valentines Day in 2010, but please shoot me with a BFP for 2011, if not before! Its only 11 days before my birthday, so it'd be such an amazing present. A BFP is so much better than some flowers and a box of chocolates! Thank you! xx"
:bfp: 4/2/11 :bfp:

:hugs:kelsey111 TTC No.1:hugs:
"i would love nothing more than a BFP for or by valentines day xx "

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance:canadabear TTC No.1:dance: :cloud9: :bfp:
"Dear Cupid, OH and I are so happy you brought us together.. please help us share our love with our own little bean... xx"
:bfp: 6/1/11 :bfp:

victorial8 TTC No.1
"Dear Cupid, Me and my OH have the best relationship and a wonderful life which all we hope to do is share this with our own little baby. I have had 2 little beans that weren't meant to be - we would really like our 3rd time to be lucky!! x x "

bonsaibaybee TTC No.1
"Dear Cupid- please give me and my wonderful husband the gift of BFP by Valentine's Day. We have so much love in our hears and would love nothing more than to share it with a little one!"

MrsH1984 TTC No.1
Dear Saint Valentine... I already have someone amazing to love me as a wife, but now I really wish for a little one to love me as a Mommy! Could you please bless me with the gift of a bun-in-the-oven by/ for Valentine's Day? Thank you xxx

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance:hope4bump TTC No.2:dance: :cloud9: :bfp:
"Dear Cupid. My Hubby and I experienced quite a rough year in 2010. We are looking forward to 2011 and feel rather positive :) please help us to add to this year a BFP before/on Valentines day...this is our combined wish. Xxx "
:bfp: 21/1/11 :bfp:

:bfp: :cloud9: :dance:gash02 TTC No.2 :dance: :cloud9: :bfp:
Dear Cupid, please could you bring me my much longed for bfp by valentines day, I am longing to complete my family this year and I would be very happy if you could oblige. P.s If its not too much trouble can I request a pink one :thumbup: Cheers loveman!!!
:bfp: 22/1/11 :bfp:

tinkerbell3 TTC No.1
Dear Cupid, Please, please, please can you bring us a lovely BFP by valentines day would be wonderful, and please a nice healthy bean and wouldn't mind a pink one if it's not too much trouble. thank you

future_numan TTC No.2
Dear sweet cupid, What a wonderful gift it would be for us if you would give us just one more baby to love !

Giftmum TTC No.1
"pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee cupid"

bethenasia TTC No.1
Cupid, cupid, cupid, How well you've treated me the past few years with my DH! This year, I would like your help in giving him the Valentine's Day gift he wanted for Christmas: A healthy, sticky bean that stays nice and cozy within me for 9 months. He (Well, we both did) took the loss of our last bean at the beginning of the holiday season pretty hard and I'd love nothing more than to be able to provide this for him... for us. Thank you!

bbbunny TTC No.1

Thistledown TTC No.1

Please, please Cupid, all 42 of us really want and deserve this!! xx

:hugs: Thank you Cupid as we have 15 :bfp: so far!! Thank you :hugs:

Can you add me please :)

Cupid please can you send DF and I our BFP? I know you have already done an amazing job in putting us together and we feel so lucky and are so in love, we now want to share our love with our LO xx

Can you please add me- TTC #2

Roses are red, leaves are green, please come and bless us with a sticky bean! :)

So, add your name, what child you are TTC and a message to Cupid and please, please do keep in touch and update either way

Please add Ashley to the list, TTC#1. I would LOVE nothing more than a bfp for my valentines gift. <3

Add me to the list please. :) DH and I have been TTC #1 since August. I would be so thrilled to have my BFP for a Valentine's gift!

Hi. Can you add me please. I was hoping for a BFP for new year but I have absolutely no symptoms what so ever so I'm not holding my breath any more for that one.

Dear Cupid please send DH & I a BFP for we are TTC #2!
And since its my birthday right around then I would mind a pair of beans ;)

Please add me: TTC #1...Come on Cupid...after all the crappy Valentines Days through the years you owe me a special one!

Please can you add me!

"Dear Cupid, You allowed us to taste the love of being parents for such a short time and now we would like the chance to see that love grow and flourish by holding that baby in our arms. We have never felt the joy of being true parents and it is a wish that will make our life complete, a perfect little family. Please cupid grant us this, a happy and healthy 9 months!"

Although not officially out of asking Santa for a hand, my temperature has just dropped below the cover-line at 9DPO and I think that's it, out for another month.

:dust: to us all! xx

Thanks ladies, I've added you all to Cupids list!! xx

Ooo can you add me too please?

Faythe - TTC #1
Please Mister Cupid Man can I have a BFP for Valentines Day. My DB was disappointed that we didn't get our Christmas BFP and I would love to give him the best Valentines present ever!

Dear Cupid,
7 years ago I found love with my husband. This year I would like a different type of love, the love between a mother and child. Please send a sticky bean!!

TTC #1

please add me! My husband and I are ttc no. 5.

Me please!!

TTC #1

If you wouldn't mind Mr. Cupid, please fulfil our baby wish! We can't wait to be parents! :hugs:

Yay add me please :thumbup:

Cupid I know you have kept me and my OH together through it all but we would now like to go to the next level and concieve our first child :cloud9:

Thank you in advance :flower::hugs:

Please add me - Nel 1982 TTC#1
All I want for Valentines is a BFP... I know we are so lucky to have so much in our lives but we'd really like a little bundle (and we're trying so hard)!

Please add me to the list TTC#3 after SIDS death and 1 beautiful 11 month old :flower:

'Please let us be blessed with a live sibling for our baby girl to play with'

:dust: to all x

Hiya..

Please add me :flower:... TTC #2

Dear Cupid, we lost our little one in November just gone, so we'd love a bean to stick in the months to come. ps... it would be an awesome 30th birthday pressie! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->