Want a BFP for Valentines? Add name & message to Cupids list! **15/42 BFPs so far!!*

Can I join this one too please now that I am having to start again.

TTC#1 - Dear Cupid, Me and my OH have the best relationship and a wonderful life which all we hope to do is share this with our own little baby. I have had 2 little beans that weren't meant to be - we would really like our 3rd time to be lucky!! x x

wow! Cupid seriously gets to work fast!

Congratulations chrischris!:happydance:

Please add me too!!! We're TTC our #1!

"Dear Cupid- please give me and my wonderful husband the gift of BFP by Valentine's Day. We have so much love in our hears and would love nothing more than to share it with a little one!"

Thank you! :) Baby Dust to everyone!! :)

Thank you ladies, I've updated you all!! :flower: xx

Hello Ladies!!
Just wanted to give you a quick update on my current 2WW turning into a 3WW..
Tested this morning and got a BFN...
Reviewed past year of cycles and realized that I actually fluctuate between 28 and
30 day cycles.. :dohh:
No sign of :witch: so far.. but lots of cramping for the past week.. and other/ different
signs.. but no spotting, which I usually have a couple days before AF shows up.
Testing again on Jan 2nd.. as then I will be 14/15 DPO if on 30 day cycle..
Fingers crossed and MUCHO MUCHO :dust: for us all!!
If this cycle ends in a visit from :witch: then fingers crossed for Valentines BFP!!

Can you add me too please live_in_hope?

Dear Saint Valentine... I already have someone amazing to love me as a wife, but now I really wish for a little one to love me as a Mommy! Could you please bless me with the gift of a bun-in-the-oven by/ for Valentine's Day? Thank you xxx

Dear Cupid. My Hubby and I experienced quite a rough year in 2010. We are looking forward to 2011 and feel rather positive :) please help us to add to this year a BFP before/on Valentines day...this is our combined wish. Xxx

Could I please be added to this thread?

I did get my xmas bfp but unfortunatly it was short lived and I had an early mc :sad1:

Im ttc#2

Dear Cupid, please could you bring me my much longed for bfp by valentines day, I am longing to complete my family this year and I would be very happy if you could oblige.

P.s If its not too much trouble can I request a pink one :thunbup:

Cheers loveman!!!

TTC #1

Dear Cupid,
Please, please, please can you bring us a lovely BFP by valentines day would be wonderful, and please a nice healthy bean and wouldn't mind a pink one if it's not too much trouble ;)
thank you

Well since Santa missed my x-mas :bfp: maybe cupid will bring results we so dearly want !!

Please add my name too:hugs:

Dear sweet cupid, What a wonderful gift it would be for us if you would give us just one more baby to love !

Updated everybody! Good luck and :dust: to everyone!! xx

Hi. Sorry I didn't say, can you make mine #2 please? Thanks :)

:bfp:!!!!!
Just stitting here with OH in awe!!! :cloud9:
NO faint line.. a VERY VERY definate :bfp:!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

thank you cupid.. you sure DO work fast.. unless this was a gift from santa? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->