Want a BFP for Valentines? Add name & message to Cupids list! **15/42 BFPs so far!!*

Please add me!

Ttc #1

Please Cupid bring DH and I our BFP for valentines day. That's all the present we could ask for!:cloud9:

I'm in thanks live-in-hope!

TTC#1

Dear Cupid, I have one angel who I love very much but OH and I would like a baby to love here on this earth.

Dear Cupid,

I'm trying to coinceive baby# 1 will you please give me a BFP

Please add me to Cupid's list! DH and I have been ttc our first since July. We are more than ready to welcome a little one into our home! :flower:

Can you please add me please i don't want a xmas present all i want is a baby for valentine's i promise i will be a good go from now on make my wish come true all i want for valentine's is youuuuuuuuuuuu yh babyyyyyyyyyyyy

Please add me feelcrazy
ttc#1 dear Cupid. I am really oversexed and over emotional. Please give me a break and give me a bfp before valentines day so I can tell my sweet husband on our anniversary or on valentines day! Thanks. Don't let me down. Santa did ;)

Ok so think I have finally given up on Santa bringing me a late christmas present so can you add me to this one please...

Dear Cupid,
I know it would be difficult but could you please balance a BFP on that arrow of yours and fire it in our direction. Thanks.

dear cupid;

you let me meet my gorgeous oh who is now my fiance :) and we are very happy together but we'd love a little girl for valentines day! its my birthday in january and OH's in feb just before valentines day, so please please can you let us have a BFP? im tired of peeing on sticks and only seeing one line!! :(
please and thank you :)

holly and neal x

Oh please add me.

TTC#1

Please cupid bring me and DH a BFP for valentines day. We promise we would love a baby with all our hearts. xx

Can you add me pleaseee? My AF is already 2/3 days late.. I just hope she stays away.

We're TTC #1.
"Dear Cupid. I had a great Valentines Day in 2010, but please shoot me with a BFP for 2011, if not before! Its only 11 days before my birthday, so it'd be such an amazing present. A BFP is so much better than some flowers and a box of chocolates! Thank you! xx"

Crossing everything for all of us! I put my trust in Santa and he let me down...so here's hoping Cupid is a bit more sympathetic!

can u add me please,

i would love nothing more than a BFP for or by valentines day

xx

I prefer Cupid to Santa! Let's hope cupid's arrows come our way! :dust:

Please add me to the list..
TTC baby #1

Dear Cupid, OH and I are so happy you brought us together.. please help us share our love with our own little bean... xx

we were NTNP.. but if no BFP this cycle.. then fingers crossed for next cycle!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
chrischris83

on your
:happydance::happydance: :cloud9: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->