Want a BFP for Valentines? Add name & message to Cupids list! **15/42 BFPs so far!!*

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
emmalouise121

on your
:happydance::happydance: :cloud9: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Congratulations to
beaney192

on your
:happydance::happydance: :cloud9: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance:
XXX

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Congratulations to
gash02

on your
XXX

Congrats to gash02, beaney192 and emmalouise121!

:dust:

Congratulations to
Browning

on your
XXX

I just dropped in and saw all the :bfp::happydance:
A huge congrats to the expectant parents and :dust: to everyone else:hugs2:

There is still a few days[-o<

Congratulations to all those that have got their BFP's so far x

:cloud9: Happy Valentines Day Everybody!! :cloud9:

I want to wish all of you ladies testing today all the best!! I shall have my fingers crossed for you all!! :dust: to you all!! xx

Please please update, so many people haven't been back in touch!! tut tut, lol

Thank you CUPID and thank you Live in Hope

Happy Vday to you all!

:dust:

Ended up OVing a little later than I thought, so only 9DPO today. Hoping Cupid will still get around to me, after he's done with all the Valentine's day business and all. ;)

Ended up OVing a little later than I thought, so only 9DPO today. Hoping Cupid will still get around to me, after he's done with all the Valentine's day business and all. ;)

Thats alright, I'm sure he still managed to ping an arrow your way when you Ovd, keep me posted as I can still add your BFP as you ovd before Valentines and thats where the mahic takes place! :winkwink: xx :thumbup: good luck and I shall look forward to hearing from you in afew days with news of your BFP!! :hugs:

Just an update, didnt get my BFP last month but I am currently 7dpo so do I still count if I am successful this month ?!?!?!?

Just an update, didnt get my BFP last month but I am currently 7dpo so do I still count if I am successful this month ?!?!?!?

Ooh yes!! You do still count if you get your BFP this time as you ovd before V-Day!! Good luck!! Wow you could already be pregnant and not know about it!!!! :thumbup: :hugs: :dust:

Af due today and I keep getting :BFN:. fx'd, cupid, that your arrows already shot me and the tests just don't see it yet.

Still waiting on a BFP or AF. I need to just be patient. :)

I have no clue whats happening this month, im praying cupid was good to me but im all confussed thanks to my chart :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->