Want a BFP for Valentines? Add name & message to Cupids list! **15/42 BFPs so far!!*

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
3boys

on your
:happydance::happydance: :cloud9: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Congratulations to
3boys

on your
:happydance::happydance: :cloud9: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance:
XXX

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

your post just made me cry! hormones huh?

Tell me about it! I've cried twice today already. I opened up a packet of freeby nappies I got and i burst into tears when I got it out, it was so small xx

Congratulations to
3boys

on your
XXX

your post just made me cry! hormones huh?

Tell me about it! I've cried twice today already. I opened up a packet of freeby nappies I got and i burst into tears when I got it out, it was so small xx

they are super cute arent they? I still have 2 children in nappies but i still cant believe how small the newborn ones are when i see them.

HUGE congrats 3Boys!!! :wohoo: That's fabulous news... wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! xxxxx

Eeee can you please update us too please? We tested 5 days early and was shocked to see our :bfp: - did a digi this evening which confirmed our pregnancy :wohoo:

Sending all who needs it lots of :dust: :dust:

xxx

Eeee can you please update us too please? We tested 5 days early and was shocked to see our :bfp: - did a digi this evening which confirmed our pregnancy :wohoo:

Sending all who needs it lots of :dust: :dust:

xxx

:happydance: Congratulations, wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months x

Huge congrats to everyone with their :bfp: ( haven't been on in a while )

I am out for Valentine's but maybe for Easter ??

Congratulations to
hayley x

on your
XXX

Congratulations to
mrsashley

on your
XXX

Congratulations to 3Boys, Hayley x and mrsashley for your :bfp:'s. Its great to see them coming in

Heres hoping for plenty more before valentines day.

:dust: to everyone. xx

CONGRATULATIONS! to Hayley X and MrsAshley! H&H 9 Months! :dust:

PS. Keep working hard cupid...there are some more ladies who would actually like a baby arrow from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->