Wanting a BFP before xmas.... who's with me????

ducky1502

Reaction score
I know this is my first month TTC but after my 13month wait last time I REALLLLLLLY want it to happen quicker this time. So I'm asking the universe to send me a baby by xmas please :) so that gives me the rest of this cycle and the next one to get a bfp before xmas day.

Who's with me???? :thumbup:

I'm with you!!!!

I'd LOVE a BFP before Christmas!!

Good luck to us both and everyone else TTC....Ho Ho Ho!!! xxx

Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I am praying for us all to get BFPs before christmas!!!!!!:dust::dust::dust:

I'm so in! I'm TTC #2, Cycle #2, on CD 3. So I have this cycle and next! :) PRAYING FOR A CHRISTMAS BFP!!! I'd love to announce to family on Christmas Morning!
:dust::dust::dust::dust: for us all!

I have my fingers crossed everyone get's their one wish for xmas :)

I'm so in! I'm TTC #2, Cycle #2, on CD 3. So I have this cycle and next! :) PRAYING FOR A CHRISTMAS BFP!!! I'd love to announce to family on Christmas Morning!
:dust::dust::dust::dust: for us all!

I'd love to get pregnant this cycle and tell everyone xmas day :flower:

and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pretty please!!!

we took 14 months to conceive our daughter so like pp i would love it to happen quicker this time!!!
im not even on cd 1 yet though argh doing my head in, implant came out on friday spotting yestarday and very light kinda still spotting today never wanted af to turn up so much in my life!!!! LOL

fingers crossed for bfps before christmas for everyone!!!!

donna x

Me me me!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I would love a BFP before Christmas! This is my 7th month trying and I'm getting impatient!

Lots of luck to everyone!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Count me in, trying for baby #3, this is our fourth month trying, be a great xmas present!! Good luck everyone :)

I really hope Santa is listening to all of us! A BFP for Christmas would be WONDERFUL!! :haha:

Please add me! We would be delighted to have bfp before xmas it the month of December! We are TTC number 1 together, but my 4 th. After two losses this year.

Add me to the list!!!!!!!!! I would love to get my :bfp: this month! Want to hear that HB before we tell anyone if we do and that would be before Christmas!! :dust::dust::dust: for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Mr me me me me! !!!!! I sooooo. Want a BFP for Christmas.... everytime someone asks what I want for Christmas I say a baby!!!!!!!!! :) BABY DUST for everyone ttc for Christmas!

I hate all the waiting :( just one month TTC feels like forever..

Gosh that would be WONDERFUL!!!!! BFP for ALL of US!!!!!!!! That would be so much fun to tell family!!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"