We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Poke poke.....hello????? Has everyone abandonned me today??? SOB

Hey sweetie pea,

I'm here :wave: Sorry to hear about your bad dreams hun, u gunna be just fine! Loads of preggo pops and celebrating this weekend when you get those kick ass #'s tmmr!!!!!! xo

Thanks Lisette..it's just the mind love's making us go cray cray u know?

hey girlies

im soo sleepy started prometrium yesterday!!

wish i could just lay in bed all day lol

Definately know what you mean sweetie! That one tiny streak of blood yesterday has me wanting to cry everytime I pee just from nerves :(

On a happier note I know you got no bump yet but you will soon enough and Thyme has some really good deals on their winter clearance stuff...like 6.99 & 9.99 for a decent V neck three quarter sleeve top or whatever (good for you Sept/Oct/Nov) And their jeans too I think! Plus check out the newest deal https://www.thymematernity.com/

Thyme has such nice things but it's freakin cray cray how $$$ basic stuff is u know? It's awsome when u can get great deals like that!

Did u see the spend 100$ and get a 50$ cash card? That's a good deal!

Just dropping in to say hi! I am so busy at work (that is what taking off two days will do for you!)

My friend is having her 6 week U/S today and I am so nervous for her! I reallly hope she sees a little heartbeat...

Just dropping in to say hi! I am so busy at work (that is what taking off two days will do for you!)

My friend is having her 6 week U/S today and I am so nervous for her! I reallly hope she sees a little heartbeat...

Stace i miss u bunches!! We havent been able to talk much much :cry::cry:

The topic of conversation going on in my office is m/c and stillborn babies today. Really like i am siting right fucking here!! People have no compassion i swear its really sad.....

I dont expect people to not talk about babies bc of me...obviously....but like really? They all know what ive been thru u cant fuking wait til i leave the room....i cant dude i dont wanna work here anymore!!!!

Soturns im not dry at all, it just wasnt on my panty liner lol

i cked cm up by cervix and its alot of white lotiony, i hope thats a good sign!

Some people just don't think before they speak leese...idiots.

Funny story to cheer u up - my sil is potty training her almost 3year old boy and was rushing to get her 5 year old out the door for school. She put her foot in her boot & realised that the youngest had done a huge poo in it hahaha!!!

LOLOL Emma just wow..

Leese some people r just stoopid..and dont think.

Ok had my 2nd beta blood test this week just now..tried to get the info out of the nurse but naturaly she was all i seriously cant tell u at all..and i'm so sorry but i cant say anything. Looks like i'm going to have to wait for my app tomorrow to find out monday's and today's blood results...it's so far away lolol.

EWWWWwwwww.... god I hope my child never poops in my shoe.... just ick!

Jessy- I'm sure you're numbers will be fantastic!
Leese- fingers crossed! and people are just stupid...

lol emma omggg! hahhahaha

i just hate people lol, the 20 girls in one office its hard...

i am just very sensitive about everything, i even get sad when i hear a grandma talking about her grandchildren bc i want my mom to have that....

i know it will eventually be my turn, just hurts to see everyone else have what i want sooooooo bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->