We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Aw Lisa baby I know :hugs: its like everything and everyone is just a reminder that its not you....YET! lotiony is super good hunni! I can't wait for you to post those BFP TWINS news for us :)

Jessy sweetie ofcourse I saw the great deal that's why I sent it to ya :) Go stock up so when that bump comes in you won't have to pay full price!

Emma :haha:

Ahhh we know Leese ur silly lol. Lotion is goooood!!

I think i want an orgasm lolol that always feels super nice and takes away stress..dayummm but i'm at work and DH aint here obviously..'sigh' ohh well gotta wait to get home i guess...or do i? LOLOLOL ewww i kid i kid i'm not doing none of that here jesus.

ur guna be due soon for a belly shot lisette....lolol

i really hope lisette, at least 1 to implant jeez i mean i def released two eggs and bd at good times soooooooooo i really hope!!!!

Uh huh...sureeeeeeee u did..LOL somebody is a badddd girl lalalalallala

Lol

yea i always finger pop on my desk here infront of waiting room lolo

Dayummmmm i have no words for that Leese..no words...LOL althougt i did say dayuummmmm outload when i read that comment hiihiiihiiii

bahahahaha love this conversation. I don't recommend getting busy with your bad self in a public place though... that could be awkwardddd

bahahahaha love this conversation. I don't recommend getting busy with your bad self in a public place though... that could be awkwardddd

I'm assuming the worst is if u get caught...or start moaning out load...i know if i ever heard someone do that i would freak the fuckk out..but maybe that's just me..nahhhhhh LOL i think everyone would b major creeped by that..:shrug::shrug:

Im sure people do that type of "stuff" at work lol this is a strange planet..lol

so jess are you still thinking boy?

Liz did you pick a name?

LOL Leese has lost all discretion!!!! she's in the freakin 2WW and ain't gonna sugar coat it baby! :haha:

Yupp it's definetly gonna b a boy! And the weirdest thing DH now does not like the name Alexis for a boy he prefer's Lucas...which suprises me cuz at first he was like noooo not Lucas i dont like it bla bla bla..and now he's all hey..Lucas actualy isn't bad at all...weirdooooooo

I'm sure people do "stuff" at work but I'd prefer not to think about it....

We're currently thinking Cameron Allen. But I'm giving my DH time to make sure before we tell people in RL. He has a tendency to change his mind

i like lucas! you can call him luke also!

i think alexis is cool too tho!!

you can do Lucas Alexis?

my dh is SOOO picky w baby names he doesnt like anything lol

he ONLY likes Anna, Ariana, Nicholas. hahah

i kinda like the name Aria ..what u guys think..

i feel i will have all boys anyways so dont even need girl names hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->