We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Jess I'm soooo happy for you sweetie.

Yes leave it to me! It has just been one of those weeks. I went and bought one my cheapy opk and used it with my old urine it was majorly neg! So I am thinking I might have missed it completely. Right now I honestly feel like I'm just suppose to wait and chill. I have tried everything iny power and its like things have just fell to pieces. I'm kinda exhausted from it all. But I'm coping :). Very grateful got what I do have.

OMG jessy baby I'm in tears right now!!!!!!! Sooooo happy for you girlie!!!!!! See you're little beanny is kicking your ass but is growing super strong and tough :) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome Jessy :)
omg Lisa you are making it hard for me to not symptom spot.... well actually I feel nothing absolutely nothing , not PMS not possible pregnancy symptoms and I'm 5 days past ovulation right now. But maybe its the anti anxiety meds the dr gave me.... kinda makes you forget about everything. lol I was waking up with panic attacks in the middle of the night because I was thinking my blood sugar was dropping but it was not .. just having a panic attack. So I have slept better than I have in months :)
still raining out... makes me depressed ( thats why i moved from vancouver)
but it would be a good day to bake my husband some homemade hawaiian sweet rolls :)
love you guys <3

Great numbers Jess! That is one super strong beanie!

Kim- I guess you just got a bad batch, I have take probably 50 of those tests and only had one error! Do you pee on the stick or dip it in a cup of pee?

So fantabulous news Jessy! Love it!

Sorry about your experience Kim...that really blows...I agree call back and get a supervisor!

I peed in a cup to dip. But the error came up as soon as I inserted the stick I was able to get one to work later yesterday but then when I went to test today. Every stick I put in would read error I could never even dip it. I tried like 5 sticks and let the thing shut down before I inserted the next stick.

Kim yea u must have bought a defective pack...r u guna call n try n get a refund?? I wud girl....

Im making banana cream pie...maybe this is y im gaining 800 pounds...lol i just love to bake

Gonna let them send me the new pack and see if it works next month. Yum Lisa. That sounds amazing

Lisa that sounds yummy!

Kim sounds like a bad reader thingy. I would have them send you a new pack.

Hi guys, we're back in Boston and driving home in a bit. Can't wait to see my DD, miss her so much!

Jessy congrats on the numbers, that's great! I have another u/s on Monday to check the baby's heart and make sure all else is good. :)

Hope you guys had a great week

Hey guys. Starting my 3 straight days of work so I will catch up as I can. Ds and hubby came with me so I will be spending what lil free time I have with them. Hope everybody has a great day :) xoxo

Ok so i had a dream last night someone "poured" skin..well liquid skin in my ear at a shoe store and i had to get surgery to get it taken our bc i cudnt hear anything...y? Lol wtfffffff

Lolol Leese wtf?? Thats sooo cray cray..

Lauren thx bunches!! Glad u had the besttt time!

Kim omggg im gonna miss u!! Pop in as often as u can sweety.

Soooooo i woke up starvingggg like dying starving and decided omgg let s try choco chip pancakes i havent had some in a month...bad baddddddd badddddddddd idea..im sad to say i will never be able to eat a pancake for at least 7 and half months...SOBBBB omggggg lolol it just wasnt pretty....but whatevezzz go go beanster!!

Hi All! Thought I'd check in before heading out for the day. I'm going to dinner, then a barn dance tonight. Then tomorrow I'm going to an amazing charity all you can eat pancake breakfast (sorry Jessy!) and hanging out with a friend and her little one.

I am absolutely dying this morning from constipation cramps. Literally, I have forced myself to crawl off the couch and move around in an attempt to ease them but they are having none of it. I'm dying! I never had cramps like this with af even. All while this little one kicks me...

Hey all i was lookinh for our thread and it was all the way at bottom of ttc after loss....that never happend before ! What theeee

Hows everyone?

I guess we were all uber busy yesterday lolol. Ive started metamucil for constiation and fuckkkkk i cant wait till it starts working. Im going crazy not being able to go to the bathroom right. Yet i feel like i have to go really bad but nuttin comes out lolol. The cramps r killer Liz i agreee...

What up Leese? How R U?

Whatcha all up to today?

Hey PUPO's !!

It's soooo nice here this weekend, like seriously BBQ weather! Not had much chance to check in - yesterday we were at my folks's all day then out for tea where we shared a huuuuuuuge chocolate sundae with ice cream, brownies, profiteroles, crunchie bits, flakes etc mmmmmm! ~There was 5 of us eating it and we still didn't finish it!! :thumbup:

Today we've been to the park then visiting DH's gran and nephews. Come home for ds to nap then out again to the pub this afternoon. I can't wait for SUMMMMMMEERRRRR!!

Hey jess how u feeling??!

Im ok hanging in...waiting...lol

Hey em sup girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back