We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

It is a rainy day here today and we pushed our clocks forward for daylight savings...that hour change always screws me up! lol

It was sunny and nice, we BBQd on Friday night for the first of the season and it was yummy! :) Can't wait for summer either!

Got a personal trainer and went to a session yesterday. Holy Hannah did he kick my ass... I literally almost puked. I haven't worked that hard in years. After I got past the puking part it actually felt really good. Having trouble moving this morning though, I am so stiff! No pain no gain right? Hahahaha!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday...We are going for a walk in the rain and then I am sure DH will drag me to the driving range, for him golf season has started. Anyone else a golf widow during golf season?

Im so sleepy all the time which sucks. I feel all sluggish bahhh...but we spent almost all day outside so now im pooped out.

Were having steaks on the bbq tonight and i cant wait it s the freakin best!! Time change here too but now it will only get dark at like 8 pm yesssss. They r announcing gorgeous weather all week whaaaaaaaaa happy happy happy. Ive got 1 last hcg blood test this week and as longer as i have decent numbers i think i ll finaly b able to breath easy and not worry. I think my goal is just to beat over 7000 cuz that s when my hcg stopped last time. Im supose to have beaten it since yesterday hmmmm im thinking i ll go around thursday since by then i should b 50 000 give or take..i also hit my 6 weeks this week eeeeeeee 2 weeks till my first scan!!!

Anywhoo just want u all to know i absolutly adore every one of my amazing pupo chicas!! Big hugs all around xxxxxxx

HAPPPPPY sunday.

yes Kristin, my husband played 9 holes when we were in DC this week! I drove the cart. He's all excited about golfing this year...I told him to enjoy it, because after baby #2, it would be happening as much!!

Jessy....I'm STILL pooping mini cadbury eggs!!! ugh...it's pretty brutal.

yay for the good weather coming. I can't wait.

We are having ribeyes tonight too! Mmmmmm! Hope you are feeling better Jess and able to enjoy them! :)

Love to all of you! Happy Sunday!

Seriously Lauren the non poopin i can take. It s the freakin gassy constipation cramps to kill me eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk...

We went for a hour and a half walk with the dogs. It was kinda brutal tho cuz i was reallyyyyy sick on the way and on the way back. I covered it with tons of snow tho soo ummm..me thinks no one will step in it..i hope...lololol. I think i can finaly start accepting that my beanster is here to stay with all of well all of everything ive been feeling lolol. Im an official 100% pregnant person lolol.

Were having maple basted steaks on the bbq with a fresh french baguette mmhhmmm..it should stay down..i think lolol.

Happy sunday night!!

Happy Sunday Pupo girlies!

Spring is definately in the air here in Montreal & DAM it feels amazing!!! Sooo much more energy & drive to get my butt moving! Had a great day out with a friend shopping yesterday & a bbq with friends & their 1 & 3 year old little boys today! WOW kids can really tire u out but had the best time giving them tickles & kisses & hearing them laugh their hearts out :)

Hope you guys are all having great ends to ur weekends! Don't forget Oprah has Bobby Kristina on tonight at 9!

Dang, I missed the Oprah interview!

Supposed to be nearly 80 degrees here all week! Yay! I set shorts out for DS to wear to school today, can you believe it? In March?

All of you talking about steaks for dinner made me hungry! I have been in a routine where I haven't been eating dinner because my stomach feels way too yucky :(, but breakfast and lunch are still going down fine, so not too concerned.

This has been a crappy month all around. With all the spotting scaring me to death, my friend miscarrying her baby, my Uncle just passed away, and my due date is this coming Sunday. I am soooo ready for April ladies. Can we fast forward a couple weeks? Would anyone mind?

Hey staceee

yea sucky month, this one will be better!! im sorry for your losses :(

how you feeling? 1st tri almost ova!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Chicas :wave:

How's everyone doing?

Stacie hunni I'm soo sorry for your losses and the rough time lately :( How you feeling this morning! Almost out of the first tri sweetie and I little over 2 weeks to our 3-way appointments! WOOHOO!!!

Leese :wave: How was the weekend? Any symptoms girl? I know the waiting is KILLER right!? its ok, gonna be totally worth it :winkwink:

Goodmorning all!
I definetly become a golf/softball/ baseball/ everything widow in the summer... my DH plays on leagues of all kinds because he's good at every sport. In the winter and spring he pretty much only plays indoor golf every few weeks, Floor Hockey once a week, and eventually starts on a wooden baseball league (usually 1st wk of April). I say that so that might give you an idea of what his sports schedule looks like in the summer... geesh... he's also working 80 hour weeks (the life of an accoutant in the 1st Quarter of the year) so sports 2 or 3 times a week is a big challenge. Come summer he plays Wooden Bat Baseball, Softball, and golf. I'm a sub for the softball team but I've never played. I'm more like the team cheerleader. They've already bought our little one a onesie for this year haha. And I took golf lessons last summer and now play with him which is pretty awesome because it gives us time together. My Dh's company pays for all activities (up to $1000 a year) as part of a get fit program so its all free to us so why wouldn't we go?

Twinkie- we can fast forward to April but I'd be sad to miss my vayk... although your reasons are better than mine so I'll accept it.

6DPO? yay! Testing soooo soon! Hopefully I'll be able to check in some next week and here everyone's big news!

AFM- Midwife apt tonight. I'm pretty sure I have hemorhoids.... Errrk. Not impressed. How do you get rid of these? Anyone? I told my DH I think I had them so he googled what they were. Hahaha he's such a dork. But then he felt bad for me. Win!

Awwww Liz... hemorhoids suck. I had/have them when I gave birth to RJ bc of all the pushing I did. I actually felt they were worse than the tearing that I had bc everytime I went to the bathroom it opened up. To make you feel better you need to get some hemorhoid cream/gel and that will help and your midwife might give you something to soften your #2s. Not very fun but a big part of pregnancy I am afraid!

Yaaahhh Leese...I can't believe that you are already 6 dpo. I know it must seem slow to you but it is going fast on this end doll! So rooting for you and a set of pupo twins! :)

Stace...I hope that March flies by for you love! And I hope your due date isn't too hard on you...Glad that you are feeling better in the morning and afternoon! That must feel a lot better not to be sick all day!

Hi Lisette...Can't believe you are almost at 16 weeks! Way to go girl...you are almost at there! So excited to see all of these babes!

AFM...Been working out with a personal trainer and writing this message this morning was so painful bc I was up a 5:30am to work out with him and I can barely move my arms. lol but I lost 1.5 pounds this weeks so I am really excited and proud of myself for sticking to it. Now all I have to do is get preggo and gain it all back...hehehehe! Been feeling great with my meds...only my neck is sore where my thyroid is. Not sure if that is normal or not but I see my GP today to have follow up so I will ask her then

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead of you!

thanks guys, im trying not to symptom spot at all bc anything i get could be prometrium!....sucks ass!

i keep looking for ib, nada, or yellow cm...i have white creamy cm....idk what to think....

Liz, I know I have hemorhoids too. Sucky part of pregnancy I am afraid. They should hopefully get better once you deliver, but to tell you the truth, mine never really went away after DS. They don't bother me so I am not too concerned about them. If yours are bothering you you can try hemorhoid cream or I used Tucks pads after I had DS and they helped relieve some of the pain/burning/itching. Bring it up with your midwife, she should have some tips!

Dayummmm monday morning already. How did that manage to go by so fast? Stace i hear ya it's actualy my due date for my first pregnancy today. I'm actualy really sad but just keepin myself busy to get by today. It will b ok tho and i also think this beany is here to stay.

Leese ahhhhhh 6 dpo well ur getting there sweety not too too long to go now before u see that amazing BFP on a FRER. When r u planing to start testing? 10 dpo? A bit later? A bit earlier?

Liz ahhhhhhh i know u can get a huge variety of creams such as Preparation H and etc etc to get rid of them. I've only ever had heat blisters before and that was painfull so i can imagine how yucky u must be feeling.

Is everybody working today??? It's gorgeous out!! I know i'll definetly be going for a walk when i finaly get home later on with our 2 doggys. It's fun to be able to walk around in a light sweater in march woooooooooooooooooooo!!! Me likey!

i want to hold off til friday. ill be 10 dpo...

idk, i dont think i am...

i always do and then get disappointed so...

Keep your chin up Leese! :)

Bigs hugs to you Jess! :hugs: :cry:

Stace is def right...Tucks saved me after RJs birth and mine never have gone away either but life sometimes works that way! lol

Thanks girls :)

how was everyones weekend...where is rach..not like her to not come on at all all weekend!

Jessy- *Hugs* But I agree, I think you're bean is here to stay! Even though my first due date is only a month before my new due date I think it will still be a hard day. Thankfully, we have so much to be happy for.

I'm not in pain, just sometimes they are slightly itchy. Mostly it's gross because when I clean, ya know, down there, I can feel a bulge on the outside... Ick. I'll chat with my midwife. I'm just not used to talking about my bum with people haha

Jessy- *Hugs* But I agree, I think you're bean is here to stay! Even though my first due date is only a month before my new due date I think it will still be a hard day. Thankfully, we have so much to be happy for.

I'm not in pain, just sometimes they are slightly itchy. Mostly it's gross because when I clean, ya know, down there, I can feel a bulge on the outside... Ick. I'll chat with my midwife. I'm just not used to talking about my bum with people haha

LOL i've been poked and proded and checked out sooo much that any kind of talk doesnt bother me anymore lolol. But i'm kinda a pretty open person to begin with tho so that's kinda a bonus.

The clinique called and confirmed my app on the 28th of march at 3:30 pm!! I could of had it super duper early in the morning but this way DH wont have to miss lots of work that day. He's in construction so they're hours arent covered when they arent there. Sooo this is fine for me cuz after that i'm off and dont have to come back to work eeeeeee. If all goes good we'll also be booking our 12 week scan for around hmmm...april 25th!!! Honestly..i cant wait for that one..dunno why doo dooo dooooo LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->