We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Ok i'm planing on going out during my lunch hour..now am i making a hugeeee mistake??? Cuz how in the hell will i want to come back to work since it's gorgeous out??? Crappppp lolol

Oh definately a mistake to go out Jessy! It is way too nice out to come back to work!

Liz- I was embarassed to mention mine to my Dr. when I was pregnant with my son and believe me I paid for it. Plus, your Dr. is going to see them when you deliver anyway, so it is not like he/she won't know you have them ;)

I really want to go home! waaaa! Indigestion is back again today :( I just took some tums, I hope they help for once.

Stace agreed i poked around realllyyyy fast and then came back in lolol. It's too damn gorgeous outside. BBQ for dinner again tonight for sure!! Hmmm maybe grilled chicken would b nice...

Ok so tonight's plan is to try and get a lil bowchica wow wow...hopefully LOLOL. I havent managed sex in almost a freakin week gahhhhhhhhhh my hubby is a real lil trooper tho thank god..

LOL Jessy definately go out! Its freaking AWESOME out there!!! I know how you feel with the week long no bow chica wowow! My poor H was super happy with me this weekend :winkwink:

YAY for the confirmed appointment March 28th! Gonna be a good day all around FOR SURE :) Lil Jessy & Stacie beany pictures!!! Can't wait!!!!!

Gah! it sucks being stuck inside today. Ready to be outside enjoying the sunshine! and my car could use a major clean out and bath. I'd even rather be doing that then sitting at my computer

everytime I tried to log on it said they were doing maintenance .....
I have things to stress about and no one is on line :( waaaahhhh

I had to go to the ER sunday night because I was feeling so sick , sunday night I was apparently 7 days past ovulation. they ran blood work and said I still have a bladder infection and possibly kidney stones because of the pain in my side and blood in my urine. well they also ran a pregnancy test on my blood.......
the doctor said "CONGRATULATIONS " " looks like your baby decided to implant last night or this morning because your number is a 2"
I kept saying "no, your not pregnant unless its over 5" "its too early for me yet I just ovulated 7 days ago" "are you sure?" " i don't believe you, how long have u been a dr?"

hahahah poor guy.
he said my previous blood work the hgc was a big fat zero!!!! and that was a few weeks ago ,( i don't know why they checked it then i was getting my thyroid checked)

so I was sooo happy and in disbelief then when I woke up this morning all the worry and doubt kicked in :( I mean if he said the hgc was a 5 or 10 I would be over the moon. now I have to wait until friday to go to the high risk clinic for more blood work .
I"M FREAKING OUT >>>> SCARED FREAKING OUT. scared it was a mistake , scared my period will start, scared i will loose another baby :(

WTH is going on with this site - tried to post about 100 times & not working :growlmad:

So does this mean you're preggers Crystal????!!! :happydance: Maybe hcg so low as you were only 7dpo? So it should show up on a test in the next couple of days right?

WTH is going on with this site - tried to post about 100 times & not working :growlmad:

So does this mean you're preggers Crystal????!!! :happydance: Maybe hcg so low as you were only 7dpo? So it should show up on a test in the next couple of days right?

me too i keep trying to post , ahhhh this sucks

OMG it worked !!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 6

OMG it worked !!!!!

ok i think the only way we can post right now is using the "reply with quote" option.

the blood test was done at 7 DPO the above FRER "test 6 days sooner" was done this morning at 9 DPO , I'm not sure how much HGC the test needs to turn positive. But I can see the line, even my hubby can see it and he has never seen a positive test ever except the digital on skype. lol That is for sure my new fav color PINK IRL

Soooo happy for you....and a teensy bit jealous i'm not gonna lie :haha:

I have been trying to post all day! That line looks really close to my 9/10 dpo test and my blood test the next day came back at 30. Those tests seem to be super sensitive, but it seems your hcg must be climbing nicely! Wooohooo

Yay!!!! Crystal I have tried all day to reply to your post. So happy for you. Crongrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So girls I am cd 20 today and I got bored and decided why not just try one of the smileys they sent me. I was going to trash the box b/c I figured that I missed it with all that craziness. Anyhow normally I get a positive with the cheapies on cd15-16. Well I got the smiley! So 4 days off. I didn't even hold my urine and I had drank several glasses during the day. Anyways, we will see. Wish me luck. I gotta seduce hubby b/c he is still pouting with me from last week. But he is getting so weak it has been over a week;) girl power right;) lol.

OMG girls are we actually back up & running?!? Eeekkkk Crystal I've been trying to post all day too! HUGE congrats honey I'm soooo hapy for ya! How u feeling? When do u go for another hgc test? xxx

Kim YAY for a late smiley sweetie! After all that heart ache this cycle you definately could have the best timing! Go for it girlie! I'm chanting for ya! Go spermies GO :)

How are all you girls doing? I missed ya bunches!!!! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->