We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I know! I miss you all so much! That time away from all of you was torturous! Is that a sign that we are obsessed? lol

Totally off topic...I was creeping on a journal with a girl giving birth and seeing pics of the babe and I was so excited to be a part of a great group of girls...all of you...and can't wait until that happens for all of us! Can't wait to talk about labour pains, births, etc. I just got so excited and so grateful for all of you wonderful PUPOs! I am so thankful to know all of you! :)

AFM: Saw GP yesterday and we have a green light for TTC this cycle! Yaaaahhh! So ready for my rainbow! I am CD 5 and ready to go!

Awww Kris you're soo sweet :hugs: I feel totally blessed to have met you all too & I can't wait till be all have our rainbow babies & post adorable pictures everyday to eachother! Sooo happy you got the green light from the Dr! No time to waste, let the fun begin :)

AFM I had a great weekend full of energy & rearing to Go! Gorgeous weather here into Monday kept me going to even shop after work & cook dinner that involved touching raw meat :O Today I paid the price & woke up feeling like poo :( Struggled through the day & came home to crash out for 2+ hours...just trying to get my hair dry now & keep dinner down...not fun! Oh well...better day tmmr right :)

Finaly back up sweet baby jesus!!

Crystal omgggg congrats hunny!! Totaly see that gorgeous pink line wooooooo!!

Kris yessssssss bring on the ttc and a bfp right after!

Kim sweety this cycle is totaly meant for u!! Told ya those smileys were ge shizzle!

Lysette ahhh big hugs hunny buns. Trust me i am now officialy bff s with my toilet..and work toilet..and parking lot..and timmys parking lot yaaa u get the picture.

I hada huge scare today i started getting a throbbing las night right on my damn pubic bone. Uti like symptoms too so went tHe dr. After getting everything checked it all the perfect..to keep me sane tho they r sending me for a scan this week to make double sure s all good. Fingers crossed for that jesusss...

WOW Jessy baby I'm soo sorry u had that scare :( I was gunna email u today cuz I was thinking of u too :hugs: when is ur scan? I'm sure ur super strong lil beanny is just perfect sweetie! Go get some rest girlie! xo

Crystal huge congrats to you!!!!! That's a super clear line! So happy for you!

Kimberly and Kristin you go get em girls!! More Bfps please!

I had an ultrasound yesterday, but I guess I'm old news. :) everything was good though. She wants to keep tabs on my placenta because it's "bulky" - whatever that means.

Aww Kristen you are such a blessing! So sweet. Everything crossed for ya!
Jess- sorry you were hurting but glad you got checked out. And yay you get an early scan.
Lisette - rest up, don't over do it :) I'm totally going to take advantage of my me time when I'm preggo.
Lauren- you are getting so close!!!! Our first born pupo baby!!
Where is rach????? Getting worried about her.....
Lisa how many dpo?

I have been trying to post all day! That line looks really close to my 9/10 dpo test and my blood test the next day came back at 30. Those tests seem to be super sensitive, but it seems your hcg must be climbing nicely! Wooohooo

omg ... I had to go to the ER again this afternoon because the meds were causing me to have a reaction. Apparently I am now a medical marvel in the ER department.... lol today they said why r u on antibiotics? your urine test was negative from sunday and if your hgc was a 2 so we will check everything again but we doubt it will even be a 6 at this point......

well, my unclean urine that magically became clean is now unclean again and my almost non existent HGC is now a 33!!!!
the Dr actually said he can not believe it , questioned me on my cycle length and stuff , when I told him I knew I was 9 days past ovulation because of temps and cervical fluid pattern, he was amazed and said I must have been charting and researching for a long time to get it down this precise. i told him no this is my second cycle of BBT'ing ,I told him I researched a lot and already know my body pretty well and told him about all of you guys here on this site :)
He did two ultra sounds and discovered some free fluid in my uterus from a burst cysts . He also said that my calculations were right on the money and that sunday would have been the day that I started to implant . so from sunday around 11pm until tuesday around 4:00pm my hgc went from 2-33 ... thats way more than doubled . so in less than 24 hrs it was 16X ..... he said unbelievable and could very well indicate I'm on my way to twins ... lol even though there is no way of knowing for sure yet until my numbers are high enough to see something on the ultra sound , he said he did see my corpus luteum still ( i guess that shows up for 12-16 days then disappears )

sorry if I'm rambling but I just got back from the Er and am a little doped up:haha:

but I feel so much better now and hubby and I have begun saying prayers out loud every night with each other . We both pray but usually in our heads and he does just at church. So i find praying together out loud is making us closer and stronger as a couple and we do it so the baby can hear us too <3

Great to hear Crystal!
Lauren-I am glad you scan was good and I am guessing she is still a girl, ;)
Jessy- I am sorry you had that scare
Lisette- I hope today is better for you!
Kim- woo hoo for the smiley!
I agree where is Rach?

I had a meeting at church last night and all the ladies were sooo gossipy. The meeting didn't end until after 9! Then I had to run to the store and pick up prunes for DS (I got a call that he was constipated and had a belly ache) so it was after 10 before I got to bed! I do NOT function on 7 hrs of sleep!

Thank you! yes she's still a girl :)

Crystal that's really great news!!! looking good honey!!

How is everyone else doing today?

Crystal YAY!!! I tried to post yesterday but of course this site was hating life. So excited for you!
Kris- YAY!!! haha Glad you get to get back on the ttc train!
Jessy- glad all is going well, and when's your scan?

Good morning girlies :wave:

Where's everyone at???

Its another gloomy rainy day here :( And I woke up with another headache!!! Ahhhh hormones! LOL

Lauren great news on the LO being nice and cozy in there :)

Stacie how you been feeling sweetie?

Crysal I'm sooooo excited for you hunni! Enjoy every minute! xxxx

Rach???? POKE POKE!!!

Lisa, Jessy??? Wake up chica's!!!!

Thanks you guys i hate all this worrying. They called this morning to confirm my scan this friday at 2:30 pm. Hopefully everything will be super duper awsome and who knows if we can get a heartbeat i do admit that would be really reassuring..but it is kinda early for that i think..

Crystal wow that's fantastic number wise!! Praying it keeps uber trippling all the time lolol.

It's hump day!! I was convinced it was St Paddy's day today but nope it's saturday..since when does that happen??? Fiouuu at least i didnt wear uber green or anything...

Oohhhh and FYI this whole thank you for posting and you will now return to the forum thinggy?? Ya it's kinda givin me the heeby jeebys....so just..different..LOL

Wow...my pregnancy ticker is the freakin best today!! Me likey very much!!

Liz congrats on the 21 weeks! And Stace omgggg ur hitting the 11 weeks tomorrow chica!! Wow already had did that fly by so fast?? It seems it flies by for u guys and i find it extremely deathly slow for meeeeee...

Happy 6 weeks jess!! I saw a hb with my ds at 6+2 so you might do?!
Happy 21 weeks Liz!!

Happy 6 weeks jess!! I saw a hb with my ds at 6+2 so you might do?!
Happy 21 weeks Liz!!

OMG that would be awsome!! Butttt i wont b 100% dead set on seeing a hb and panicking if we dont see one u know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->