We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I'm excited for you Jess, your numbers were awesome so should be something to see on that u/s!

Great news Crystal - some good numbers hun!

afm - still waiting for af.......:coffee:

Thx Em!! Trust me i'm kicking my assss trying to stay positive and not worry.

morning jessy.... you know I keep thinking your time is flying by.... i keep trying to calculate how you got to 6 weeks so fast. glad your UTI scare ended up ok. I hate them , my best friend said to drink beet juice or asparagus , like literally boil them up and drink the juice.
when did you start feel pregnant???
I'm kinda off and on but I'm only 10 DPO,
sucky thing is I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair in sep 2010, I thought i was done having babies and wanted my extra flappy skin gone and my muscles back in the right place, well because to repair the muscles they had to actually push them back together and sew them in place, the Dr said as my uterus starts to expand again those stitches are going to most likely tear out or stretch ( not sure what they use for permanent stitches) and said I was going to be feeling a lot of pregnancy pain . grrrrr but I can handle it anything for this little baby. ohhh side note .. Dr. was sooo super drooling hot , felt bad my hubby had to watch him do a vaginal ultrasound......lol

Rachel where r u????? getting worried about you, are you ok hun???

Lisa what DPO are you ??? I need you as my bump buddie :)

thanks Lauren , thanks lisette,
and thanks Marsha???? please please tell me your name again ( i totally suck at this I'm sorry)
and good morning Kris and Emma and anyone I missed :)

morning jessy.... you know I keep thinking your time is flying by.... i keep trying to calculate how you got to 6 weeks so fast. glad your UTI scare ended up ok. I hate them , my best friend said to drink beet juice or asparagus , like literally boil them up and drink the juice.
sucky thing is I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair in sep 2010, I thought i was done having babies and wanted my extra flappy skin gone and my muscles back in the right place, well because to repair the muscles they had to actually push them back together and sew them in place, the Dr said as my uterus starts to expand again those stitches are going to most likely tear out or stretch ( not sure what they use for permanent stitches) and said I was going to be feeling a lot of pregnancy pain . grrrrr but I can handle it anything for this little baby. ohhh side note .. Dr. was sooo super drooling hot , felt bad my hubby had to watch him do a vaginal ultrasound......lol

and thanks Marsha???? please please tell me your name again ( i totally suck at this I'm sorry)

LOLOLO nooooo it's going by at a freakin snail's pace!! Honestly my symptoms kicked in the monday after i found out i was preg sunday. Sooo that means i have now been throwing up every single day for almost 3 weeks! Wow...that's crazy and uberly amazing lolol. Ditto for feelin exausted and sore boobies. Plus dont even get me started on the bloating and gas cramps they r killer omgggggg.

I'm so happy for u and ur bfp sweety! I'll go change the number on our bfp list right now!

So girls I am cd 20 today and I got bored and decided why not just try one of the smileys they sent me. I was going to trash the box b/c I figured that I missed it with all that craziness. Anyhow normally I get a positive with the cheapies on cd15-16. Well I got the smiley! So 4 days off. I didn't even hold my urine and I had drank several glasses during the day. Anyways, we will see. Wish me luck. I gotta seduce hubby b/c he is still pouting with me from last week. But he is getting so weak it has been over a week;) girl power right;) lol.

thanks for the congrats and OMG go seduce your hubby right now if you can't do that just get him in his sleep :) and what is your name????? I can't call you JK... by daughter always puts that in text " i'm j/k mom" lol

So girls I am cd 20 today and I got bored and decided why not just try one of the smileys they sent me. I was going to trash the box b/c I figured that I missed it with all that craziness. Anyhow normally I get a positive with the cheapies on cd15-16. Well I got the smiley! So 4 days off. I didn't even hold my urine and I had drank several glasses during the day. Anyways, we will see. Wish me luck. I gotta seduce hubby b/c he is still pouting with me from last week. But he is getting so weak it has been over a week;) girl power right;) lol.

thanks for the congrats and OMG go seduce your hubby right now if you can't do that just get him in his sleep :) and what is your name????? I can't call you JK... by daughter always puts that in text " i'm j/k mom" lol

Jkb's name is Kim and Marshas is Liz :thumbup::thumbup:

LOLOLO nooooo it's going by at a freakin snail's pace!! Honestly my symptoms kicked in the monday after i found out i was preg sunday. Sooo that means i have now been throwing up every single day for almost 3 weeks! Wow...that's crazy and uberly amazing lolol. Ditto for feelin exausted and sore boobies. Plus dont even get me started on the bloating and gas cramps they r killer omgggggg.

I'm so happy for u and ur bfp sweety! I'll go change the number on our bfp list right now!

maybe you r having a boy!!!! with my son I was puking the whole time, i'm feeling nauseated this morning a lot but they did give me a small does of morphine last night . hey and um your test was positive pretty early too right?? with my son early , my girls late.

I'm still scared though... I wish we could erase MC memories so we can all be naively happy :)

ut seriously love you guys sooo much right now because no one else GETS IT !!! lol

Jkb's name is Kim and Marshas is Liz :thumbup::thumbup:

ahhh ok thanks Kim :) and thanks for Liz's name ... i can always remember faces or people by associating them with something they wore but I
;m soo bad with names.

crystal that sounds painful! but i guess all our muscles rip apart so maybe you're no worse off! My abs are definitely spreading and feel useless!

Jessy if it was a UTI as long as you catch them early and get treatment, there's no worry right?

I found out yesterday that one of the girls at my DD's daycare had the Norwalk virus last week (good thing Ellie was home with my in-laws). She's back at daycare today...and hopefully not contagious!!!! geez!! that would suck.

it's a shitty and icy day out there today. I think it's going to start warming up for us by the end of the week...finally!

crystal that sounds painful! but i guess all our muscles rip apart so maybe you're no worse off! My abs are definitely spreading and feel useless!

Jessy if it was a UTI as long as you catch them early and get treatment, there's no worry right?

I found out yesterday that one of the girls at my DD's daycare had the Norwalk virus last week (good thing Ellie was home with my in-laws). She's back at daycare today...and hopefully not contagious!!!! geez!! that would suck.

it's a shitty and icy day out there today. I think it's going to start warming up for us by the end of the week...finally!

Yup there is absolutly nuttin harmfull for the baby with a UTI. It's just bad for u and better if u can catch it early. I've had so many that i pretty much know when one is coming on trust me lolol.

Crystal yup i got a pretty decent dark positive at 11dpo and my implantation was at night on 8dpo sooo s'all good! I'm saying it's a boy too and DH says it's a girl..we kinda have to be opposites to at least have one of us be right lol.

Out of all of us, surely one has to have twins right? I wonder who it will be....

Definately Lisa is my vote :)

Lauren OMG DD new pic is sssssssssooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!

Em you still waiting for AF? Grrrrr

Jessy I hope you hear that beautiful lil hb Friday! What an awesome gift :)

Crystal sounds painful but totally worth it ofcourse!!!

Does anyone have fun St.Paddy plans for the weekend? DH and his friends always meet up at a Pub near the Parade zone so we're gonna go and I'm getting me a cute little PG top to wear: https://www.squidoo.com/irish-tees#module53691942
(I like the lucky charm one) also gonna make some green mint choco chip cookies for everyone (mostly me cuz i ain't drinking so atleast there will be treats) LOL

Thanks Lisette! that's what she does when you ask her to smile :)

I love the shirt! we don't have anything fun planned.....we're boring! We're going to try to have the house ready to sell on kijiji this weekend!!!

Seriously Lauren with a child that cute how do you leave for work??? I would spend my whole day palying "smile for mommy" :) Ok so we'd be having our home re-posesed & we'd be broke but who cares! LOL Good luck with the private sale...I've heard great things of peope doing that on kijji....have you considered Du Proprio or something similar in your area? I think its like $1000 and they help you with all the forms, use of their website and signs but there is no actual agent or commison. We bought our home from someone like that and it was great!

We're going to a super duper delicious sugar bush called Bean town ranch!! And on sunday we're spending the day walking around in the Ottawa market! It's supose to be freakin +20 wooooohooooooo!!

WOW Jess that's awesome!!!! I hope its that warm here in Montreal too!!!! YAHOOO!!!!! Spring is in the air girls :)

WOW Jess that's awesome!!!! I hope its that warm here in Montreal too!!!! YAHOOO!!!!! Spring is in the air girls :)

Well we're still debaiting on either we go all over ottawa or we come down to montreal!

Is the Jardins botanique nice this time of year??

It is awesome here today! It is like 83 degrees (F which is like 28 C) I went out for lunch and it was soooo hard to come back to work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->