We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

DS has been wearing shorts to school all week! I busted out the capri pants yesterday. I can not believe how warm it is, which knowing the weather here, means it will probably snow next week. We have such crazy weather swings in the midwest.

DS has been wearing shorts to school all week! I busted out the capri pants yesterday. I can not believe how warm it is, which knowing the weather here, means it will probably snow next week. We have such crazy weather swings in the midwest.

Stace i'm totaly jelly!! It's been off and on here but we still have a good amount of damn snow...but with all the heat they are announcing this weekend u bet that shizz will be goneeeee :happydance::happydance:

OMG Stacie that's AWESOME!!!!

Jessy honestly don't remember the last time I went to Jardins Botanique! Maybe time eh! LOL The Parade is Sunday though so that would be waaayyyy more fun!!!! Want me to get you a cute PG T-shirt to wear with me????

OMG Stacie that's AWESOME!!!!

Jessy honestly don't remember the last time I went to Jardins Botanique! Maybe time eh! LOL The Parade is Sunday though so that would be waaayyyy more fun!!!! Want me to get you a cute PG T-shirt to wear with me????

LOLOL ur silly i dont have the preggy bump yet! More like skin and bones due to the constant throwing up lol.

LOLOLOLOL

All i know is that DH is really pissy with me lately...cuz i just dont feel like getting all sexed up with him. He's like u just...dont find me attractive anymore is that it?????? I'm like dude....i'm a goddamnn mess lately and i'm afraid that shacking up with u will make my tummy shake and ooky and well...bark all over ur man bits....

I swear it's not my fault..SOB..u guys understand right??????? AM I A BAD PERSON????

Seriously Jessy you need to tell DH that God gave him hands for a reason, LOL.

Seriously in the 7 or so weeks since we found out I was pregnant we have had sex 3 times! Not a priority when you can barely keep your eyes open and feel like puking your guts up most of the day!

OK, I am seriously contemplating wearing maternity pants soon. While I don't have a bump per se, my belly is way too bloated and my pants are so tight! I am sitting at my desk with my pants unbuttoned right now, LOL. I just feel like it is way too soon to make the switch :(

Thx Stace i agree it's just soo hard to have sex right now..i'm all icky!!

And i think u should wear what feels comfy to u!! Who cares what others think i dont think it's too early!

Stacie go for it!!! Seriously my bloat from the mc barely went down before i was PG again with more bloat so I was in mat pants right around 9weeks i think! No point suffering and putting presaure on your little beany!

Jessy i agree with Stacie on this one....I pulled back to once a week on average cuz even though I missed him too I was either too tired or scared to cause harm...getting back into it now...its a small window...he's gotta understand and not make you feel bad sweetie! xxxx

Stacie go for it!!! Seriously my bloat from the mc barely went down before i was PG again with more bloat so I was in mat pants right around 9weeks i think! No point suffering and putting presaure on your little beany!

Jessy i agree with Stacie on this one....I pulled back to once a week on average cuz even though I missed him too I was either too tired or scared to cause harm...getting back into it now...its a small window...he's gotta understand and not make you feel bad sweetie! xxxx

He doesnt make me feel bad per se. It's like he's just extremely worried that it's him and i dont find him uber yummy anymore and just not in the mood cuz of him. I'm like dude come on i can totaly see ur vagina right now jesus LOL. Ya maybe i shouldnt of said that but still it's the hormonesssss :dohh::dohh:

Lisette I Property Guys is big here...we'll try kijiji for a bit then maybe give them a shot! :)

Stacie totally go for the mat pants....it feels soooo much better! I kind of love them.

LOL Your vagina's showing... :) I so want to say that to DH all the time!

Holy crapp so this week is gonna b a busy week indeed. I've got blood tests tomorrow and my first scan on friday!! Sugar bush saturday date day with DH sunday and blood results monday morning!!

Good stuff Jessy! Keep ya nice & busy & seeing your little beanny early is gonna be AWESOME :) you still have ur March 28th appt with us too?

Lauren I hope it goes fast for ya on kijji :)

Lisette- I tried to post this the other day when bnb wasn't working, I don't get a scan on the 28th :( just a regular dr appt, so no beanie pic for me. But I will get to hear a heartbeat :)

awww Jessy you have just spoiled your husband with sex!!!!! my hubby is the opposite he "decided" on his own last night that we should not have sex until after the first 3 months and then maybe the whole pregnancy...... I am turning 35 and he is 30 I'm in heat constantly and he is just in heat like once a week.... lol

:) hey girlies! So glad the site is working right today! Hope everybody is having a great day. I took another smiley today and it was negative. COLOR]

:) hey girlies! So glad the site is working right today! Hope everybody is having a great day. I took another smiley today and it was negative. COLOR]

Hope you caught that eggie!

Hi everyone else! :hi: Hope you all had a fabulous Wednesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->