We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey girls ive have a bad couple days :(

Crystal very happy for u girl! Congrats!

I am 8 dpo and had 2 tiny brown spots today...i hope thats a good sign..but who knoww i dont get excited anymore

How is everyone

What's going on Lisa? That could be a great sign!!

do you guys happen to know the real sensitivity of the clear blue digital test... the one that says pregnant/not pregnant ??? i heard it was 25 then i heard it was 50

Hey girls ive have a bad couple days :(

Crystal very happy for u girl! Congrats!

I am 8 dpo and had 2 tiny brown spots today...i hope thats a good sign..but who knoww i dont get excited anymore

How is everyone

awww Lisa whats going on?? just hard two week window wait??? brown spotting is suppose to be good :)

Tks Kristen! :) guess we will know in two weeks.
Lisa sorry you have had a sucky couple of days doll. Hope tomorrow is great for you:)
crystal-I'm not sure the sensitivity?? Sorry.

I had emergency surgery on the 1st of February due to my right tube rupturing. My doctor said my left tube was absolutely beautiful and perfect and I do have both of my ovaries still. I waited about two weeks before my husband and I got intimate and I had just started birth control less than a week before. On March 2nd I started getting light dark brown discharge and it lasted for about two days. I have been having the most bizarre life like dreams every night for the past week and one of my friends mentioned maybe Im pregnant. What would the chances be that I could have gotten pregnant immediately like that?? I am freaking out cuz like I said , Im on birth control and I also am on Welbutrin so I just don't know.. I was horribly sick on Monday but I figured it was something I ate... Any advice or anyone go through this?

I had emergency surgery on the 1st of February due to my right tube rupturing. My doctor said my left tube was absolutely beautiful and perfect and I do have both of my ovaries still. I waited about two weeks before my husband and I got intimate and I had just started birth control less than a week before. On March 2nd I started getting light dark brown discharge and it lasted for about two days. I have been having the most bizarre life like dreams every night for the past week and one of my friends mentioned maybe Im pregnant. What would the chances be that I could have gotten pregnant immediately like that?? I am freaking out cuz like I said , Im on birth control and I also am on Welbutrin so I just don't know.. I was horribly sick on Monday but I figured it was something I ate... Any advice or anyone go through this?

If you're getting sick then a pregnancy test would probably be positive by now. Only way to know!

Hey Leese :wave: We missed ya bunches baby girl!!! Hope you're feeling lots better real soon ok! Tons of virtual hugs your way :hugs:

Kristen how you doing tonight sweetie?

Stacie sorry to hear no u/s that day...me too just a check up but I get to hear the hb...I hope :) When is your next u/s date? How's the ms/hb combo treating ya?

Kim I'm soooo happy your caught your smiley yesterday!!! Officially in the 2WW!!!! We'll get you through sweetie :) How's the new agent going? And leads on your house?

Crystal I'm not sure what numbers you are asking but I used a digi at 10dpo and got pregannt 1-2 with hgc the next morning of 33 so you should be able to try one now!!!

Confused, welcome...sounds like a lot going on! Have you tested yet? No harm in checking right! Good luck :)

Hope you guys are all having good hump nights ;) 12 & 16week bump pic's from me as promised! Holy Moly seeing them side by side like this is freaky :)

EDIT: Site not allowing pic's uploaded tonight :( Missing token??? If any of you know a work around please let me know! TIA

Thanks all....i went to br and had another brown spot...apperently a small percentage spots ob proneyrium so im not getting excited bc um look at my track recird...i do feel more tired tnght tho...im guna test friday at 10 dpo..

Keeping everything crossed for you Lisa...I know you don't wanna get your hopes up though! Prayers hunni :hugs:

FXd for you Leese! Hope this is your BFP darling!

Doing well Lisette! Thanks! Just can't wait for the sexapaloosa next week! Told DH to give his men a pep talk about swimming for next week! lol Don't have a clue about the pic thing...this site has been uber wonky lately!

Sorry to hear that you had a scare Jess! Hope you are feeling better...sending you positive vibes!

Stace...Excited for you to hear the HB, sucks you don't get a scan but hearing that beautiful HB will be amazing for you!

Confused...I would take a test sweetie...No harm in checking!

Crystal...With my last pregnancy I got a YES on a digi on a Sunday and had a blood test on Monday and my HcG was only 50 sooo...Maybe 50? Don't know sorry!

Hi Lauren, Lis, Kim, Rach.... :)

Thanks all..if i get a bfp ill call him asap n hell have me come in... I really dont kno wat to think so im trying my best to stay neutral

yea i heard it was 50 if that is the case then i have gone from 33-50 in like 12 hrs

hmmmm yea its hard to stay neutral thats what I'm trying too at least till I make it past my expected period....

I would just wonder why he tested you so early last time lisa and now not at all???? sending you lots and lots of baby dust hun.

Yea I think I am going to pick up a test on Friday when we are out and about... It would be just my luck that when I try to get pregnant, I have two ectopics, then when I wanna take a break, I get knocked up right away haha.. Keeping positive thoughts

Good luck confused!!
Oh sorry crystal , I didn't know about how sensitive.

Hang in there Lisa honey.

Lisette I posted a pic tonight on another thread. Maybe try again. Do you have a pic for us?!

Kris Hi!

Lauren your dd is absolutely precious! Love her sweet pic

Omfg this morning is not a good morning at all. I cant even stand up due to the killer queasiness and the gas cramps r kickin my assss..looks like im going to b a teeny bit late to work this am..

Will post more after i can actualy move..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->