We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Jessy- I am sorry you are feeling bad, but I am sure it is just that little bean growing nice and strong!

Good morning girls!

Sorry you're feeling soo crummy Jessy baby :hugs:

Lisa how you doing this morning? One more day to testing sweetie :)

Lauren I was trying to post bump pics but still this morning getting error messages! I sent them by email to Jessy so if she feels better and gets to work maybe she can post them!

AFM my throat feels like sandpaper this morning! SOB!!!!!!! Having hot tea with lemon and honey just like my mom always made....I want my mommy!!!!!! wwwwwwwaaaaaaaa - LOL

Good morning all! Sorry I haven't really been around but work has been uber busy this week and we're trying to get ready for our trip so that's been taking up our evenings.
I read through the pages I've missed and seems like everyone has news going on! Hope this means that everyone has a BFP on the way!

Lauren your little one is adorable!
Jessy- Soon you'll feel better! I'm sure of it! Today I have major gas pains going on so my stomach is killing me. As for your DH, I can totally see his V. haha. We have sex like once a week at this point. For a while my DH wanted me but I had no interest. We DTD last night then we were chatting and I was like you don't want me anymore? (because he seriously hadn't even tried in a week!) He said I want you but it's different now. He made it sound that now that he can see and feel this little one he just loves being with us and doesn't need the sex part to feel close like he used to. Dunno. I don't think he's worried about the baby or weirded out by having sex with the baby, he's just more protective now..

yuk jessy...feel better! You too Lisette. That bug going around is brutal! I was sick for 3 weeks!

Lisette email them to me and I'll put them up now for ya! lauren10 at gmail.com

Liz I totally think they are more conscious of the baby. Didn't stop my husband when I was 9 months and he just got home from Afghanistan...lol.

Happy 23 weeks Lauren!!!!!

Hope you feel better Jess, Lisette & Lisa :hugs:

I thought af was gonna start this morn as i had a couple of red spots in my cm but since then......nada :shrug: Still feel like she's on her way though.

Can't wait to see bump pics girls!!

Happy 11 weeks Stacie!!

Crystal you need a ticker so we know where you're at :thumbup:

Lauren would have been smart to email myself right!!!! LOL I don't even have them with me now :(

Emma FX she comes and leaves nice and quickly for ya! xo

Thanks girlies i'm much better now. 30 mins on the floor and 10 soda crackers later really help LOL. I kinda feel like since the first pregnancy i had absolutly no symptoms what so ever that this time beanster wants to reassure me that everything will be fine..and is making me experience every single pregnancy symptom X 1000000000 LOLOL :happydance::happydance:

Happy 23 and 11 weeks Lauren and Stace!! I wuv u guys bunches and bunches!

Leese like i was telling u last night i had the exact same type of spotting the EXACT same days as u had anddddddd it was a BFP sooo me thinks ur growing a beany just like me!!! :happydance::happydance:

Ok here's a test trying to help out Lysette and post the pics she's been trying to post..here goes Nope doesnt work for me either i get the same error message...i jsut sent a message to the administrator for that to get fixed. It's probably due to all the updates the site has been going threw me thinks..

No luck with the pictures!! you look cute as a button though Lisette!!

Not feeling the greatest today, but it may have to do with the fact that I had a piece of pie and two handfuls of potato chips for breakfast, LOL. My mom bought me some of the "Preggy Pop Drops" and they help a little. I broke down and wore some maternity shorts last night after work and I must say, so comfy. They are a little big still, so I don't think I will be making the switch permanent. I did manage to find a pair of my dress pants that are a little bit bigger to wear today to the wake, since yesterday I sat at my desk with my pants unbuttoned. I can't do that at the funeral home!

Another beautiful day here in the midwest! I get to leave work early but unfortunately won't be enjoying the weather :(

Oh this is weird b/c it's letting me post. So Lisette maybe it has something to do with the format? I'll see if I can re-save it.

Here's me at 20 and 23 weeks!

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 23weeks.jpg
    23weeks.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 5
Stace lucky it's complet crap here this morning!! The weather is grosssssss damnittt..

Oooo pie for breakfast??? U are quite daring there sweety lolol

sooo bizarre that i can't upload lisette's pics! says it was missing a security token??

Lauren your bump is just adorbale love :) Thank you for trying so hard girls....maybe its just mu pics that bnb doesn't like!!!! SOB!!!!! LOL

Stacie T&P your way today sweetie :hugs:

Lovely pics lades! I guess I will have to take one next week at 12 weeks, LOL. Although it will be kind of embarassing because my stomach probably looks as big as Lauren's at 23 weeks yikes! I am still holding out hope that it is all bloating and I haven't actually gained a belly that fast, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->