We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Oooooo love those belly pics!!

Stace i dont think uve got a 23 week pregnancy bump lol. If uve been had tons of gas tho it could just be bloating. Damn bloating is evillll..

Leese!! How u doin sweety?

I feel pretty big already. This was at 20 weeks

Attachments

• 20weeks.jpg
    20weeks.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 12
hey jessie im doing okay super tired. hope thats a good sign..

how are you feeling??

cute bump liz!!!

I love all of these belly pics! You ladies all look gorgeous with those little rainbows inside you! :) Lauren, Liz, and Lisette you are all beautiful!

Sorry you are feeling crappy Stace...hoping the second tri for you is more calm and less sickness!

Hi Leese...Not long now sweetie...Keep your chin up! Thinking of you!

It is so rainy and foggy here today! It was so nice last week and now yucky! Can't wait for real spring to get here...no more teasers! :)

I ovulate next week~! whoop whoop!

Can't wait to see Jess', Stace's and Crystal's belly pics! Pretty soon we will be seeing those right girls?

I don't want to see Jessy's belly pic right now if she has lost weight, LOL. It would be depressing! ;)

My belly probably is the size of my 23 week bump I had with my son! I was a skinny 20 year old when I got pregnant with him and until about 25/26 weeks I had just a cute little bump like Liz's, then I ballooned up and looked like a huge cow!

I have been weighing myself trying to keep my gain in check and so far I have gained maybe 1 lb. But hard to tell because I could have one good BM and that could go away, LOL.

Aww girls I love yalls belly pics!!! So sweet.
Hope everybody is doing well:) currently getting a pedicure! O so nice.

Girlies your pics are all soooooo dam cute!!!!! Stacie I can't wait to see yours next week! 12weeks!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!

Jessy when you start fattening up your too ;)

Lisa baby all good signs! I'm praying super hard for you sweetie!

Kim...aaaaaaahhhhhh pedi....in those massage chairs too???? mmmmmmmm heaven!!!!

hey anyone heard from Rach?

o0o0 i love pedi's

so guys i am going to get a puppy!

i am in the process of trying to adopt this ADORABLE little Daschund/Chihuahua mix...

Cookie..

Attachments

• COOKIE.jpg
    COOKIE.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
i wanna just eat her up omg...i dont think the lady likes that i have an apartment, shes being a little stupid to be honest...so well see! i told her i want any answer by today..

LOLOLOL i think i'll start doing weekly bump pics at maybe week 12..after the official s'all good ultrasound. Yup sounds like a plan! LOL ahhh thx Stace the weight loss has been kinda scary tho..it drains u and u jsut feel like poo all the time..

Today is definetly not a good day at all. I'm got extreme nausea and it's kickin my booty really baddly. And the gas omggggg i never thought i'd be crampy like this at all it's cray cray!

Hey maybe i'm getting everybody elses left over symptoms from this thread cuz i started it?? Wait wait so me being all gross is all your faults???????????? GRRRRRRRRRRRR LOLOLOLOL

HOW CUTE IS SHE

LOL

i really hope i get her the agency that has her is MAD strict, its like im adopting at kid lol they dont like the fact that i have an apartment....shes bugging out. im like listen lady the dog will not be out of my sight..lol i had to have 3 references write letters so im waiting for her to let me know!

i wanna order her a pink rhinestone collar & leash set & bowls w her name on it as soon as i know...lol

So cute Leese! What an little bundle of cuddles!

Awww Jess...gotta love those preggo symptoms but gosh they are so hard to function with...especially when you can't tell the people around you why you are feeling so crappy!

Kim...a pedi, so jealous! :)

I haven't heard from Rach either...maybe she is taking a little break or busy with the new job! She was pretty upset the last time she was on here I remember

thanks guys i really hope i get her...

okay so i have like 6 more TINY yellowish brown dots on my panty liner today...

i hope this is good...idk...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->