We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

OMG that puppy is sooo cute.

Kim- I could totally use a pedi right now... jealous.

1 more day until vacation... so excited...

Rach has pm'd me, shes doing ok, just a bit down with the whole TTC process & super busy with new job.

Leese - that is theeeee cutest pup!

COOKIE!!!! i LOVE her!!! DH said we can get a puppy when we get a new house and we're on parental leave. yay! But then he says we have to get rid of one cat if we want a puppy. um......NO that isn't happening.

Thanks Kristin! xoox. Stacie I'm sure it's bloat...I was so crazy bloated in the beginning!

Rach is taking a break, I think she's just a little down. :(

I am so pumped for nicer weather this weekend. And when I say nicer, I mean high 50's. That's New Brunswick for ya! But I'll take it. I'm going to clean the SHIT out of our house!

i emailed her at 12 still no response hopefully its bc she hasnt check yet, and its not that im not getting her...

what do you guys think about the spotting im getting?

lastnight brown like 3 spots one was like a cm long and the others were smaller streaks. then today very tiny yellow/brown spots, not like CM spotting like just spots it has no like texture just like more of a "stain" if that makes sense.

i feel like its a good sign but idk.... im 9 dpo today

Cant wait for you to test Lisa!

I had a dream last night that one of us got a bfp but can't remember who it was.....!

Lisa, I think the spotting sounds promising, but I am the queen of spotting. I had spotting every single cycle, pregnant or not.

Lisa I hope it's good news...I never had spotting that early so I don't have any personal experience to share!

Liz where you going away to again?

Leese i really think it's a good sign! Ok so ur starting testing tomorrow right?? Hopefully it wont take long...if ur spotting is IB then u should get a bfp soon enough me thinks!

I really think everyone on my whole floor here at work know what's going on..i'm runing to the bathroom at work almost 3 times a day...and throwing my guts up...buttt i try to be super quiet..umm as quiet as can be? Ya....

Liz whaaaaaa that vacay is right around the corner!! OMG u must be so excited!

I'm just really happy it's friday tomorrow! And my scan is at 2:30 pm sooo not to bad!! Me thinks the day will fly right by!

We're going to Florida for about a week, then headed to see my Sister in Virginia. She's due next week and I haven't seen her since NYE so it'll be interesting to see how big she is now. I'm ready to go! Besides the packing... which I haven't started... and having no summer clothes to wear! I tried all my summer clothes on ended up with 2 pairs of shorts that temporarily fit. bleck!

Lisa- Fingers Crossed for you!!!

guys my application was approved!!!

i got COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am sooo freakin happy!!! my little daughter LOL

Arrrrrgggggghhhhh that's fab Lisa!!!! Your gorgeous furry baby!

Yay Lisa!!! U better go and stock up and doggy things right now! LOL And send pics!

OMG Leese!!!! Congrats for COOKIE :happydance: Its just the beggining my love ... all good things coming your way :hugs:

Liz have a great trip girl! Totally jelous! Need me some sun!!!!!

Jessy we gonna keep ya ubber busy tmmr till 2pm don't you worry :winkwink:

What's for dinner everyone?

Check out where me and H are going to eat before hitting the very exciting H&R block!!!

https://www.jukeboxburgers.com/

(Jess from what i'm hearing its competeating with The Works!!! We shall see about that)!

Hmmm it looks yummy Lisette but seriously nuttin beats the Works for me lolol it's just the freakin best evaaaaaa..

Yaaahhh Leese! I want another puppy!

Looks good Lisette!

Have a great trip Liz! Maybe she will have the baby when you are there! How fun would that be? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->