We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lisette my mom is like you adopted cookie and i bet ur guna get preg very soon, u will have 2 babies..lol

im making a pizza w dh.

we are guna make the dough ourselves and im guna being using my homemade tomatoe sauce, seasonings, basil, fresh mozz & seasonings

and angel hair pasta w oil & garlic

omgggg soooooooooooooooo yum im STARVINGGGG

We just had a very unhealthy feast of mexicana chili cheese burgers, rice, corn, grilled peppers, onion rings & coleslaw!!! And it was delish!!

Congrats Lisa she's adorable! Liz hope your trip is amazing!
So we are having super unhealthy dinner;) BBQ , slaw, and baked cinnamon apples.

Well guess i better let you all know that i am ALIVE. Where have i been? Want the honest truth? I just can't handle this thread anymore. I don't mean that in a negative way. I don't mean that towards any ONE person.

Basically, when this thread was started we all were just fresh out of our MC's. It's been so fun to see the trend of everyone getting pregnant. It's been fun to see who was next. Now, it's not so fun for me because almost all of you are pregnant. I just feel alone. We use to have topic of the day and yada yada yada. Don't get me wrong, i love you girls. I love seeing your progress, but i have to be in the right mind set to be able to read some of the stuff. I feel pressured with time since my angels due date is coming up in 2/3 weeks. Feeling very overwhelmed. Just needing some different threads to get into so i don't feel alone.

Please don't let this come off as me being a bitch or anything. I love you all very very much. I come on here everyday. I read what you girls write. I just have been very upset, depressed, stressed. Not only with TTC but work is also very overwhelming. I hope you all understand

thanks all!!!

aww rach hunni i totally understand. it is really hard... :(

Thanks hunny. I know you understand. So awesome you're getting COOKIE! Very happy for you and she is beautiful! She will have such a good mommy. When you get her, make sure to take a picture of you two together!

Oh and i hope the spotting is IB! Would be a great gift to get your two babies (your human baby and cookie!)

I think i am CD8. My FF says CD 9 because i went ahead and counted my one spotting day as CD1. So, i'm just going with CD9. Started temping this month too. I am excited about that. Hopefully this thermometer has babydust on it.

Aw rach we miss you!! I understand though babe, big hugs xxx

Rach, you honestly should really try the clearblue opks w the smiley face, they are alittle more money but they take all the guessing out of it...u know?

Rach, you honestly should really try the clearblue opks w the smiley face, they are alittle more money but they take all the guessing out of it...u know?

I most certainly am this month! I got to get some, but i think i'll start using them on CD12. I think i'm a late O'er since my cycles are a little longer than 28 days. We shall see what they bring for me.

YEA DEF!

good thing for them. bc this cycle i was cd 12 and had a apt for my follicle scan cd 13, i start taking the opks on cd 11 & i got a positive before my freaking follicle scan !!!! so i had to start bding and the dr told me on cd 13 i already released an egg a little while ago and will release another one really soon.

i wouldnt have known!

That is craziness! I think i am a 15-18 day O'er but then again i could be wrong and that could be my problem. I'm going to start them on CD12 i believe. Doesn't 7 come in a box for like $20?

Just heard the girl from work who was about 6 weeks ahead of me (with my 1st mc) has gone into labour....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->