We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I'm sorry, but I'm so superstitious and the next number is unlucky #13 on the BFP list, how about we skip that number?!

Im sorry Emma..im crossing my fingers that next cycle is ur bfp!!

Rach we ve missed u so much sweety!! I definetly know where ur coming from for sure. The digi opks definetly helped me!

Were having yummy chicken quesadillas. Hopefully ill b able to keep them down ooo my mission in life..yuppp lol

Vampire diaries is back tonight yesssss a lil Smolderhalder yummyness for moiiii

Yaaaahhh Vampire Diaries tonight! Can't wait...It hasn't been one for a whole month, I am going through withdrawl!

Sorry you are having a rough time Rach~Just know we are all here for you, glad you let us know you were ok though!

AFM...My mom and I are making homemade pizza tonight but it is only 4 pm here so not eating for a while. I have been cutting back on my calories and trying not to eat past 7pm. It has been going ok but today it seems that I can't stop eating...sticking to healthy stuff but man it is hard, get me pregnant so that I can stop worrying so much about how much I weigh!

TGIF tomorrow ladies!

Thanks girls. I second that Kristen, TGTIF! Today we were talking at work and being kinda loud and off track. The trainer was like what has gotten into you guys? This girl was like "it's fridays eve". Made me LOL.

Rach baby thanks for checking in! I totally understand how you are feeling & I wish soooo much we could have all gotten pg at the same time...I know its super duper tough on ya! Luv ya bunches sweetie :hugs:

Emma :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: thinking of ya tonight...we're here if you need to vent! xoxo

Lisa ur mom is a wise one ;) What time u testing tmmr? Ur dinner sounds crazy Delish btw!!!

Jessy hope u kept it all down babe! Enjoy ur night :)

Kristen not long now! You'll be stuffing ur face & getting all good & sicky too :) lol

AFM dinner was incredible & now just sitting watching the H&R block man punch in numbers to tell us our fate! Eeeekkkk - lol

Kris same din yum!!!

Im guna test wen i wake up tmaro...idk wat to think w this spotting uhhh

congratulations to Lisa and Cookie!!! that's awesome. I need a puppy too.

Of course we get it Rach. What's going on at work, just training and stuff? It's always hard with a new job, but you'll get the hang of it!

Liz so jealous!! where in FL do you go? I usually go to Ft Lauderdale every year. Sometimes South Beach....ahhhhhhhhhh

Rach!!!! I completely understand:) we are here if you need us! Good to hear from ya! Xoxo

this lady from the agency im adopting cookie from just wrote me an email

please make sure you keep her safe if for any reason you cant handle it contact us.....like wtf bitch lmao like holy crap shut up!

guys try !

if u are craving a shake

low calorie shake-

1 cup skim milk, 1 cup water, 7 ice cubes & 4 tbsp of sugar free jello pudding mix (you can add if you want)

i just made it with sugar free vanilla its a really good substitute for only like 100 calories.

im guna try the chocolate and pistachio this weekend..LOL

just thought u might like :)

Hey girls

i test this morning, bfn.

its still early tho..especially if i had ib 8dpo late at night..

well see ...ill test again tmaro morning..

Yes sweetie still very early! Try to treat yourself to some you time for the next couple of days. Make time go by faster:) this is your month! I feel it !

I still have a little light brown spotting...im guna call my dr later idk whats going on...but i almost threw up this morning im really naseous..idk whats going on....

Thinking of you Leese! I don't have any advice for you but it is still early...I would wait it out a few days if you can and see what your Dr says!

Sending you lots of baby dust vibes!

Lisa- yay! Throwing up haha. Fingers corssed for a bean and not just a bug!!

We're headed to Ocala (just north of Orlando) for a few days to visit family and then Daytona Beach for a few days.

I also wanted to state that its 9:30 and you've all made me want mexican, icecream, and BBQ...

Hi Lisa, that means test again tomorrow! Still very early. Try not to get worked up and think positive!!!

I'm sorry Leese but i had to skip over ur shake recipe...just the thought of pretty much anything these days makes me extremely queesy. I have now graduated to beeing queesy and sick at almost all hours of the day!! Gotta love those 6 weeks ultra ms kicking in. As of now my diet is uber delicious celery and fizzy water!! Mhhmhhhmhhhh sounds goood lolol.

What kind of test did u use? A Frer? Ya i'd wait till at least tomorrow to re-test.

Liz whaaa lucky lucky ur gonna have a blast sweety!!

Kris what did u think of VD last night??? I swear to god i just want to strangle Elena sometimes...enough with the judgy attitude jesus....just pick Damon and be done with it my god...

It's friday! And my scan is at 2:30! And it's also raining and gross as poo outside whaaa unfair!! But at least it's supose to be gorgeous outside all weekend!!!

Hey any tips and tricks on how i can manage to not hurl all over the place at tomorrow's outting AKA the Sugar Bush??? Plz plz help meeeeee lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->