We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

i m guna see maybe i can get in for beta today.. what u think? 10dpo....

Definetly having a beta test would be the most concrete answer u could ask for!

i used as frer...

idk. i mean why would i spot? and this nausea is redick. and i actually threw up....im like SWEATING and i peed like 4 times already this morning....

i hope its not a tease....so not fair!

I hear alot of success stories w days of brown spotting before bfp..so who knows....

Hey Leese...I've been trying to post from my phone since 7:30am!!!!!! Really happy to hear all your symptoms this morning...staying super positive for ya babe!!!! xxxx

Leese dont forget i had 2 days of brown spotting right before my bfp remember???

thanks girls

yes jess, how many days after did you get ur bfp? i feel like by tmaro i should have a bfp if its implantation no? im guna call my office in 15 n see if i can get a beta..sucks tho bc its friday..i wont get results til mon...idk what to do....

I got my bfp at 11 dpo so basicly 3 days after the brown spotting started at 8dpo at night.

Hmmmm...i dunno then if going for beta is worth it..since u'll pretty much have concrete answers with a frer by that time no? But then again it couldnt hurt..

k so i called the office they were guna tell me to come in for beta...my dr isnt even in today...

it takes a day or so im not guna know anything til monday anyway....so i told her ill just come monday for it...im guna text my dr tonight tho n let him know whats goin on...but ill go in for beta monday morning. im hoping this weekened i get my bfp..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Leese...I know it is hard but I think you should wait a few days and test again. That way you will know for sure! GL sweetie...we are here for you when you need to vent!

Jess...Elena drives me nuts but I think they are just trying to drag out the love triangle for as long as physically possible lol Damon all the way...soooo hot!

Good morning everyone else! Happy Friday! Monday through Friday next week I am in my fertile window! :)

Kris totaly agree!! I just find it's getting to the point of ridiculous. Either pick Stefan (boo) or pick Damon (yesss) and be done with it!! Last night was kinda a filler episode..nuttin really happend all that exciting..except the last 2 minutes!! I did not see that coming at all with Alaric!

Awww Lisa she's sooo adorbale your little cookie :) All my little bits are permanently crossed for ya sweetie!!!! Have SUCH a good feeling babe! Definately test tmmr morning again!!!!

thank girls!!!

like how great would it be to get get cookie and a bfp...lol

well see..i really really really hope omggggggggggg please god! lol

Ok i would just like to state that whoever in the world came up with the idea that celery definetly helps an upset sstomac i can know let them know that THEY ARE FULL OF SHITTTTT...that is all LOL

OMG Jess that sounds ikky and I'm not even nauseaous!!!!!! You poor thing :( Is it a bad morning for your Tummy again? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

OMG Jess that sounds ikky and I'm not even nauseaous!!!!!! You poor thing :( Is it a bad morning for your Tummy again? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I have no graduated into bad all day for tummy LOL. It's like the more along i am the more sick i get! Before i could get up in the morning without any problems. Now? I have to freakin crawl to the bathroom! I constantly have that icky feelin too all day long..ohhh well i am lovin every minute of it LOLOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->