We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Just as long as my scan goes super duper good this pm imma be a happy camper!!

i like the ques....

lol

we were getting honey mustard chicken salads today. and i wanna barf thinking of it....i was in the mood, now i wanna yack lol i like gagged.

GL on your scan today Jess! So excited to hear all about that little bean and its heartbeat! :)

Thx Kris!! I hope we get to see it or just anything..Once again tho trying not to get my hopes up just in case.

Leese i started getting sick right after my bfp..like maybe 2 days after and it has NEVER STOPPED...EVER....LOL

Omg jess scan today?!????

When you going..i thought u were getting it end of month?

I still think there might be 2 strong beanies in there! lol

Oohh jess, can't wait for your scan!!!

Leese, it's sounding sooooooo good...couldn't you maybe do another lil test maybe tonight maybe.....maybe??!

Well my workmate had her baby today, while I was at work, she was giving birth on the floor directly above.....
It wasn't too bad though, weirdly its harder to see pg ladies than new babies so I joined in the cooing!

i know im guna wanna test tonight..but idk...lol

ahhhhh i just dont wanna be disappointed...

You are def POAS Leese! I would wait at least until tomorrow morning, maybe even Sunday...bc I agree you don't want to be disappointed. Give it as much time as you can, which I know is easier said than done! lol

FXd for you hun!

i wanna poas now lolol

i wanna wait til morning but i know how i am...prob will tonight...

Because im a bad influence I think you should test tonight hehe!! And if it's bfn you wont be any worse off than you are now but if it's bfp......;-)

Em...true lol

i know im guna test tonight....

I mean 3 day of light spotting, its gotta be ib right? Wat the f!

:) oh Lisa it's so difficult isn't it hunni! I'm with kristen tho try to wait til at least tomorrow! Why don't you go shopping for cookies things and make something yummy for hubby! Gotta get busy so it will pass the time by. Hey did y'all ever find a new place?

Jess! Whaaaa it's almost scan time !! Yay!

Kristen I know you can't wait til next week! Baby makin time!

Not long now...i really really hope i'll have good news for u girls and maybe a teeny tinny grainy beanny pic lolol.

Leese u might as weel POAS tonight i mean what's the harm right???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->