We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Welcome to the dark side jess ;-) Join my bad influencing!!

Haha you girls are hilarious. I think we finally converted Jess. Back in the day she always said no! Wait til af is due. Lol. Ok it doesn't take much! I cave! Go ahead poas!!!!! ;)

Haha you girls are hilarious. I think we finally converted Jess. Back in the day she always said no! Wait til af is due. Lol. Ok it doesn't take much! I cave! Go ahead poas!!!!! ;)

Yesss but like i said when i realised the dark side was sooo much sweeter and ohh sweet baby jesus cookies too?? Even tho the thought of them make me gag i'm sure at some point soon i will find them extremely delicious and want to devour some choco chip homebad gooey cookies and...ohh ya sorry i'm going off topic here.

:test::test::test::test:

OMG Jessssyyyyyy!!!!! Sorry love I left and didn't say good luck!!!! You don't need it though, you gonna give us a great heartbeat report SOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! Wuv ya bunches!!!!!!

Leese definately TEST TEST TEST ;)

jess has her legs open right now! lolol

cant wait to see little bean!

yes lisette im guna test 2nite again...LOL

LOL I thought her appt was 2:30?? She might be checking on her phone and laughing at us :haha:

Definately test ur little heart out! Remember I didn't actually even see a line at 10 or 11dpo it was just....not stark white in that area....then I got myself a DIGI! Do you have one of those on hand???

Oh yeh I forgot you guys put clocks forward - an hour closer to me!!!! Till we put ours forward next wk anyway!

No sadly not lisette. Bit of pink/brown wateryness but nothing major.
How u feeling?

Thanks leese! Ive just got in my head that it's gonna take months this time coz these 2 af's have been screwy...

good morning all.......
good luck on your scan today Jessy

Lisa , I am a total POAS addict hubby had to stop me from buying another one last night , I was trying to buy the most INSENSITIVE one to ,make sure it turned positive.But I'm glad he stopped me because if it happened to not turn positive I would have freaked!!! and none of the tests the dr's use have turned positive yet...... they must have really insensitive ones. I'm going to say and try and hold out but I know you wont!!!!1 its that rush you get waiting for the stick to turn pick that makes us want to pee on them then if we get a negative we crash and then need the rush again. Like a real addict !!! lol
next part is TMI
omg so last night I was having the worst pain in my life because I have only had rabbit poo twice in 7 days all the other days nothing!!!. So I talked to the dr and she said it was ok to go ahead and use a glycerin suppository to remove what was in the lower part , and then take a stool softener to help pass the rest. Well I decided to drink some prune juice too and have a glass of hot raspberry tea just for good measure ... OMG I did not stop pooping from 10pm until 6 am this morning. I weighed 121 yesterday this morning I weigh 114!!!! that is 7 lbs of poop!!!! disgusting!!!! at least I did not have to go to the ER to get help with it!!!!! ended up in the hospital b4 because I had not had a bowel movement in a month , just tiny bits here and there, they had to stick a feeding tube down my nose to administer pooping meds directly to my stomach to get it moving and I can't believe how much poop fits in one tiny person!!!!

you never know em!

this is my 2nd round clomid, and were doing everything i can do, i guess its up to god! theres nothing more i can do!

omg crystal prune juice, and 7 lbs of crap omg thats crazy!!! lolol

Lisa I've heard that too but for me the FEER was almost white...like H said no line but the DIGI picked it up and the next day my hgc was only 33 so pretty senstive!

Crystal :wave: how you feeling?

Em sorry to hear that :( I'm doing ok...emotional roller coaster sometimes but its all part of the process right! No complaints! xxx

Jessssyyyyyyyyyy???!!!! POKE POKE POKE!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->