We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lisa clear blue digi but in Canada they say Pregnant and the weeks...1-2 or 2-3 or 3+

I love those ones Lisette !!! they don't have them here in Hawaii, they have not even heard of them.....

I'm feeling much better after the BM , I have an appointment today so hopefully they do another QHGC test to make me feel better.

Emma, you know it took two cycles after the MC to conceive for me, I MC in Dec then now March I have BFP ... so maybe our bodies need that time to balance all the hormones again.....

Thanks Crystal. It took us 6 months with ds but my 1st mc was 1st cycle ttc and 2nd mc was 2nd cycle ttc. I just wanna be preg sooooo bad!

Sooooooo saddly no picture cuz at the hospital u never get any (i always go to the paying clinic cuz my assurance covers it anddddd u get tons of pics lolol) BUT i got something even better then that.....an extremely gorgeous heartbeat of 150!!!!!!!!!!

I started tearing up so bad since last time we didnt even get to see a heartbeat. Also kinda funny the machine dates it as 6w4d instead of my 6w2d. Now i know this is wrong cuz i know when i Oed sooo the tech just figures it's cuz beanster is ultra strong..i'm ok with that lololol

Wooooooohoooooooooo!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Soooooo happy for you Jess!!!!! They only date by how big it measures anyway so that just means it's nice & big! :hugs:

Yup yup that's what the tech said too. He turns around and shakes DH's hand and is like sooo congrats you definetly did ur job good and stuck it in there!! LOLOLOL

Thanks chicas!!! Ohhh ya the tech was freakin hilarious..we only had to do a direct tummy ultrasound we didnt need ani nternal vaginal one. But he was telling us the grosses internal vagina stories ever omgggg.

He says the worst is when he gets an extremely UNCLEAN women lolol...nastyyyy

Jessy OMG that's AWESOME he was able to see ur beanny with just a tummy scan???? Ur beanny sure is a little over achiever eh!!! Just like momma ;) Soooo happy for you my friend!!!!!! xoxo

Thanks Crystal. It took us 6 months with ds but my 1st mc was 1st cycle ttc and 2nd mc was 2nd cycle ttc. I just wanna be preg sooooo bad!

I know the feeling :( even now with 2 blood test and 2 HPT I am still in fear that I'm not actually pregnant. I'm trying hard to not let the fear take over. I have had 3 MC
first one I was only 20 ... so the fact that I was not ready for another baby kept me from being effected to much,
the second one I did not even know about until after and again did not effect me too much because I had just broken up with the guy I thought I was in love with( turned out he got married while dating me)
but this last one has cause so much pain,fear and anxiety because we just got married and this will be my husbands first child.
All my children were "oops" babies except this one. Not that I love them any less , I just never have planned for a baby then got one and then lost one all in the same month before.

Jessy OMG that's AWESOME he was able to see ur beanny with just a tummy scan???? Ur beanny sure is a little over achiever eh!!! Just like momma ;) Soooo happy for you my friend!!!!!! xoxo

I know that's what i said too!! I was like okk so do i need to take my pants off now for the vaginal scan and he was like nopeee we have an excellent image of ur baby just like this whaaaaaaa :happydance::happydance:

I know that's what i said too!! I was like okk so do i need to take my pants off now for the vaginal scan and he was like nopeee we have an excellent image of ur baby just like this whaaaaaaa :happydance::happydance:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Awww jess super huge congrats hunni!!! So excited for you! Hmmm.... So do you think there is any way you might have ovulated sooner than when the smiley picked up??

Nahh Kim i'm pretty sure bd wise too it was when we figured. It's just the beanster that is growing super healthy that's all lolol

Also just an add in fact he was talking about 2 follicles?? Whaa whaaa?

We'Re going out to the movies and dinner with friends tonight!! 21 Jump street looks hilarious lolol Channing Tatum is just sex on a stick i find...

I'm crossing my fingers beany will give mommy the night off sick wise..plz plz plzzz i promiss to take u toy shopping all u want when ur born!!

just poas bc of you people..lmao jk i kid i kid... i wanted too also...

BF FUKIN N...sucks so much. i guess maybe i could still be to early.....

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->