We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Good morning PUPO's :wave:

How was everyone's weekend?

I'm soooo sorry Kim :hugs:

Lisa can't wait for cookie updates :)

Lauren hunni I would be the exact same way but having been a buyer recently I can tell you people tend to browse a lot and then make notes, talk to their husbands, drive by and THEN call and wanna pounce NOW! Fingers crossed they all come flooding in for ya this week!

Stacie I was and still am excited for Wenesday's check up but I got on the scale this morning and now kinda afraid!!!! Eeeekkkkk!!!!! Well I'm still a little under a pound a week but considering I was high to start I'm afraid of what my Dr will say!!! hope the LO is doing good in there...all that matters right :) Will you have an u/s afterall? Maybe you can bribe with goodies or something! LOL

hehe...good point girls. I'm trying to be patient!

all 3 of you have appts this week? awesome! can't wait to hear the good news. xxxx

Rach good luck this cycle honey!

How is everyone else doing?

I feel exhausted this morning...I was supposed to go work out but I just couldn't, slept an extra hour instead! Think I am getting sick, have a sore throat and feel icky!

Other wise I am good. RJ would have been 6 months old today...not really sure how I feel about that. Sad bc he isn't here and amazed that it has already been 6 months. It sometimes feels like yesterday that I held my son in my arms and it also feels like so long ago. ummmm...idk, we will see how the day goes.

How is everyone else? How was the weekend?

Kris honey :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm sure your beautiful boy is smiling down watching over you and ready to send you your rainbow baby! Feeling like you're getting sick is a wonderful sign my friend! Rest lots and feel free to talk and lean on us anytime you like ok :)

Kris- sorry about the sad milestone today. Take it easy. I am hoping RJ gets his baby brother or sister really soon!

Lisette- I wouldn't worry too much about what the Dr is going to think. My Dr. never said one word about my weight when I was pregnant with DS (and I gained almost 40 with him). I was a little concerned initially by my growing belly this time around, but I have only gained 2 lbs total so far so I am thinking I am still on track. As long as that baby is doing well I am sure your doc will be happy!

I am so incredibly nervous about my appt. I know I have no reason to be, but it is crazy how emotions take over. I am just terrified that I will go and he will say he can't find a heart beat. But once I hear the heartbeat I will know I successfully completed the first trimester!

Aw Kristin I'm so sorry honey...sending you lots of hugs. xxxxx Do you talk to him lots? He's the best guardian angel you could have and I'm sure he's so proud of you.

My angel's due date is Thursday this week. It's a bag of mixed emotions!

Stacie your appt will go great, I know it! I can understand the nerves though, absolutely!

I pray lots to him to watch over us and I think about him all the time...I just didn't think that I would be so emotional today.

Thinking about you this week Lauren! :)

GL at your appt Stace! It will go splendidly!

Kris i'm so sorry ur hurting hunny. But i'm sending you tons of positive vibes and pray for u bunches. Everything will work out i promiss.

Kim stoopid evil AF! CRossing fingers u catch the eggy this cycle for sure!

Leese deets on Cookie????

Lauren now now chica dont worry 3 days is not really long right??

Stace i know exactly how u feel!! I'm terrified that on wednesday they wont be able to see the heartbeat like at my 6 week scan...i just want it to get here right now!!! Plus it's at 3:30 in the afternoon soooo that day is gonna drag by sooo much. Hope u can also get a scan!!

How is everybody doing?? My weekend went by so fast! Went to friends place friday night...was sick. Went bowling with other friends sat night..was really REALLY sick i'll never be able to enjoy sal and vinegar chips for the rest of my life SOB...EVILLLLL..and then sunday was a chill quiet day with my medication kicking in really fast so that was nice!

Today work is freakin cray cray! It'S our end of the financial year this week so everything has to be done and closed and whaaaa not enough time..must fonction must function..

Lisette i wouldnt worry either about ur app i'm pretty sure it will be fine! What time is it at??

So many appts this week! GL to you Jessy! It will be a great appt and that little heart will be beating so strong but I can understand how you are all nervous! Being pregnant will never be the same again for any of us...Thank goodness we are surrounded by our PUPOs who know exactly how we feel!

Sending you all positive vibes and support :hugs:

Jessy, mine isn't until 2:00 so I will have to sit though a long day at work waiting too! It will be torture!

Thx Kris! I find that after you've had a mc u just become so jadded with the whole TTC and pregnancy thing. Yes i do feel everything will work out this time but it's like there is always this tinny voice in the back of my head that's like ya but you thought everything would work out last time and it didnt and etc etc.

Basicly u gotta try and kick that little voice's asss and just not listen to it. We'Re supose to be able to enjoy pregnancy and be happy. Just sometimes easier said then done huh?

OMG Stace why do they do this to us??? Actualy lolol it'S sad but i have nobody to blame but myself..i'm the one that asked for that time lolol. I'm just sooo booked up work wise and i wanted to be able to take off after my app sooo 3:30 was the easiest for me lolol.

My bad my bad..

Hi girls! Hope everybody is doing great! It's so nice outside today I tk da and I will go for a bike ride when he gets outta school.
Kristen hugs honey. I'm sorry today is difficult. We are here for you. Xoxo. All RJ ever felt was your love. He was blessed to have you and you were blessed to have him. I'm sorry the time was so short.
Lisa! How's your sweet cookie ?
Lauren- hope your home sells fast for you. I'm not sure how the market is there but in the u.s. it is so slow. I think it helps so much to have an Mls. Because so many people look online.
Jess- glad but sorry your ms is sooo bad. ;)
Lisette- I think the drs main concern would be for gestational diabetes so as long as you don't have a family history he may let you slide. It's still early on tho girl so I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure your good.

Stace- I'm sure your gonna hear that lil heartbeat beating strong!!! :)

Awwww girlies I know the nerves are getting the better of us now eh! Its gonna be a great day you'll see :) I absolutely made my appt for 9am! I'll keep you guys sane after I get told off! LOL I hope she'll let me hear the hb atleast since I don't have a scan for sure! Oh and good news...according to the internet I'm below average on the weight gain so far! WOOHOOO! I'll make sure to tell the Dr as such ;) https://www.baby2see.com/pregnancy_weight_calculator.html

Kim sweetie how you holding up? I hope the witch isin't too bad for ya :hugs:

Kris sweetie you are an incredibly strong woman and you inspire me to keep my chin up. If you can, we all can :) I hope your little angel sends you lots of love today that you can feel to keep you warm! xxxxx

Good Lisette! Honestly don't worry about numbers...as long as you and the baby are healthy, everything is as it should be!

Yeah we're going to talk to a realtor at this Point Zero One Realty place...they have a different approach and you only pay 3% rather than 5% commission...and they do everything a normal realtor will do! We will see!

Heylo All!!

I literally spent my day off and on reading the 80 pages that I missed and trying to find my desk at work! Geesshhh, clearly I shouldn't go on Vayk! Glad to hear that nothing too exciting happened in my absence although I was hoping that I'd come back to a ton of BFPs! Dust to all of you!

Vayk was great. 86 degrees and sunny the whole time. Got a great tan and enjoyed the alone time with DH. Cameron has been kicking non stop for a solid week! It's cool but this is totally going to hurt when he gets bigger and stronger. haha. We stopped and visited my very pregoo sister on the way home. She looks great, gigantic, but great. She's due any day. Well, was until they pushed her due date back 6 days.... she was not impressed haha. So anyday little baby k will be joining us. Made me soooo excited for our little one and to start on the nursery. Our tenant/friend is moving out this weekend (FINALLY) so the room will be empty as of Sunday! Can't wait. Buying furniture next week! Otherwise, I was horribly sick with a stomach bug which had me puking and pooing consistantly for 8 hours straight. I thought I was going to die... I don't wish it upon anyone! I literally slept on my sister's bathroom floor all Friday night. Not cool.

We start birthing classes next week. EeEekk. Seems sooo soon.

I tried to add photos but it keeps saying too large. stupid thing.

hi everyone , hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I was in the Er last night due to another UTI , they did another HCG and it came back at 10592..... the first doc who did an ultrasound was not a OBGYN could not see anything accept for a sac but I was just 21 days past ovulation yesterday. So she called in the OBGYN docs, they could see the yolk sac I think and said it measures perfectly to size for my ovulation date regardless of my numbers. He said the hight numbers could indicate a molar pregnancy but highly unlikely since I have no spotting or TWINS.. and said if it was twins it would make sense that they can not find them yet because they would be to small to see but double the HGC ... I have to go back again thursday and hopefully they have time to do another ultrasound, he said he wants me to have one every week until they find the heartbeat . He does not think its ectopic or blighted because of my steady and high numbers and my high progesterone numbers.
Its just always worrisome when they tell you they should be able to see something because of the high numbers .... trying not to freak out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->