We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

hi everyone , hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I was in the Er last night due to another UTI , they did another HCG and it came back at 10592..... the first doc who did an ultrasound was not a OBGYN could not see anything accept for a sac but I was just 21 days past ovulation yesterday. So she called in the OBGYN docs, they could see the yolk sac I think and said it measures perfectly to size for my ovulation date regardless of my numbers. He said the hight numbers could indicate a molar pregnancy but highly unlikely since I have no spotting or TWINS.. and said if it was twins it would make sense that they can not find them yet because they would be to small to see but double the HGC ... I have to go back again thursday and hopefully they have time to do another ultrasound, he said he wants me to have one every week until they find the heartbeat . He does not think its ectopic or blighted because of my steady and high numbers and my high progesterone numbers.
Its just always worrisome when they tell you they should be able to see something because of the high numbers .... trying not to freak out.

I would always go by your dpo not hcg on when you can see something. My hcg was kind of high (not nearly as high as yours) so my NP told me she was sure we would see a heartbeat at 5+4, guess what no heartbeat. But the U/S tech assured me everything looked fine for the dates. I think Dr's and Nurses are sometimes too quick to assume things based on blood tests.

FX'd for a nice strong heartbeat on your next U/S! (or maybe two!)

Crystal like Stace said u gotta go by dpo. We lucked out getting a high heartbeat at 6w2d and that was a week more then ur date. It variates with each pregnancy. I know if they could see the yolk sac then that's good!! I think maybe wait another week to give the developpement even more time and get to see awsome beany or beanies!!

Liz super duper happy u had an awsome vacation!! Cameron???? I didnt know u guys had finalized on a name!!!!!!!!!! Or am i in the dakr and u already did mention it before???? Whatevez i'm puking my guts up 24/7 i'm aloud a reading hall pass LOLOL

yea .... thats what I think too that they should go by ovulation... I just hate when they say "we should see something" hate that word.. should. and i don't know why they want to ignore women when we tell them we know our ovulation. Its not like a baby can grow super duper faster than normal.. just because my levels say it "should" be a certain age. 21 days is 21 days and who knows how long it took for the egg to implant and all that.
thanks you guys :)

Dont worry Crystal we're all here for u hunny and i promiss everything is going to be just fine. Ur levels r excellent!! I agree with the word 'should' there is absolutly no concrete reason that u should be able to get this huge visual on a scan right now cuz it's soooo early!! Even my beany at 6w2d was tinny they had to zoom in and jack up the screen to be able to see the heartbeat and etc. This early it's the size of a tinny weeny blueberry lololol...mhhhmmm...blueberry...yummmm...LOL

Leese how r u doing with ur lil baby Cookie??? Is she an angel or a real lil devil?? lolol Pics? Is she already miraculously potty trainned???? That would be wonderfull huh?

Lisette, Stace u guys looking forward to tommorrow??? That is a useless question aint it???

How is all my other fav peeps doing too????

OMG i did not have a good night at all made the mistake of eatin 1 freakin hot dog which yupp u guessed it had me heaving for almost 2 hours. Then i kept waking up to this pulling sensation in my uterus!! It's super sensitive when i push on it this morning. I'm asssuming since i'm hitting 8 weeks tomorrow it's streching and poofing up due to beanster??

Jessy, I am freaking out! Can it be Wednesday already???? Please???

OMGGG Stace i feel the same freakin way!!! This will b huge for me cuz they found the baby died at 7 weeks last time...so just seeing that everything looks perfect at 8 weeks is a huge milestone for me.

Glad I am not alone then! I have already made it past my mile stone since I saw the hb at 9.5 weeks, but I still worry. It is like once you know something bad can happen, you always worry. I decided I might quit worrying when this one graduates college ;)

Well basicly seeing the heartbeat at 6w2d was excellent since i had a scan last time at 6 weeks and since it was so small we didnt get the chance to see one..so that helped!

crystal i'm sure they have you worrying over nothing!!! It's great they saw the sac and the measurements ok...everyone is different with their HCG levels. hang in there for more confirmations!!

Jessy didn't you get meds for the nausea? they're not working for you? :( eek.

Looking forward for you girls to get great news tomorrow!!!

Liz - so jealous of your vaca!! It's so cold here today. Glad you had fun!

Morning PUPOs! Nothing new to report here...just biding my time until I test on the 3rd. Hoping the sun will shine for me today!

Going for more bloodwork today and see my endo on Thursday. Hoping my levels have stayed normal...

Have a wonderful day everyone! I am sure the appts tomorrow will go great! Thinking of you all!

Lauren the way it works is that i take 2 before bed which kick in in the morning and then 1 at lunch that kicks in at night but it seems like the one at lunch time only helps keep my lunch and afternoon snack in..which is still good at least LOL. These days the worst is after supper. But then again as long as i'm keeping some food and liquids in during the day it's pretty good. I kinda dont want to have to take 5 pills a day lolol.

Kris my fingers and toes are crossed for u chica!!

What kind of meds did the Dr. prescribe? I have Zofran 4mg, which I can take up to every 6 hrs or as needed (luckily haven't needed them for a few weeks). Maybe you just need a third dose to get you through supper? It is weird they have you taking them at night, I would think you would be sleeping though some of the effectiveness. Hmmm.....

It's called Diclectin 50 mg https://diclectin.com/ and the way it works is that it takes a longer time to kick into ur system. Which is why by taking it before bed i have no ms when i wake up whatsoever. And since it lasts a longer period in ur system i'm good all threw lunch time too.

I think i could up the dosage but i dunno...i kinda didnt want to have to pump myself none stop with medication u know? Even if i do have the go ahead from my dr and etc.

Check it out

How should I take Diclectin®?

•Diclectin® works optimally when given 4 to 6 hours prior to anticipated onset of symptoms.

that's tricky! wake up in the middle of the night to take your first one?? lol. it's not very practical!

Maybe you can try a different med?

They way i see it if i manage to only throw up at night then it's not a huge biggie. Yes it sucks but damnit after i stop feelin like crap i get a huge smile on my face cuz it's awsome...not the throwing up part the reason why i'm throwing up lololol.

I don't know, I still get up once in the middle of the night to pee anyway, that would probably be the optimal time to grab the medicine too!

Your right Jessy it is a good reason to be sick, but you just don't want to be so sick that it impacts your health. Hopefully your little bean gives you a break after the first tri!

Ok so i cant stop hearing about all this buzz on how The Hunger games novels are incredible and blalbalblala...i think i might go and pick up the first book on my lunch hour...see what all the fuss is about..

Have u guys read any of the novels????

Hey chicas :wave:

How's everyone doing today? Seriously fricken long ass day hun!!!!! Wwwwaaaaaaaa Hate this waiting crap! I hope my Dr is on time for a change and maybe I can convince her to do me an ultrasound since its been like 7weeks since she last saw me! Then I'd know the sex 2 weeks early :) Aaaaahhhhhh a girl can dream right!!! In all honesty though I'm the same as you guys...its always scary so I just really wanna hear the hb and I'm good :)

Liz welcome back! sounds like you had an awesome time! Cameron is a beautiful name btw :)

Crystal hunni I don't think you have anything to worry about...just gotta get through the days and block out all negative scary words and people! :hugs:

Kris how you doing today? I'm crossing all my little bits for ya! The 3rd will be here before we know it :)

Lauren :wave: Morning girlie! Well afternoon I guess! LOL

Emma we miss ya sweetie! Hope you're just too busy BD'ing ;)

Lisa cooking keeping ya too busy to talk to us??? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->