We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I downloaded them onto my Kindle this weekend but haven't started them yet. Amazon has the whole set for very cheap!~ :)

I am currently reading Game of Thrones! Can't put it down!

good day!!

Kristin I watched season one of Game of Thrones on HBO and HOLY SHIT we loved it!!!!! Season 2 starts soon. They did an amazing job with the series and I started reading the book after, but it was so much like the show that it was kind of repetitive.

I haven't started hunger games yet, but have it on my kindle as well!

I am going to watch the tv series after I finish the books! I have heard that it is awesome! I think it helps to read the books first and then a movie or tv series puts it to life! :)

I've heard really amazing things about Game of Thrones!! I've been debating if i should read some of the series for or just jump right into the tv show hmmm...

I also stopped at Starbucks and got a Cinnamon Dulce soy frappuchino mmhhmmm...it's just the best thing ever!

We have decided on Cameron Allen Marsha (aka Cam) for a name. Sorry I've been MIA but I've been extremely busy at work trying to catch up from last week and being thrown into training a few new people. Bleck!

Hope you're all doing well! Can't wait to hear about all the scans!

I've read all the Hunger games books and watched the movie this weekend. I recommend them all. The movie was actually fairly accurate to the book.

Wow Liz that's a gorgeous name!!! Sorry work is kickin ur booty chica..

Yessssss wednesday is finaly almost upon us!! Just a few short hours to go...ok Lisette ur first right early morning? Stace i think yours is before mine at 3:30...nervous nervous nervous lolol

Good luck tmrw girls!

So, if y'all could - look at my chart and tell me what's going on?!? My first month temping. The days i put a positive OPK were my 2 darkest OPK days BUT they still weren't near where they should be. They were still light.... I really thought i ov'd on CD17 but with my temp drop yesterday i'm not so sure. On CD16-18 i had cramps and lower backache. Today i have a killer headache. Why did my temp drop yesterday?!? I'm so confused.

Lisette im reading I ve got your number by Sophie Kinsella and omgg i love it!! Sam is totaly like Luke from the Shopahollic series im crazy bout him already lolol. Magnus is a dumbasss

Rach thx bunches i hope all goes good tomorrow.

Ok ive never tempted but can implantation cuz the dip?? Ur not using ur cbmf moniter anymore? Hoping this is ur month i think u must of already O d according to ur chart..ur opks turned out weird line wise?? If ever they dont go positive and u get AF which i m crossing fingers u dont get id try the smiley opks next shot. Takes the guessing out of stoopid lines acting up and not being clear grrrr

Hey Rach :wave: good to see ya! Thanks for the good wishes for tmmr! So I just checked ur chart & wanted to ask do u temp at the same time everyday while still lying in bed no talking ect? This could make a big diffrence if not. I noticed one open circle & no cross hairs which FF ussually puts one there has been enough of a dip & rise in temp plus CM pattern & stuff?! I guess cuz its ur first cycle there is no pattern yet so it could be why. I say good BD'ing u guys did & good charting to help with data if u need it later! As for why a dip yesterday I don't think its really a dip that means anything...IB or getting close to AF would ussually dip close to where ur temps were when u had AF last time! Every little bit crossed this is ur cycle & Mesina was right in some way :hugs:

Jessy totally funny book right! Gotta remember to bring it with me tmmr cuz for sure ill be waiting! I'm sooo nervous now!!! Just came from my first pre-natal class & have all these baby images & crap floating in my head! Wwwwaaaaaa bad night for that! Hope I can convince her for an u/s...really wanna see my LO & make sure everything is ok in there! Are u getting an u/s finally Jess? God I hope the day flies by for us all tmmr & by this time at night we're celebrating up in here :happydance:

Thanks Lisette. Yes i do temp at the same time everyday. I may test at the most 20 mins before, but usually right at the same time. I hope things turn out for the best. Mesina said so, but we shall see!!

Hey girls :flower: How's everyone doing?

Sorry i've been totally mia for a couple of days! Good luck for all the appt's today - can't wait for your updates! :happydance:

Jess - the hunger games books are awesome, i'm just starting the 3rd book & i'm totally hooked!

Rach - Hi hunny, how you doing? I'm sorry i don't know anything about charts/temps etc :blush: When will you be testing?

So our new furniture came and the new bed has officially been christened :happydance::happydance::happydance: Should be ov'ing in the next few days so need to keep up the bd'ing!!

Rach- give it a couple more days and see if FF gives your cross hairs. I wouldn't worry too much about one low temp, I would think FF is going to give you cross hairs on either CD 18 or 19 after a few more high temps.

Dr. appt day! I hope this day goes by fast, and I hope our appts are good. The nerves are already starting to kick in!

Yay for the dr appt girls!!! can't wait to hear how they go!

Rach sorry I also don't know anything about temping!! best of luck to you this cycle sweetie!

Yay! It's appt day for you chicks ! Can't wait to hear all the great updates!!!
Rach sorry I don't temp either but got everything crossed for you sweetie! How's your new job?

Good morning girls! Thanks for the love, nerves getting to me too...woke up with a massive headache & its ice pellets out here so traffic is a nightmare getting downtown to the hospital :(

Stace what time are u at hunni?

Sorry, I don't know anything about temping.

I'm so excited to hear about everyone's apts today!

Good morning girls! Thanks for the love, nerves getting to me too...woke up with a massive headache & its ice pellets out here so traffic is a nightmare getting downtown to the hospital :(

Stace what time are u at hunni?

My appt is at 2, and I am in central time zone, so it is about 7:45 right now.

Happy 23 weeks Liz!

Can't wait to hear about the appts girls!

It's sooooo hot here right now, ds is napping so im reading in the garden in SHORTS!!!!! In March!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->