We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

i heard you can pee in a cup and mix draino with it and if it turns a certain color you can tell if its a boy or girl LOL. they said on the news the gender tests aren't 100% accurate but the one they were talking about was new and improved and had a lot of good reviews about it. i just can't remember what it was! it was back when i found out i was pregnant. my mom told me all about it.

i know you dont care kris, but what would you like to have? boy or girl

:)

how are you lauren? i get tired bc of that dang ovidrel, i had as much hormone in me as a 5 week preg person! injected sat, im guna start testing it out tmaro at 5dpo, last time i think by 9dpo it was gone, dont remember.

whats everyones plans for weekened??

i just had a bbq pulled pork sandwich omg..amazingggggg love bbq!

OMG i love bbq pulled porc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It'S the most delicious thing eva!

Dunno why i've just been convinced since day 1 it was a boy..either way i'll be thrilled cuz i'd love a boy and a girl to get the best of both worlds. But i just know deep down we're gonna see a peeny!

I really want another boy! I am so scared that RJ will be my only little boy...FXd crossed! But I will of course be happy with a happy, healthy baby! :)

OMG snow!

Jessy- yes the intelligender one is what I saw at Walgreens.

Lisa- yes I have heard that it isn't as accurate as they say, but I might give it a go anyway, LOL. I need something to pass the next 6 weeks on.

I went to babybpm.com and checked yesterday's heartrate and it now says I am predicted a boy, so I have 3 girl predictions and 1 boy prediction there, LOL.

See that i go on the same site as you Stace and it predicts girl for me.

i just took a test, its almost negative at 4dpo. wow, thats crazy lasttime it took a while to get out of my system.... i feel like in a day or 2 it will be negative...cray cray. not fmu tho...o well well see bought a bunch of cheapos!!!!

jess what do u think for u..boy or girl?

i would be thirlled to see a pee or a pee and a vajay (2 seperate babies of course) LMAO

I would obviously love anything (obviously..lol)

but boy.. :)

i wonder what i am predicted with chinese chart thing. Gotta look it up! Ha

Rach, i heard about that one. But i heard it was bad bc of the fumes from the draino..lol

Dude i have a killer headache from this cold. Idk what's wrong. I have a fever and chills. Also this is gonna sound super weird but last night when i was sleeping my boobs were sore and i had piercing pain on my side. Today my crotch smells super weird. Idk if it's from medicine i am taking or what? All i'm taking is alka-seltzer pills. Not the disolving stuff.

It just smells really weird. I can't even describe it. Just smells way diff than usual LOL. i tested this morning with a BFN. We shalll see soon.

thanks kris. i do too lol

how are you feeling girl?

i am 5dpo i tested trigger this morning still there, very faint tho

im thinking by 7dpo (8 days past trigger)should be completely gone

then i hope i get a positive cuple days later!!! ahhhhhhhh. i really hope this is it...

Happy good Friday!! Ive done 100miles in the car already!! I'm gonna get soooo fat, haven't walked anywhere all week!

Think im 6-7dpo but no sign of anything....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->