We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Rach- is it your crotch or your pee that smells? Some medicines make my pee smell funny. I have also noticed that at certain times I get a more yeasty smell down there. It never turns into a full blown infection though. Keep an eye on it and if it gets smells foul or you have weird discharge go see your Dr.! Infections and TTC definately do not mix!

Emma/Lisa- good luck! hoping for another BFP or two or three (Kim!) very soon!

sometimes no signs are good em.

im like so flipping tired but im sure its from ovidrel still being in my system bc its too early for anything...

im 5dpo omg em we would be due so close!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrggg Leese - i wanna fast forward a week! Would friday 13th be a bad day to get a bfp???! :haha:

lolol i thought of that...and if i conceived it would have been on april fools day lol

funnnnyyy, im going to be testing everday to see when triggers out, i have dollar tree tests so i hope they start getting darker and darker after its out...:)

Good Morning all!
Friday the 13th would just mean you are extra lucky!

My mom just called to tell me that my sister is in the hospital. She went in around 10pm last night and they gave her an epi and she slept some. She's about 7 cm dialated now and little baby K should arrive in the next few hours! YaY! I'm gonna be an aunt. Too bad she won't be around for about a month...

Aww liz thats great..

She doesnt live near you? Sorry i missed that, you have to show us pics of her when shes born!!!!

Ooooo exciting Auntie Liz! :happydance:

I just booked me, dh & ds 3 nights away in a little cottage in the middle of the English countryside! :thumbup: It's a tiny little village with like 1 pub, 1 church and a village hall and....erm....nothing else! But it's quite near the seaside and in beautiful surroundings. I just gotta nut up and drive on the motorway now......

Congrats Auntie Liz! Let us know how it goes! :)

FXd for everyone testing next week! 13 is my lucky number along with 3 so yes I think Friday the 13th would be acceptable! lol

The cottage on the seaside in the little village sounds glorious! So peaceful!

:cloud9: Yaaaahhh! 4 weeks.... :happydance:

And feeling tired and sick! :happydance: Thanks my dear! You ladies are not far behind!

Mesina is a lying biatch. AF is on her way... bunch of bullshit.

Here goes cycle 9 after loss. FUCK.

Mesina is a lying biatch. AF is on her way... bunch of bullshit.

Here goes cycle 9 after loss. FUCK.

So sorry Rach. Hang in there. You have insurance now right? Have you thought about talking to a Dr. about TTC and just seeing what he/she might think?

Sorry rach. Xoxo

why dont you go to the dr and get a cheak up.....something might be off, im not saying there is anything off, but you never know...i never thought i would have a blood disorder.......

Request testing girl!everything will work out, trust me i know it sucks alot...gotta just be patient ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

xo

i am so freakin tired holy shit, i wanna pass out at my desk. i gotta go food shopping too ahhhhhhhhhhh

Rach hunni :( I'm soo sorry :hugs:
Lisa you guys don't get a long weekend for Easter? Boooo to that! How's princess cookie doing? xxx
Kris YAY 4weeks & feeling like poo in the best possible way love :)
Em ur little getaway sounds just fabulous! Keeping all my bits crossed for ur BFP next week!
Liz sooo excited to see a pic of ur new little niece :)
Hope everyone else is having a great Friday too & looking forward to the weekend!
AFM I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up the last few days, work situation got a little nasty & I had to speak to someone higher up...feel a better that its documented atleast but I really think it took its toll cuz I feel like I'm getting sick again & just super duper tired :( Gotta go easy today & chill out!
Love you girlies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->