We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hope you are ok Lisette! Good job standing up for yourself! :) Work can be so stressful...get some rest and take care of yourself!

Lisette- Hope things get better at work! Makes for long days when you're fueding with
coworkers.

Rach- Sorry to hear about AF- you're not out until she shows though. But I'd definetly be doing some testing. Once your body hears that you're doing testing you'll have your BFP in no time. Stupid bodies just want to test us I swear.

I am now officially an Auntie! Jackson Charles Kelsey was born at 11:17 am after 2 hours of pushing and 48 hours of labor. Poor sister! He was 8lbs 13oz and 22.5 inches long (gigantic!- and they claimed he was going to be small!) haha. The Dr felt bad because they should have done a c-section last night but they didn't think he was as big as he was. Needless to say, they did a lot of cutting and my sister had to get alot of stitches. She said it was all worth it and an epidural was the best choice ever. Can't wait to meet him!

WOW Auntie Liz huge congrats :happydance: what a tropper ur sis is! I'm sorry I thought she was having a girl for some reason?! Well even better, lil boy cousins will be almost like twins :) Soooo awesome! Can't wait to see a pic!

so i just tested again (bc im nuts and have alot of left over tests) LMAO

and the first response is like def positive, the dollar tree one you can hardly see gotta squint alot.

they both are supposed to have the same miu (25) so why is first response there and $ tree not....

i thought the dollar tree ones were okay they got good reviews or are they pieces of shit and i shouldnt waste my time...hahaha

ughhhh i thought it was like out of my system almost going by the cheapies, but frer looks like it may be in my system longer then expected..hopefully they start getting darker and darker after implantation (hopefully with in the next 4 days, then plus 2-3 days) haha

ahhhH!! love yas hope u have a good weekend

Congrats on the nephew Liz! So exciting! Way to go for your sister! :)

Congrats Auntie Liz! Love the name Jackson too!

So i've just got an email syaing i've passed my 1st year (after all doing all those extra hours!) so yay!! :happydance: Good job since 2nd year starts today :wacko:

It's nephew2's bday today so we are going out for ice cream later mmmmm! And it's nephew1's bday on wed so they are having a joint party on tues with a superhero theme :happydance: There are 37 3-6 year olds going eek! I've got ds a superman outfit, i'll post a pic of him in it before the party.

Where is everyone today??

Ok so feeling a bit crampy, travel sicky & 1 tender boob - prob turn out to be nothing but thought id throw it out there...

I think everyone is busy with Easter long weekend! When are you testing Em?

All those bdays sound like fun, exhausting but fun! :) Can't wait to see pics!

Hey girlies :wave:

How's everyone doing today? Busy I guess :) I just finished making some cadbury egg cupcakes for the in-laws tmmr! Mmmm they look super yummo!

Em sweetie I'm soo excited for u to test...how many more days? Oooo DS in a little superhero costume! How adorbale,can't wait for a pic!

Kris my newest little preggo :) How ya feeling momma? Enjoy just resting & pampering yourself hun! xxx

Happy Easter to all my PUPOs :hugs:

Feeling good...Just can't find any food to satisfy me but veggie wraps. I keep trying other foods but they just leave me unsatisfied and nauseous! I was the same with RJ so here it goes...nothing but wraps for many months! lol

How are you Lis? Are you feeling better? I know you said you might be getting sick again! Enjoy your long weekend away from work!

Hope everyone had an awesome Easter long weekend and that for some of you it continues tomorrow! I unfortunately will be back at work :(

Kris I'm feeling much better thanks :hugs: Lots of R&R really worked wonders!

Can't wait for some awesome testing this week girls!

Here are some of my latest bump pic's....GENDER SCAN IN 4 DAYS :happydance:

ques2.jpg

20weekLisette2.jpg

OMG Lisette! You look so awesome and cute! Love the pics and the custom shirts! So adorable!

I had a pretty lazy weekend...I read and slept and walked the dogs. It was good.

Anyone have back pain early on in their pregnancy? I have pretty sore tonight and a little worried. There isn't any blood or anything and it isn't like back labour pains but...Can't help but worry a bit. Everything I read says that it is hormones and stretching so I am hoping that is what it is. I am sure that I will feel better tomorrow but def. going to take it easy and not go to spin tomorrow morning!

Hope everyone had a great long weekend!

Thanks Doll :)

I had back pain early on as well and ofcourse worried but it really doesn't mean anything...as long as no cramping or anything you are gonna be just fine! Definately take is extra easy sweetie :hugs:

Thanks Lis...going to take it easy and eat chocolate in bed. :)

Lisette you look so cute, round and perfect for 5 months!! I hope you're having a little girl! OMGosh, i can just see you now dressing her up in the cutest dresses and bows!

Awww Rach you know me soo well ;) I can't wait to see your beautiful bump pics my friend :hugs:

Kristen you've got one great plan there girlfriend!!! I should send you some cadbury egg cupcakes I made :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->