We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Awww Rach you know me soo well ;) I can't wait to see your beautiful bump pics my friend :hugs:

Kristen you've got one great plan there girlfriend!!! I should send you some cadbury egg cupcakes I made :)

Awwww I wish...I can't eat cupcakes, I am allergic to wheat. It really sucks! I am having mini Reese peanut butter cups with a gingerale instead! :cloud9:

Congrats Aunt Liz! I feel so bad for your sister. Pretty much the same thing happed with DS. My nurses kept telling me he had a nice small head, uh nope he didn't. He was 8lb 14oz and 21 inches long. He was huge! I ended up with a forcep delivery, episiotomy, and tearing, so plenty of stitches for me too! Hopefully your little man is a little kinder to you ;)

Lisa- FRER claim to have a sensitivity of 25miu, but I think they are way more sensitive than that. I got my + 24 hrs before my blood draw and my level was only 30 then. I am guessing it picked it up around 15 for me.

Hey girls, hope u had a good easter!

i am 8dpo today, still some trigger left, its getting lighter and lighter...its like very faint but there (not a squinter either) So i feel like within like 4 or so days it should start getting darker now if im preg. but honestly i dont think so....i think i am every month, but NOPE

im thinking maybe we need iui....

i heard of alot of people, my aunt and her best friend included that needed an iui, did clomid for months and months and nothing...

idk...who the heck knows, we are doing eerything we can...for some reason taking longer then we thought...

I am here Leese! So excited for you to test in a few days!!!!!!!!!!! How are you feeling?

I am feeling better this morning and ordered a fab pregnancy pillow off amazon! It will take about 1 week to get here and I am so excited. Hoping that it will help me with my back issues! :)

hey em & kris!

i am 8dpo still testing positive, 8dpo, def the trigger im sure but i hope soon it gets darker and darker..

i dont think i am...i always think i am and never am, so maybe if i dont expect anything i wont be as disappointed (year right)

:(

em when u testing girl, how you feel kris??

i cant really even symptom spot em cuz im on progesterone, its like the same symptoms... uhhhh plus the ovidrel....sucks balls

idk im getting really frustrated..

I have all the usual symptoms that could be pg or af...hate the waiting....just feel generally blah!

Gomna pick up some tests 2moro, I'll be 10/11dpo so we'll see.....

GL Em! Thinking of you...you are almost there! :)

What are you ladies thoughts on what we can and can't eat when we are preggo? Like runny eggs, sandwich meat, soft cheeses, etc. Think that it is really serious or should stay away from it all?

Hi everyone , I hope you all had a nice time on the long weekend. I flew back to Canada on the 5th :( took me 17 hrs to get here and I miss Hawaii soooo much and I am so lonely without my husband :(
Had a quick scan on sat in the ER just to check on the babies hear rate . The dr who was doing the scan is not a ob Dr and not very good at the scan ( his words) but we did see the little one in there and its heart beating away super fast. He did not measure or anything but said everything looks perfectly normal ,I told him " it just a little blob" he says " a very successful blob"!!! I showed my son the video and he says " your having a turtle" hahah and the dr said not to be surprised if they find another baby by twelve weeks. He said its very easy to miss twins before 12 weeks , the reason being is that once they find one they don't really look as hard for others, he said my Hcg usually indicates twins and my GS is measuring larger than what I should be for one baby so there might be one hiding. lol
All my nausea went away and I was so worried but they figured it was the antibiotics that was making me so sick and now that I'm finished with them... I'm not so nauseated , I know thats a good thing but I miss the nauseated thing. lol made me feel more reassured. And I'm tired at the wrong times because of the traveling and now in Northern Alberta we have about 14hrs of daylight right now and apparently in the summer we will have 18!!! so weird

Crystal- glad to hear everything is going well, other than missing your hubby. Can't wait to hear if there are two in there!

Kris- I tend to stick to the rules. I wouldn't want to get down the road and second guess myself. I don't eat runny eggs, sandwich meat, soft cheeses, wine, undercooked meat, sushi, caffeine... any of the things they recommend you not do. I also don't allow myself near any one who smokes and I make sure to get all the fruit & veggie servings I'm supose to everyday. I'm a little overprotective of this bean. But this may be the only time in his life where I get full say over what he eats so I'm trying to give him only the best

I agree Liz! I just was curious...I stay away from everything except for an odd runny egg here and there bc I LOVE them! Prob on every 2 or 3 weeks or so...it is hard when you crave something you can't have but I do agree that the safety of the bubs is the number 1 concern! How are you feeling lately? Past your 24 weeks mark! :) How is your sister feeling? I had the same birth with RJ, pretty bad tears inside and out...pretty gruesome but I healed great and you do forget what happened and want to do it again!

I feel really good. Excited to start working on the nursery and I think we'll order the furniture sometime this week! We got the paint color yesterday and my DH will probably do that this weekend. I find it all just pretty amazing, although I feel like the tiredness is setting in again which I don't enjoy so much. I have a midwife apt tonight and we start birthing classes next monday which makes this all very real! I'll have my sugar testing in the next few weeks and then an u/s around week 30. My sister is doing well. It will be a long recovery but she seems to be doing fine on the painkillers. I'm a bit afraid of her having post partum depression though because she's a very emotional person anyway and she seems torn between excitement and being overwhelmed already. Hopefully it'll get better when her hormones settle a bit. Her little man in adorable!

Attachments

• Resampled952012-04-089511-27-4295710.jpg
    Resampled952012-04-089511-27-4295710.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 7
OMG he is adorable! I just want to snuggle him! :) She will heal quicker than she thinks! I actually had my stitches out after 2 weeks so I was quite happy with that. Just remind her to use her BottomBuddy (squeeze bottle that I added water and baking soda to and it helped to much) and have lots of selzer baths!

I hated the sugar test...took so long bc I failed the first one then had to go back for the really long one! Awesome you are starting to decorate and everything! Starting to sink in isn't it? :)

Holy crap i had sooo much catching up to do! Congrats aunty Liz!!!

Lisette lOve tgr bump pics!!

Emma hoping this is it for u hunny!

Ive been gone all weekend and finaly home today. I slept till 10:40 this morning which is unheard of loll. Hope everyone had an amazing easter!!

Liz- your nephew is so adorable!

Kris- My Dr. said to stay away from runny eggs, soft cheeses (unpastaurized), hot dogs, limit caffeine, no large game fish, limit tuna to no more than twice a week, and that is about it. He didn't say anything about deli meat to me, but I am just using some common sense about that. I have let myself have a caffeinated beverage now and then (I think I have had 3 total since I found out I was pregnant) and I may have a hot dog if we go to a baseball game this summer, but other than that I am trying to stick to the rules.

Thanks everyone, i'm not holding my breath - one day i'm convinced i am and the next day im convinced i'm not so...!

Lovely bump you're growing there Lisette! Not long till your scan now...:happydance:

What a gorgeous nephew Liz, lovely playmate for Cam!My friend at work bought me a rubber ring to sit on when i had ds and i laughed when she gave me it but oh boy did i use it!!!

So glad everything's going ok Crystal, fx'd for 2 babies!

How you feeling Jess, Kris & Stace? When are the next scans?

Leese fx'd for us!

Kim & Rach - were u aaaaaaatt??

fxd for us em!

liz-how adorable congrats.

i have the hugest freakin knot in my neck and back hurts so bad i text dh that we needed to get necked and heat up some oil and rub the knots out lol

lisette love the pics!

i have like back/neck problems so acts up alot-

anyways, i am guna stop at supermarket im making a fun meal today..hahah crispy coconut chicken w orange sauce and brown rice and steamed brocolli & for dessert im making homemade granola bars w chocolate chips yummmmmylish!!!!!!

whats everyone having for din

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->