We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Ok so i left the tests on the side while i went to the kids party.....and this is what they look like now.....

Attachments

• pg1.jpg
    pg1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 14
  • pg2.jpg
    pg2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 18
I know all the shizzz abou discarding them after the time limit but really - who does that ?! :haha: These are 15miu and the ones i normally use are 10miu.....

I can see a line on the top test for sure but I can't zoom in to get a closer look! I hope that this is it for you Em! :)

Holy sweet baby freakin jesus Emma that's a positive!!!!!!!!!! It's the same thing that i happend with mine. When i tested that morning at 11 dpo i used a little stick cheapy and naturaly after squinting for 15mins couldnt see anything. Threw it out in the garbage and was like whatever. Well for some strange reason about 2hours later i was like whatever i'll just peek again. And that's when i had that 2nd line!!!!!! Kept my pee in for 6 hours which was extremely almost impossible, bought 2 FRERS and got 2 lines right away.

Sooooooooooo...me thinks ur preggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm so I figured out how to zoom in! I def. see a line on the top test! Eeeeeekkkk! :thumbup:

I'd definetly use a FRER either today if u can keep ur pee in a bit or at least tomorrow AM...cuz i think this is really it for u hunny!!

I can't get anymore tests today coz it's like 5pm here so gotta make dinner & bath & bed for ds but i'm going to the bank first thing in the morning so i'll call and get my usual 10miu ones :thumbup:

Oops lol that's right it's 5pm there i always forget ur time difference lolol.

I honest to god can see a nice line on the 2 top ones soooo i really think u just got ur bfp!

I again agree with Jess! I would be calling that a BFP for sure! I think that this is your rainbow Em!

Thanks guys, i hope it is real! I'm not sure how to feel about it...

Thanks guys, i hope it is real! I'm not sure how to feel about it...

Probably a combination of excited happy nervous terrified and stresed out all rolled into one...

When u get ur bfp on a FRER what's the first step after that? R u gonna see to get an early scan?

Not sure, my gp was adamant last time that i wouldn't get one but i might nip into the epau and see about a reassurance scan but i don't think they'd do it before 7 weeks...That's IF i get a bfp you mean Jess :winkwink:

Pfffff nope there was no IF intended what so ever cupcake it's WHEN u get that bfp hiihiihiii

I agree Emma, that tooks + to me!

Jessy- I still have to pee every two hours, LOL, so yup probably from the beanster.

Oh bugger! Just nipped round to local pharmacy to get a test, they had no frers only clearblues & own brand so got their own brand coz felt like a twat buying hpts with a toddler dressed as superman....! It doesn't say the sensitivity but from what I can see online its 25.....booo!! I'll try it in a while anyway & see.

Emma I can totally see the lines :happydance: Ok seriously I've got goosebumps...this is IT sweetie!!!!!! Did you get a digi now? Come on GO PEE!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->