We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I just started using them two days ago so I don't tk I missed it but work is too crazy to test there so I didn't have an option. Smileys are operating fine this time so if it is like last month I should get my smiley on Thursday. But I can't imagine having sex right now. I am full of snot and sound/feel horrible:/ I'm a hot mess ! Literally. Lol.
Rach i hadn't seen the post that u got ur AF!?! I must of missed it since i was really behind all weekend. I'm sorry sweety.

Kim hmmm i guess u do O later then u thought huh?? The smileys arent give u any probs this time? With the whole error msg thinggy and etc.

Yea I was just thinking that! Leese we miss ya :hugs:

Kim :wave: hope you get that smiley real soon babe! Need some new fur baby pictures when ur feeling better hun, take good care :hugs:

Zzzzzzzz.....i indulged this afternoon and had a small chocolate eclair wiith cream filling...bad bad bad idea cuz now i'm half dead on my feet lolol.

You girls are so funny with your pregnancy blabbering about food. Everything you say you eat, i eat anyways. Come on girls! INDULGE! over eat! Don't just compare to me ;)

Emma congrats!!!! There is def a line!!! Yay

Rach sorry about AF honey.

Kim hope you feel better, and jessy for the cold sore...I used to get them and rub alcohol on it like every couple of hours and it dries it up!! For years I've been able to keep them away with my little method :)

lisette happy halfway, and awesome deal on the bag!!!!

Well this morning's 25 is the same as last night's...although last night's looks darker now it's fully dried. I'll get some of my usual 10s today then I'll know for sure.

Can't wait to hear... the fact that different brands have the same line is a good sign. It would be hard to call that an evap then!

Woohoo - definite pink line on 10miu still faint but def there! And I only held pee an hour...coz im impatient like that haha!!

Yay Emma!!! Congrats sweety!!! Super happy for u andddd we want pics!!!

Thanks you guys! Im 11/12dpo so pretty pleased with it coz ive never got one so early! Just crapping myself now haha! On my way to work so ill try & post pic 2nite xx

WoooHoooo Em! So happy for you hun! :) Enjoy your happy, joyous day!

Sooooo it's Hump day y'all!!!!!!!!! And it's sooo freakin gorgeous outside it brakes my heart to be inside working lolol. At least i can shove my face against the windows and try to tan a lil bit...

How is everybody?? I'm so excited we're going to the states on saturday for some shopping!!!!!!! We always go to Watertown cuz it's only an hour and a half from our place sooo no biggie. And we're also gonna eat at Texas Roadhouse our absolute fav BBQ place!!!! Yummmmmmmm

Happy 10 weeks Jess! Celebrate by buying some baby clothes on your shopping spree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->