We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

LOLOL Emma what happend to having to absolutly wait to get some tomorrow?? LOLOL test test test!!!! What kind did u have today? Was it also the store brand??

Paaahhhh Jess she couldn't take the preasure!!! There is probably a beautiful pee stick and celebration happenning as we speak!!!!!!!!

Emmmmmm don't leave us hanging girlie :hugs:

In un-related but extremely exciting news I just bought my Diaper Bag and got an awesome deal :happydance:

This is the link for you guys to check out https://shop.ju-ju-be.com//Behave-at-Ju-Ju-Be-in-PID10850-09HB01A.aspx

I found it at a local shop here and she gave it to me for $100!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!

It was a different store brand i used this morn. So as you know i have no willpower :blush: The 25miu is not definitely bfp but it's like Lisette said - not stark white, there's a hint of a shadow on it, but i only held my pee about 2hours :blush: I have another to do with fmu so we'll see...
My due date is in 2 weeks as well so i really hope this is it :thumbup:

Awwww EMMA Baby :hugs: How many hours do we gotta wait for FMU??? If you go to bed now and wake up in 8hours that's 10pm for us....we can wait :) Love you bunches hunni, really feel this is it!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Definetly use FMU Emma..i really think this is it for u too!!

Lisette omgggg i want one too!!!!!!!!! It's gorgeous!!

Woah 20 weeks Lisette!!!!! Congrats hun!

But erm no...8 hours from now would be 3am haha!!!

DS will prob get me up about 6.30 so that's in 11 hours....Sure all you preggies will be tucked up in bed by then :haha:

That's right Lisette happy 20 weeks!!!!!! Holy crap already!! That's crazy cray how fast it's going..

Happy 20 weeks Lisette!

Can't wait to wake up to your BFP news Em! OOooohhh I can't wait! Promise if you wake up in the night to POAS and post it bc it is only 11:30am for me here and I will be awake! :)

Wow, I didn't realize you were 20 weeks Lisette! Congrats!! I love the diaper bag, it is really cute.

Emma- another shadow is promising. I can't wait for an update in the morning!

That doesn't even look like a diaper bag Lis! It is awesome and I heard ju jube rock! I got a lu lu lemon bag for my diaper bag! It has so many compartments and I will use it after I am done with babes! I love it...it is still sitting in my nursery. Really weird having every single thing you need for a baby all sitting in one room...I even have cloth diapers waiting to be used. It is hard to go in there sometimes...

So I got my beta results back today! 11dpo: 22 and 13dpo: 68

Does this sound normal? I see that is more than doubled but I am so scared that they are too low....

Kris that's perfect hunni! Even better than doubling every 24-48hours! I know it must be incredibly hard to stay positive but we're here for ya hunni :hugs:

Thanks for all the 20week congrats!!! It feels HUGE to say I'm halfway there now! Like its legit you know :) I can't wait to see my LO and know all is ok in there....gender will be a bonus ofcourse ;) Me still thinks girl!!!!! Oh and the diaper bag totally rocks right!!! I wanted something that looked like a purse since I'll use it as one for the next 5years or something.....and did you guys see...the BEST FEAUTURE OF ALL???? THE WHOLE THING GOES IN THE WASHING MACHINE!!!!!!! :happydance:

Emma I'll be up pee'ing for sure so I'm gonna come check, you better post ok :) xxxxx

So I got my beta results back today! 11dpo: 22 and 13dpo: 68

Does this sound normal? I see that is more than doubled but I am so scared that they are too low....

Nope not low. It all depends on when your bean implanted and how fast your body produces HCG (some women produce more faster, some don't, and it can vary from pregnancy to pregnancy).

Check out this website- betabase.info

This website has real numbers posted by women who have had confirmed heartbeats during the first tri, broken down by dpo. You seem to be right smack in the middle of the data, so looking good!

Thanks Stace! I like being in the middle of the pack! :)

Your welcome Kris!

That website really helped ease my fears, knowing that my numbers were in a "normal" range compared to other pregnancies!

It does help a lot...I didn't talk to my Dr. I only talked to the nurse who told me! Hehehehe! She was like don't tell Dr. B I told you when she calls later! LOL I love being in a small maternity office!

Hey girls :) so I had tons of skimming to do so forgive me if I miss something... Rach- hunny sorry the witch got ya. Sucks.
Leese -almost there sweetie I can't wait for you to get a bfp.
Emma!!!!! I see the line too! Everything crossed for you! So awesome!
Lissette - seriously 20 weeks? What!?!? Awesome !!!! And btw I love your belly shots I so love the question mark shirt! Adorable :)
Liz- congrats on the sweet new nephew. He's a cutie!
Afm - cd 18 no smiley yet :( but besides that I'm really sick right now added bonus to work in the emergency room. Lol. Hope everybody had a great Easter. I just got back home b/c of traveling for work and then going to the beach for a few days between. We were gone for almost 2 weeks. There's no place like home!!!!!!

Yup definetly in the ok Kris those numbers are normal!! As long as ur doubling up in good time then it's all good!

Sucky news for me i've got a stoopid cold sore. This is the 2nd one since i've found out i'm preg. It's crazy cuz i've never gotten any in my life and now bammmmmm...yuckkkk

Rach i hadn't seen the post that u got ur AF!?! I must of missed it since i was really behind all weekend. I'm sorry sweety.

Kim hmmm i guess u do O later then u thought huh?? The smileys arent give u any probs this time? With the whole error msg thinggy and etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->