We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I know...It seems just like yesterday that you got your BFP! I hope my time flies by like that! I am so happy for you Jess~

I am researching gout today...My DH has it and won't stop complaining about it but also won't stop eating like crap to avoid it. Uggghhhh...so annoying...Men!

I remember at first i thought it was going by sooo slow and now i'm like woahhhh it's a freakin blur!! I couldnt be happier tho that's for sure!! And not long now till my u/s on the 27th and then we make our official annoucement to everybody ouffff..

It's hard keepin it hush hush..

LOL kris I hear ya!!! How you feeling hunni?

Jess congrats on double digits sweet pea! Definately go celebration shopping and perhaps look for a good deal on a Jujube bag ;) Want me to email you my list of Ottawa/Montreal retailers?

Liz congrats on 25 girlie! Can't wait to see some nursery pics! I need more boy ideas!!!

Where's Leese? Hope your ok hun :hugs:

One more day to wait for me!!!! EEEEKKKKKK soooo excitied!!!!!! Then its furniture shopping and registering ect ect! WOOT WOOT! Oh and my cupcake party this weekend for Gender Reveal! Gonna send you guys some pics to help me choose how to make them ok :)

I know...I am so excited and want to yell it to the world but we are only telling my mom when she gets home next week and DH will tell 2 of his close friends. We aren't even telling his parents until the 13 or 14th week...they can be nosy and overbearing so we are trying to eliminate all the stress we can! :)

I can't believe you gender scan in tomorrow Lisette! I think that it is a boy...just my guess in the way that you are carrying! :)

I wonder Lisette if i'm right for u since i'm sure ur having a boy..maybe it means my intuition isnt complete crap!??? LOLOLOLOL

LOL I'm sticking to girl but more and more I'm getting boy guesses! Way I'm carrying or too pretty and a girl takes away your beauty ect ect! Can't wait to just KNOW and start the shopping fun :)

Ok tell me what you guys think of the cupcakes...choco or vanilla looks better? Also what do you like for icing topping? Plain choco & vanilla or with the ? or maybe color sprinkles? And liner or no liner? I have pink ones with blue birdies that are cute but don't wanna go overboard either esspecially since I'm making mini's so they are small....

https://www.thecakeblog.com/2011/08/gender-reveal-cupcakes.html
https://www.festivepartyideas.com/gender-reveal-cupcakes.html

*EHEM note both examples have blue filling!* LOL

Hahahaha Blue Filling! :) I say go for a batch of each...vanilla and choc! If you have to pick I like the way the vanilla looks...the colour inside is so bright! :)

OMG they look freakin awsome!!! But i think with vanilla u can get a better color result no? It pops out more and etc..

OMG i want someeeeeeeee...Lisette can u mail me some??? It only takes like a day to get here since we live 2 hours apart lolololol

Ur probably having a girl..no idea why i alwys think boy lately..maybe cuz it seems more people are having girls these days and etc..who knows.

It makes me so mad that my in laws still think that just cuz i believe it's a boy i'll be dissapointed if it's a girl..WTF??? Where do they get that?? I want a healthy baby but trust me if it's a girl i'll be over the moon!

I'm still lost on why they think me saying i just think it's a boy means i dont want a girl...people r weird..

LOL Sooo funny how it could really go either way right!!!! Kris any gut feeling yet?

Hhhhmmmm a batch of each might be fun but then what color icing on the vanialla or what color ? - I could see me now freaking out in my kitchen! LOL

It makes me so mad that my in laws still think that just cuz i believe it's a boy i'll be dissapointed if it's a girl..WTF??? Where do they get that?? I want a healthy baby but trust me if it's a girl i'll be over the moon!

I'm still lost on why they think me saying i just think it's a boy means i dont want a girl...people r weird..

I know how you feel sweetie, people just don't get where we've been or how much we just really care for health and appriciate it! Its fun to guess and wonder but really makes no diffrence in our love at all!

I am thinking girl with this one but I don't know...I might be thinking girl bc I don't want to be disappointed when it isn't a boy! Either way I am going to be overjoyed...but I am def thinking a little girl

Congrats on 10 weeks Jess! and on 25 Liz!

Lisette- The cupcake idea is super cute! My SIL did it with her last (that is how she told her two older girls). I like both cupcakes. If you do the vanilla, maybe just do white icing and blue and pink sprinkles on top? (Keep them guessing)

I am thinking girl with this one but I don't know...I might be thinking girl bc I don't want to be disappointed when it isn't a boy! Either way I am going to be overjoyed...but I am def thinking a little girl

I keep telling myself that this one is a boy (even though my gut says girl). While I wouldn't really be disappointed, I will love it either way, I would love to have one of each. But my son was the cutest and best behaved baby and another like him wouldn't be too bad.

I can't imagine the feelings you must have. My friend lost her daughter at 38 weeks and I know she had mixed feelings either way about gender of her next child. While she wanted a girl (she already had a boy) she was afraid people would assume the next one replaced her daughter, if it was a girl. She ended up having another little boy and he is the cutest little guy ever.

I thought I'd be disappointed with a boy because the genetics say we will only have boys but I find a little boy (even if that's all we get) to be very exciting still! Even decorating the nursery- boys are just so easy and they require so much less than girlies. Think of all the clothing savings throughout the years haha.

We maped out our nursery last night! We taped out where the crib and changing table will go and discussed the curtains and I got my DH to show me the fabrics that his step mom is using for our quilt. I really liked them all so thats good. I convinced my DH that he doesn't need to paint an accent wall- finally. And we picked out the wall art, shelving and wooden letters for the wall. I just got to get on ordering them I guess. We tried to order the crib and changer but of course the crib is backordered. Due to arrive May 20th. Urgh. Ohhh well.

Jessy- Yay! for 10 weeks!!
I can't believe everyone is so far along already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->