We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Kris I'll have pink liners all ready for ya if you need em! Canada Post ;)

Stacey that could be really cute too...not sure if I wanna make chocolate and vanilla or just stick to chocolate...How you feeling these days girl? Almost 15weeks its crazy!!!

Liz sounds sooo exciting! More and more I'm preppared for a boy and thinking of boy rooms and clothes is just as exciting and cute :)

Sooo we've started talking about the baby shower. It's my mommy who's doing it!!! We've been talking dates cuz we're gettin a hall and u have to reserve early especialy anything summer ish wise. I'm thinking we should do it around september 8th. That way i'll be in my 7month but not waddling and feeling all ewwwy lololol.

It's gonna b a mix shower so women and men invited! Only hitch is that for the men to be able to enter they have to bring a bag of diapers lolol.

Since mom is a baker we've pretty much picked out the cake girl or boy checkkkkk it out!

boyyy.jpg

girllllllllllllll.jpg

Jessy- those cakes look awesome!
You girls are making me want baked goods!

My mom and DH and step mom have started planning my shower. I'm not sure when it will be but I'm assuming some time late may/early June. I told them I didn't want it to be in July. I want time to finish planning and buying stuff and I don't want to be huge and miserable!

Oh WOW Jess...GORGEOUS both of them!!!! Can't wait for your next appt to see if its a boy ;) Same for me, my shower will be June 10th and I'll be a little over 7months so no waddling or dying of heat yet!

Hey girls. All of y'alls plans are so exciting:) lisette I'm calling boy for you :) and the cupcake idea I love!
Jess those cakes are beautiful!
Emma- in still celebrating for you sweetie. I tk we should start calling you myrtle ( fertile myrtle ) ;) lol. You go girl !

I love the cakes Jessy!

Even though this is #2 for me, my Mom and Sis are throwing me a shower, but it will just be family. I am sure the ladies I work with will have something as well and I heard that the ladies at church are throwing me one, so I may have 3 before it is all over with! I am greatful that they are planning these because it has been 9 years since I was pregnant with DS, so I have nothing left really. My mom is planning my shower for mid August, so I will be big, fat, and majorly pregnant, but it will be fun just the same!

Shizzzzz i decided to indulge in a dairy cream ice cream during lunch time...crap i'm so full i can hardly move!! I'll have to roll myself out of my office lolol

Feel a lil better than yesterday but still pretty crummy. No smiley today but I think I will get it tomorrow so gonna try to dtd tonight:) if I can breathe:)
Kim sweety how you feeling? Getting ready to bow chica wow wow? Any smiley yet? xxx

Lisette - what time's your scan? I'm still guessing girl for you! Xxx

Lisette- I am guessing boy, but I don't have the best track record!

Emma- Where is our pic???

My God i just had the scariest experience of my life......ds ran away from me in a big supermarket & i couldn't find him anywhere....:nope: It happened so fast, he was running away & i was following him and he was just laughing then i turned the corner & he was gone. Eventually found him sitting behind a bench at the front of the store shouting "mummy".:cry:I didn't know whether to shout or hug him when i found him :cry:

Soooooo just 1 pic coz i'm trying to put it out of my mind til i get past the weekend when af would have been due. I haven't even tested today, these are from yesterday....
And a pic of my rascal ds dressed as Superman -

Attachments

• preggy.jpg
    preggy.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 13
  • super.jpg
    super.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 7
Oh Emma! That must have been scary! DS did that to me before too, at a department store. I found him after a couple minutes, but I agree it is one of the worse feelings!

That line is definately getting darker!

stalking emma/Mrsmoo. Yay for lines, no doubting those!! So happy and excited for you but understand your caution. :happydance:

What a cutie your DS is too!!

Good morning girlies :)

Emm those are beautiful lines my friend!! Sooo sorry DS gave you such a scare :( What a lil cutie in his costume :hugs:

Lisette scan time????????? Whaaaa whaaaaaaaaa???? I'm still saying boy for u but i dunno...i kinda get the feeling u'll come back to use announcing girl lololol what a contradiction i am lol!

Emma those lines are pretty damn super duper BFP chica!!!!!!!! I can imagine how that must of been scary i use to do that to my mom all the time when i was a kid..althought i liked to hide in between the clothes that were hung up so u couldnt spot me..use to think it was funny as hell scaring my mom like that but i definetly realize it isnt omggg what will i do if my child does that?!?!??!? As i keep saying from the begining if we have a baby like DH we'll be extremely lucky cuz he was the best baby ever no fussing sleeping all the time super calm and relax...if this beany is like me? WE'RE SO FUCKINGGGGG SCREWED!!!

Happy thursday to all!! How is all my girlies doing? Pink u can stalk Emma on here whenever u want!! And we'd be super duper glad to have u amoung us pupo hotties too soooo feel freee to contribute to the hilarity whenever u want hunny!!

My boobies have now grow past my damn bras...seriously when i put my shirt on top there is a very clear blob that is poping out on time...holy pooopie they r huge!!!!!!!!!! Go me!!!

FYI Lisette's scan is in 25 freakin minutes at 9:45!!!!!!!!!!! Super duper excited for her!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous lines em!!!! Congrats!
Lisette can't wait to hear your news!!!!!!!

Kim i miss u sooo much hunny!! How r u?? What r u doing right now? A part from being on bnb duhhhh gimme deets!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->