We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Xoxo! I am playing with Bella my new puppy:) and I expect to get my smiley today or tomorrow. So we bd last night so we will see if it makes a difference;) last month we didn't bd til I got the smiley. I still think I'm o too late. So I may go back to dr in may to see what to do to get ovulation here sooner .
Kim i miss u sooo much hunny!! How r u?? What r u doing right now? A part from being on bnb duhhhh gimme deets!!

Hmmm maybe clomid? I know it helps with Oing earlier! As for bd wise if u get ur smiley today u'll be well covered!! We bd'd the night before, the morning of, that night and the night after that.

It's crazy that i only takes once and we never know when that once was actualy the one u know??? Except if u only bd once during the whole fertile time...and get extremely lucky...pfff stoopid stuborn egg meets sperm process.

Beauty lines Em! Sorry you had a scare with your DS...what a little rascal and thank goodness he is ok!

Come on Lis! :)

Enjoy those boobalas Jess! Mine barely grew but I guess they are already big so how big would they really grow! lol

Good morning everyone else!

Hope you get that smiley soon Kim! I must be really frustrating not knowing what is going on with your body! I am hoping you won't have to go see your doc after this month and you catch that eggie though! ;)

YAY for being a lil tropper Kim & getting in that bow chica wow wow! All my fingers & toes crossed for ya! xxx

So girls this is the home stretch...just waiting for them to call my name! Eeeekkkk gotta bribe the baby to co-operate now! Lots of trips to the toy store when ur born I promise! Me sticking with girl :) xxx

I know the whole process is insane! Where's lisa????? Miss ya Chica!!! How's the testing going. Did the line fade out ?

See mine is usualy in the B cups and as of now me thinks imma be sporting some C goodness...DH is vey very happy LOLOLO but once again they hurt like a biatch soooo..he cant necessarily squeeze them like he would want too LOL

Yay lisette! I'm anxious for you!!!!!!! Can't wait!

Yaaaahhh GL Lisette! BOY!!!!

Jess...I am already a D or DD so if they got any bigger I would cry. They are also my DHs faves...he is always, can I just hold them? Lol!

Pouahhhhhhh can i hold them lololol them sounds like holding melons lololol. Men r sooo hilarious sometimes with stuff like that.

Sooo anxious for Lisette!! Come on come on scan lady!

It is hilarious...so we will be sitting on the couch and he is leaning over holding my funbags and watching tv. What a dork!

Good morning Kris :wave: how u doing hunni? I'm here...still waiting...got called & then put back to wait cuz there was a girl more imp the Dr wanted to push ahead! Gggrrr! Gotta PEE!!!! Lol

Uggghhhh Lis! Don't they know we are waiting? lol Holding the bladder is the hardest thing in the world!

I am doing well...allergies are driving me nuts but I feel preggo so all is good! :)

YAY feeling preggo :)

Emm any ikkiness yet?

I know how rude right!!! I figure its someone they are worried about so i should be patient & nice to the tech since my little monkey prob wont cooperate so I need her patience next ;)

Wow Lisette seriously how freakin rude!!! U betcha Karma always happens for sure!!

Ok u guys i've been debating with this for a while..do u think i should create a seperate thread under the pregnant after a loss part of this forum?? I know how hard it is hearing everybody talk pregnancy talk while i wasnt managing to conceive and i wanted everyone's opinion on this?

I just didnt want to leave anybody behind u know? But it might be easier coming on here and just talking normal things and encouring our TTC sisters and etc.

What does everyone think??? Would it be better or do we just stay on this thread until everyone has their bfp and we can all move together?? Thoughts??

It is hard hearing all the preg talk and that's why I wasn't posting as much these last few days but I think we came in together so we should stay together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->