We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I know the administrators will actually move the entire thread so that you don't have to start a new one and I am sure our remaining TTC sisters will be ok with that. We will all be on the same thread just in a different section! :) I don't think it is a bad idea at all. But you can also start a new thread if that is more comfortable with everyone...

Thx Em it's just u know what i mean right?? I dont want to hurt anybody's feelings or make them feel like ok this is happening to everybody else why not me u know?

'sigh' i want us all to be preg together and be happy.

I know what you mean jess, think that's why it's been a bit quieter lately? But we're almost there! I guess if I was TTC I wouldn't wanna miss out on all your pg updates.

Hmmm. Ive wondered the same Jess. Afm I'm good with either decision. But I know everybody has different outlooks on their situations. I personally find it hard at times. (ttc for almost two years now) but at the same time I gain hope from halls positives. So no pressure either way from me:)

Thx u guys!! My goal was to create a hilarious fun filled thread i refuse to make people feel bad or hurt their feelings!

So if everyone is ok with staying here then no prob. We can wait to all have BFP's (which i know is coming around the corner!!) and then go from hottie pupos to yummy mummies thread all together!!

I love all my girls bunches and refuse to make anybody sad!

I think we need the hope to get us through the down times you know. Remind us what we have to look forward to.

Honestly this was the one place where ladies getting pregnant didn't bother me when I was TTC. I was OK, because we all suffered losses and understood each other. But at the same time I imagine it is hard to see updates from us preggos if you are still trying after many many months. I will support either decision.

Do y'all think lisette is watching her sweetie right now???? :). Boy or girl?!?!!?!?

She is for sure watching her little LO right now! So excited to hear her news! :)

Yipeeeeeeee!!!!! So happy for you lisette!!!!!!!
So what are we calling her?

Wow and the fact that i've been telling u i had a feeling it would be a switch and end up being a girl has now made me also think i'm having a girl!!!!!!!!! How crazy is that????

So happy for u babe!!

Congrats Momma! What amazing news! A little girl....yep I was wrong! lol

Thanks u guys! I'm soooo overjoyed right now! All measurements & bits & pieces look awesome so we're super duper happy! Good thing I was nice to that tech cuz she had to make me go pee & try again with a diffrent angle to get my potty shot! Stubborn lil monkey :) OMG I'm having a lil girl!!!! Eeeekkkkkkk :)

Yay lisette!!!! How awesome! Congrats sweetie xoxoxo. So I gotta know was chinese calender right for you and do you remember if you or dh was on top when you bd????

Super duper happy for u once again!!! I agree pics!!!!!! Describe the whole appointment!! What did the tech say to announce u were having a girl?? What r we calling her???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->