We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Ooohhh Stace 15?!? WOWEE :)

Ok I've sent H to work now & I'm waiting for my next appt (colposcopy - blleeek) so anyways I can chat! Let's see what I can remember from ur questions:

Kim dh WAS on top & chineese gender & Mesina was wrong but ring test was right :)

Jess mentally prepare chica ;)
So the appt was awesome, all measurements she was doing she was happy with & the hb was 156bmp! Face is sooo...developed already :) And her little hand was waving around, even leaning behind her head at one point! Lol was moving around like crazy! Tech was laughing & trying to keep up! Then for a potty shot & last heart angle she needed it wasn't happenning at all so she made me pee & tried again...got the heart shot & then showed us little feet & legs squirming...freeze frame on potty & voila...2 lines...definately a girl :) Will post pics tonight from home I promise! Still a bit in disbelief actually!!! 3D scan early June will really confirm no surprises! Lol

Jess for the thread change or adding question I think Leese, Rach & kim should decide...I wanna make sure their feelings come first here & they feel comfortable & loved :hugs:

So happy for you Lisette!! I knew it was a girl. Just by your personality i knew you'd have a girl first. Any idea on names?!

As far as the whole thread thing goes, this is the thread i dedicated most of my time with! You girls are the closest i've gotten to since the MC. Does it suck that i'm 1 of the 3 left who haven't gotten pregnant since the MC? Yes! It certainly does suck, but i do like to hear updates and see how y'all are doing. I'd be so selfish if i just was completely hateful and jealous that i don't have a baby and blamed it on you guys! I know it's not your fault. The way it's all meant to happen is out of my control. I can't control when or if i will get pregnant anytime soon. All i know is sometimes it's really hard for me to see everyone pregnant because i start to feel like i'm being suffocated with time. I also feel like there's no room for me to talk because i'm not preggers! I just think if we had more topics of the day and y'all included the nonpreggers into conversations, then it wouldn't be so bad. The hardest part for me is from like 12dpo - CD4. That's the time frame where all my hopes get crushed and i have a hard time understanding why it didn't work this time. I just really need support and encouraging words during that time of my cycle. I need you girls more than anything at that time! I think we all should stick together pregnant or not because like Emma said, we came into it together! Talk about being pregnant all you want, just as long as there open conversation for the nonpreggys. It's awkward for me sometimes! I love you all very very much and hope you understand where i come from. I'm the type who speaks how i feel and i'm sorry if i make/made anyone mad! It's just me being me.

We're not mad at all rach, thank you for being so honest, we love you for it!

Happy 15 weeks Stace! :)

You feel what you feel Rach...don't ever apologize for it. Just know that we have all been there and are there for you.

I am sorry...totally off topic. Does anyone know what kind of allergy meds are ok during pregnancy? I am dying over here...I can't breathe

Awww Rach, you couldn't make us mad! OK there are some things you could say that would make me mad, but speaking your mind isn't one of them ;) If you need to talk about a certain topic, speak up. I think we will all gladly chime in on non preggy talk. And of course we will be here for you during the rough time. I know the topics tend to revolve around appts, ultrasounds, and baby stuff but we don't mean to monopolize the convos. Just say something and keep us on track!

I am sorry...totally off topic. Does anyone know what kind of allergy meds are ok during pregnancy? I am dying over here...I can't breathe

I posted a list of the meds that my Dr. said were some pages back, but allergy wise I think benedryl was the only thing my Dr. said was OK, but it was a generic list, so there may be others too.

I posted a list of the meds that my Dr. said were some pages back, but allergy wise I think benedryl was the only thing my Dr. said was OK, but it was a generic list, so there may be others too.

Thanks Stace...I kind of thought Benadryl was ok to use. I just wanted to make sure! :)

Rach trust me u could never upset me by speaking ur mind and feelings! I definetly want us all to stay together for sure just wanted to double check with everyone that it's all good. We're here to support u and get u threw this shitty time so u can finaly have ur angel baby!!

Any kind of topic or anything feel free to throw it in. I try not to talk about my pregnancy all the time but sometimes i just blurt (type) it out without thinking LOL typical jessy moments for sure!

Lisette sooo happy for u!! See that Mesina predicted boy for me and the chinese calendar also says boy but the freakin ring test 5 times in a row said girl!!!!! And heartrate wise we both have 156 bpm's soooo....honestly i'm starting to think i might end up seeing a vaginee after all lololol. Which would be amazing i mean come on 2 Jessy's in this world??? WOAHHHHH....just blew my mind!

Kris no clue allergy medicine wise! I'm only alergic to Peniciline which honesstly sucks cuz practicly all infection meds are made with it beurkkkk.

Hey girls, ive been mia bc its all too much for me right now, i am not mad or anything obviously and im very happy for each and everyone of you. i just cant handle the constant pregnancy talk to constantly remind me im not pregnant. u know? and i would never expect you guys to not talk about it, its a very happy time for you girls, u deserve to be happy- but so do i, and i wake up and go on here everday and its not helping me hearing nothing but pregnancy talk...we used to talk about everything on here. and it became less and less when more and more people became pregnant, which guys i totally understand! i am just saying for me..its too much right now-

i just got a bfn for my 3rd clomid cycle & devastated... moving to iui next month, maybe thats my answer....

so i really wont be on here that much for a while, i need a break, i just wanted to let u guys know how i feel, i just need to break away for a little, bc its making me more upset coming on here, just reminding me all the time what i dont have. and im sure u girls can understand how hard it would be if it was you

i dont want u to think im ditching u guys or anything and i love you but i need time away ..for me.

just please dont be upset with me. i really need time away, i am constantly sad and depressed and i just want to be okay, i need to stop making this consume my life and just be patient, i know it will happen one day. i just get really scared it wont. and i have no many emotions and feelings, and have been a mess lately...

love you girls and ill talk to you soon

xo

In other fun topic wise and naturaly it will be about sex cuz i mean come on sex talk is always the best freakin talk!!

I got woken up at 2am with a very nice...DH body part suprise LOLOLOL on top of me! Crappp how did i sleep threw those first few minutes while he was there????? Anywhoo it's been over a week since ive even been able to get my cooch to put out and lemme tell ya...dayummmmmmmmmmmmmm. Naturaly i was somewhat of a zombie the first 15mins cuz come on u try gettin woke up from some really good zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's by ur hubby's bodily appendages and then come and tell me that u were 100% alert right off the bat!!

Love u bunches Leese u can talk to me at anytime sweety i'm there for you!!!

and congrats lisette, i knew it was guna be a girl xo

kris & em hope you are feeling okay girls xo

and everyone else hope ur doing well xoxoxoxoo

Leese darling I know just how you feel, I was the same till a couple of days ago. Now I dont really know where my head's at. The little break I had from here while we were wtt really did me good, coz I was the same with it consuming my every thought. So I totally understand you wanting some time out but we will miss you sooooo much and I hope to hear your bfp news soon. Xxx

I'm just happy that there are only 3 nonpreggos left! This thread must be lucky! I have no problem chatting about anything else besides me being currently preggo. I feel like no one in real life ever chats about anything else with me! Bleck! Everyone always wants to know how I'm feeling-- I don't have an illness-- ggeeshh. I love hearing about everyones ttc journey and we've all been there. Some of us have had it easier than others but you guys are the people I feel like I could tell anything too and I'd hate to think that me being pregnant would push any one of you away. Love you girlies. And I can't wait for everyone to have a bfp and an angel baby!

Fingers crossed that IUI works! I can imagine how much this process must suck for you but it will mean soooo much more in the end.

On a totally random note: I'm sooo annoyed. We are in the process of refinancing our condo to get a better rate and get out of our mortgage type inorder to use it as a rental in a year or two and move into a bigger home in a different area. We had an appraisal done yesterday and apparently our condo has lost 10k in value in the last 2.5 years even though we got a better rating overall on the shape of the condo than we did originally (paint, trim, windows, lighting, insulation, siding, ect have changed adding to the value but apparently isn't reflecting in the resale value in the current market)... We don't have 10k in equity into it so we basically can't refinance and we wasted $500 for them to tell us that. Stupid Housing Market!

WTF Liz? How can u have lost on it???? U'd think that usualy with good upkeep and the general 10% upgrade u get every year u'd b gettin more not less no?? That's weird..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->