We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lisa i'm right in the boat with you girl. I know exactly how you feel, so if there's anything you want or need to talk about, i'm your girl! I wish you didn't have to leave but i totally understand that you need time to breathe and air your mind. This month i am going to just do me. I'm going to relax, have sex, drink beer, and try to lose weight LOL. Just going to say "f it" because I NEED IT! We all do sometimes! IUI just may be the answer and i've heard wonderful things about that. I know you wish you could just skip all that, i know. We love you and like i said, i'm here for you because i am in your position and i do get where you're coming from!!

Omg i hate when i get woke up in the night for sex LOL. Like, sometimes i don't mind but other times i'm a bear and i'm like "hurry up.. ". I'm such a bia! It's funny when i do it to OH because he sits there like he's asleep but i KNOW he's not. he always pretends. Cracks me up!

I was just on fb and reposted this story about a dog. It is just so sweet and i've been crying for 10 minutes. I love animals so so much. I wish i could adopt every single one of them. I'd seriously live to take care of animals and give them so much love and affection rather than working and living in a mansion. I wish there was something i could do to help but i know i couldn't stand to see the dogs in the shelter. Omg... i'd just die leaving there. I'd wanna sleep there with them!! It's not fair.

Thanks rach love ya, and i hope u kim and i get our wishes to come true soon! Xox

Ditto for nightly sex. I wonder how that even happens how can u wake up and be super in da mood?? Due to sex dreams??? Or just cuz?? I've always wondered how that works...

I saw it on fb! I adore animals too!! Althought i dont think i could handle more than my 2 dogs and 1 cat LOLOLOL...DH would freak!!!!!! We have to get my cat shaved every 3 months cuz he looses his hair sooo baddly it's sick!

WTH liz! How does that work? That's a pretty steep value loss. If you've been keeping up with it then HOW is it worth less?!? idk.. there's some f'd up rules with all that. It's bs.

Would it be too much to eat a whole Easter egg and innards???! :haha:

I have no idea... Pretty much the market is still going downhill (and we bought at a serious low point in the market too!)... blah! oh well. More money in my pocket to do the nursery up nice haha. Closing cost were going to wipe out alot of our savings so at least that's a positive and thankfully we didn't NEED to move or anything so we aren't forced into taking the loss like other people are.

My DH sleeps like a rock so I haven't been woken up for sex since college. Which, one night he attempted and I slept through. Sounds ridic now but I remember thinking it was a really good sex dream. I told him about it the next day and he was like umm... that was real. Whoops. Haha. At least he did a good job and I still enjoyed it. bahhaha

Emma....what kind of innards??

Liz woah..u slept threw it...just no words LOL

DH wakes me up every now and then for sex, and I will admit I do sometimes pretend to be asleep still... he never wants it at 9 when I am ready for bed... why should I wake up at 1am to satisfy him??? hmfff. Plus I have to get up at 5 to get ready for work and I do not function without 8 hrs of sleep. EVER. LOL

I told him once that I thought it would be awesome to be woken up with some some super steamy sex/orgasm... yeah I change my mind. In theory that sounds like it would be awesome to wake up that way, but it never quite works out they way I think it will.

Agreed hearing gettin woken up with an orgasm sounds better then in reality cuz ur so out of it and fuzzy...I mean if the romp last long enough u can manage to sorta get into it..if not..zzzzzzzzz

U know what's really cray cray?? Some women just need to get a bit of boobie play on and they poooof orgasm!!! Totaly not my case 'sigh'

Sometimes mine just need a couple pinches and i'm ready for the O. I swear when someone touches my nipples it's like... this nerve goes from my nipple to my knee caps and it tickles the inside of my knees SO bad! It's craziness.

Wow mine r not like that at all! I mean dont get me wring it feels good and etc but i could have permanant nipple clamps (ouchhh no thx) and wouldnt change a thing loll

Hey chica chicas! Sorry I couldn't keep up once back at work! CRAY CRAY!

Finally home and can read and chime in...

First I wanna say THANK YOU SOOO MUCH to Rachel, Lisa and Kim for you honesty and ability to explain. I know I was in the exact same boat not too long ago cuz I had formed a little group on facebook (origionally from The Bump girls) and after the mc it was just me and one other girl not pg...everyday we just felt totally left out and not able to relate...we were sad and worried and just wanting to be happy too so it was kinda a constant reminder! I remember I pulled away too cuz it was to protect myself....I know now being on the other side I don't have all the answers either and don't know how to make you girls feel the love I have coming your way...I don't wanna always ask or remind you where are you at in your cycle type questions so thank you for sharing what WOULD help and I will certainly try to post more ideas for topics of the day and more non-preggie stuff so you girls can feel just as comfortable and loved as before ok :hugs: I do agree though that anytime you guys wanna share or vent or talk about your feelings I'd be more than happy to be here and chat or help get ur mind off of it..whatever you need!

Oh and my last big Huge THANK YOU is to Jessy for creating this group and bringing us all together! Seriously I don't know how I would have gotten through the last months without you all and I truely feel we will all have our beautiful rainbow angel babies in our arms SUPER soon and they will all be virtual friends through us! One day we'll have our big reunion somewhere (Ehem I vote Montreal!) and they can all meet for real! Talk about one gorgeous group picture hun!!! I'll make cute t-shirts up for us and our babies!!!

Wuv you guys bunches and bunches :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Awwww Lisette! I think you said it all...Thank you for being so eloquent with your words! I vote Montreal too...would love to visit there. I have never been that far east!

Love to all of you!

Omggg Lisette u made me get all emotional lying in my bed reading that! I thank god everyday for meeting every single one of you. You allowed me to share my cray cray over the top views and humour and helped me get threw the dark times. The whole point is to be there for one and other no mather what good times and bad.

Montreal would b totaly fab me wants some fresh Krispy kreme donuts at the same time lolololol seriously melt in ur mouth heaven!

I promiss to fully embark in all topics pregnancy ttc shopping gossip sex talk as damn much as possible!! Their r infinite daily topocs out there and plenty hilarious ones too!

Seriously as long as i have my kick booty hotties virtualy by my side i can pretty much face anything! Even over sexed up pleased as punch hubbies that couldnt hel but remind me a million times what a lil 2 am slut i seemed to have been..i still maintain that it was part of the sex dream that caused him to wake up in the first place..im pretty damn sure even my vagina was a slobbering zombie last night..

Hey food for thought when u do happen to be...dampish..does that equal cooch slobber??????hmmmmmm.....

LMAO Jess definately cooch slobber qualified babe! AFM I'd love to be woken up with a steamy sexy O but like Stace said somehow it ain't quite like that is it! LOL

Ok here's my topic of the day idea for tmmr (if you didn't already have one miss Jess) what are your favorite cute pic's of you and your man or pet or just looking DAM hot!!!! I've got some smokin ones from Las Vegas 4years ago when H and I had just started dating and we were there on Halloween together! BOW CHICA WOW WOW!!!!!! Gotta go find it for ya'll now ;)

Aaaahhhhh brings back such fun vaca times with H :cloud9:

100_3777.jpg

Hilton.jpg

Readyfortakeoff.jpg

Sleepy2.jpg

My tank says "Screw the Princess, I'm the QUEEN" LMAO Poor poor H should have known then ;)

Can't wait to see all your cutness tmmr girls! Nighty night xxxx

Awww lisette! Your the sweetest, thank you. And Jess you are unreplaceable. Seriously , look at everything we have been through together. Losing my angel left me broken and y'all were my support and friends that I could/can confide in.My hubby just couldn't under my pain like y'all did. He understood his pain. But not like us mommies did. I know some days are hard for all of us. But I know that without y'all I would be different today. Each of you has helped me pull through and keep hope.

Ps - lisette- hot pics girlie! :)

Here some pics of my wedding! I loved my hair and felt like a princess! I loved it...And 1 pic of my stagette (I was a sexy pirate lol) and pics of my fur baby Diogi! :)

Attachments

• Wed1.jpg
    Wed1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 3
  • wed3.jpg
    wed3.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 4
  • stagette.jpg
    stagette.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg