We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

And one pic of me 7 months preggo...I was huge and the DD at a stagette! :cloud9: One of the 3 pics of have being pregnant with RJ. I am taking so many more pics this time around.

Attachments

• preggo7.jpg
    preggo7.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 10
Hi girls!
Just got back from Boston yesterday...we had a great time! Haven't seen hubby yet because he's out in the field until tonight :(

Kim, Lisa and Rachel, I totally understand what you're feeling, and I wasn't surprised to hear it at all. It has got to be really hard feeling like you're being left behind...but the best is being saved for last...you WILL all get your bfp's soon!!! Lots of love!!!

Emma you feeling good?!

I love the pictures you guys!!! Definitely HOT!!!

Here are some pics for ya!! My pup Pete who we had to put down 2 days before my DD was born :( With the also belated kitty Gary. Pic of Peter and I that my brother's photographer x-girlfriend took (my favorite) Me and hubby in vegas before he went to Afghanistan. Me....obviously looking sexy with my shorts hiked up and "showin' toe", my bachelorette party in full on Madonna like a virgin get up, complete with "Boy Toy" belt!!

Attachments

• petengary.jpg
    petengary.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
  • lauandpete.jpg
    lauandpete.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 9
  • vegas.jpg
    vegas.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 9
  • HPIM0258.jpg
    HPIM0258.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 10
  • madonna.jpg
    madonna.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 9
Kristin is the red your natural color? BEAUTIFUL hair!!!!

I agree with Lauren, totally in love with your hair Kristen and you DO look like a princess :) Sooo sweet!

Lauren welcome home doll! How freackin adorable can your DD be? Like seriously you need to put her in some baby ad's or something! What a stunning child!!! Love your pics too sweetie :) Any house progress while you were away?

Come on PUPO's I want more pics!!!!! Its Friday we don't REALLY have to work do we ;)

Thank you!

NO house action :( I talked to the realtor and I guess there aren't many buyers out there yet...hopefully soon. argh!

Nope not my natural hair colour! I wish...I am a strawberry dirty blonde not very exciting. So I went RED for my wedding and loved it. I just wasn't happy with the upkeep...I had to have it done very 6 weeks and could only wash it twice a week! lol It got expensive and greasy! hahaha!

Love the pics of you and your pet babes Lauren. Awesome pic of you and your hubby too! Sorry the house is being silly...hope you get some good news soon! :)

OMG there are some serious sizzling pics on here this morning!! I agree love the red Kris! I know how crappy the upkeap is when i had mine i had to constantly keep gettin it touched up cuz the red shine fades sooo fast it's crap!

Sexy pic wise is all my wedding pics!! I love them sooo much i had my uber pale blonde hair and was all tanned and mmmhhmmm...i wanna go back to mexico now!! LOL i've actualy been thinking about doing some type of babymoon before..maybe this summer on our 2 week vacation! It would b too hot to go down south tho maybe some kind of road trip. I've i'm not too pooped out walking all the time i'd love to go back to New York!! It'S the freakin best!

Sorry the house is giving u trouble Lauren that really sucks! What site did u register it under???

well the red looked really natural! gorgeous.

Jessy I've been to florida, vegas, NYC and Washington, DC while pregnant! You can do anything! When will you be going away? 2nd trimester is the best time to go. I had plenty of energy to do stuff, and it was also really nice taking hotel breaks for sex and naps :)

Our house is on MLS and listed with Point Zero One Realty. I'm soooo impatient and want to drop the price a little already, but I need to just calm the fuck down. :)

Here's our listing....anyone have feedback? we'll retake the pics when the grass looks green and we can do a little bit of landscaping. If you think there's anything I can make look better let me know!

https://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=11754320&PidKey=-71610332

I just realized I became a BNB addict! cool? or loser and I need to get a life?

The listing is great and I think your house is beautiful! But if the real estate agent is saying no one is buying right now maybe you should find a real estate agent that is actually willing to work for you and not sit around and be complacent! That would drive me bananas!

I think it is cool that you are addicted to BnB...one of the better addictions I think! lol

Lauren wow everything is really pretty! The colors instead are perfect and neutral plus u have good spaces room wise.

Ya maybe just a bit of landscaping to try and catch the eye even more to the front?

Happy 5 weeks Kris! Wow i still remember when i was at that...crappp it goes by fast!

yeah we can definitely pretty up the front. we bought our house new so we didn't have a green lawn until just last summer! so we can work on that for sure :)

I agree about the realtor Kris...we have only been listed for a week, so we'll give him a couple weeks...but he better bring shit in!!! He's pretty handsome so somehow I expect him to work miracles. :)

collage5.jpgMy ds at about 6 months old

STA70971.jpgMe & dh at a Halloween party a few years ago

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 11
^^^^that one is from our honeymoon in mexico in 2006

Arrggg tried to add one of my doggie but it says it's too big! the file, not my dog :haha:

Em...You are the cutest thing ever! You and your DH are so baby faced and beautiful! Love it! How are you feeling today hun :)

I know 5 weeks...hopefully the next 5 go just as fast!

Em...You are the cutest thing ever! You and your DH are so baby faced and beautiful! Love it! How are you feeling today hun :)

I know 5 weeks...hopefully the next 5 go just as fast!

Haha, those pictures of us are from before we had ds....sleepless nights have aged us now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->