We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hi girls. Great pics they are showing my home now so I have been busting my butt to get it spotless. All my crap is packed away for home showings including our past pics:( Lauren I think your home looks great. It's clutter free and neutral. It's just a waiting game. We will have no showings for two weeks and the a few in two days. Just the way it goes.

/Users/cj/Desktop/372765_605440972_789926417_n.jpg
/Users/cj/Desktop/bench.jpg

ok I give up... I cant figure out how to post pictures :(

Soooo excited to go shopping tomorrow!!! Going to have to really try and restrain myself to not go baby shopping crazy lolol!

Kimberly thanks! and that's good to hear...I was kind of expecting a flood of showings in the first couple weeks...but I know it's buying/selling season so I just have to wait for it! We worked for weeks decluttering and cleaning...you always have way more stuff than you think you do!!

Crystal, the best way is click Go Advanced, then Manage attachments. you choose files from your pc, then click upload. :)

Jessy have fun shopping tomorrow! oh and PS...I would LOVE to meet in Montreal sometime!! I want to do it when I can get stupid drunk with you guys. how fun would that be?

Yaaahhh for poop! :)

I really do want to meet up with everyone someday...I think that it would be amazing! Like long lost friends that have never met! I am very serious about this...we have to plan this when everyone is done having babies!

That would be awsome to meet up for sure!!!!

Lauren i'm totaly jelly i'm still rabbit pooping here and there damnit..

My preggo hormones do the opposite...I am going 2-3 times a day. Hard to go anywhere bc I am worried I will have to poop! lol

Out of curiosity does everyone's dr give u a pap test every year?? I've heard that alot if ur with the same partner and balblalbla u can actualy get one every 2 years!! I've talked to my dr about that and she does agree but not during pregnancy have to get a yucky pap test anywais beurkkkkkkkkkkk..

I'd usualy find them super duper uncomfy cuz i have a sensitive area up there due to my repeat UTI's so pretty much everytime i get one it almost hurts and give s me a stoopid UTI..on the bright side they have been found to be due to my hormones during my period so naturaly i havent had one since early Feb...knock on wood...my dr thinks they might dissapear all together due to the hormone shift...ohh my sweet baby jesus i freakin hope!!

yeah i try to get a pap every year. My last couple were abnormal, so I have to get that checked out after I have the baby. Not precancerous, but pre-pre-cancerous? dunno. they said not to worry though.

Hey chicas,

Sorry this stupid job just keeps me away from you girls!!! I gotta go back and read properly now!

Jess I get Pap's once a year and actually on my last one in Novemeber came back with some abnormal cells so they wanted to do a colposcopy but then I was PG so yesterday how lovely for me got another pap instead + extra checking with special microscope ect!!! Let me tell you while PG...OUUUUCHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Lauren house is gorgeous love, price looks great to me too! As for pooping I am now the way you girls were in the 1st tri!!!!! Like painful what the heck?!?!

Jess YAY for shopping girl! Check for your stickers ;) Love the prune!!!

Emm those are some seriously adorbale picstures! See don't pictures just make everyone smile? I swear I have thousands!!!

Kris happy 5weeks sweetie! May the next 5 fly by for ya! xxx

Kim we'll forgive ya but want a pics raincheck, how u feeling today?

For our meet up in Monrteal...definately lets plan in for Summer 2015 maybe? LOL We could have some serious cash saved if we start a piggy bank now :)

Speaking of poop.. i took one earlier and it smelt like horse shit. It just lingered around the house for a half hour and i even had to cover my face. Not kewt!

I'm going yard salling tmrw. WHOOP. Love yard sales! I just hate when ppl stare at you like "how can i make her buy this". Leave me the f alone! ANYWHO. I am just so bored. It's fri the 13th. Anyone have bad luck today? haha my friend saw a crowe and is completely paranoid now. I'm like that shit is a myth! PLZ!

See that Rach i cant poop at all..i'd rather smelly poo that backed up poo!

As for friday the 13th i'm not superstitious..i adore black cats and unlucky numbers! The only thing i dont do is walk under a ladder cuz let's face it that's just being cautious!!

You guys make my afternoon. You're all way better than training my newbie!
Lauren- your house is lovely and you'll get a buyer in no time! Now, wanna come declutter my house? We have sooo much junk.

As for pooping- sometimes everything goes right through me then others I don't poop for three days... so weird...

I'm all for meeting up in Montreal- just say the word and I shall be there!

Friday the 13th means nothing too me, although I did see a crow on my way back from lunch... should I be concerned? My DHs grandfather was the most paranoid man ever and he died 5 years ago today- on Friday the 13th. I thought it was fairly fitting considering his fear of every superstition...

:) feeling a lil better each day. I think I should at least be able to work tomorrow. Scare some parents tho b/c I will be coughing around their lil ones:/ cough suppressants here I come ;) so realty called the couple wants a second showing! But I totally am not getting my hopes up b/c we have been here before.
Lisette- still soexcited you get a sweet girl like Lauren's dd !!!! any name thoughts?

Crappp the tiredness just kicked in big time! It's freakin 2:30 friday afternoon and i wanna goooooooooo home!! It's gorgeous outside why am i stuck inside???

Thankfully next few weeks i pretty much have a day off a week which will make it go by faster! Wednesday i'm off from 11am for the rest of the day cuz it's my monthly visit with my dr and friday the 27th i'm off the whole day for my u/s and shopping!!! Let'S goooo already lolol

As for the pap smears- I have them every two years although I had one in July then had to have one at my first midwife appointment once I was pregnant. So basically two in less than 6 month. Lame!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->