We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I don't know Kim, are you knockin' boots just in case? I don't know if I trust those things!

Lauren what the heck you doing up at this time??!

Kim I would just keep bd'ing when possible & hopefully you will catch it.

Loving the gorgeous pix girls!

Weekend plans anyone?

I miss sleep.....

Emma! How are you feeling?

My DD was up and I couldn't get right back to sleep :)

No plans this weekend, hubby will be in and out of the field, so not around much.

Actually maybe I'll get some flower boxes today for the front porch! Make it prettier. Might be too soon though, and the may die. Hmmm

I'm good thanks, feeling a bit rough but trying to keep my mind off things for a few days. Just feel like i can't get too excited as i've been here before you kno?

I understand that! Best to just stay relaxed but I'm sure everything is perfect!

I seem to be soooo grumpy lately, like really snappy...don't know what that's all about?!

I have been so bitchy too Em! I think it is our bodies being overwhelmed by hormones...I am taking it as a good sign, I don't know how DH feels about it! lol

Yes it's early, and no i don't feel confident.....but thought f*ck it and got myself a lil ticker.....:happydance:

yea for tickers :) I don't feel bitch but I'm weepy all day long :( and OMG nausea is killing me. I am not vomiting at all but just an all day nausea. I get cravings , make my self something to eat and then right in the middle of the first bite it hits... my mouth starts watering to much my face gets hot and my head starts to spin. Sort of feels like " if i throw up I will feel better" but I'm told I will feel just the same after so better try to keep the food in. Its snowing here!!! it's been snowing since yesterday makes me miss my island home even more .....

Holy sexy Crystal! Your hubby is so cute too. Rach love the sex kitten shot! You two are adorable.

Kris nothing is going to take away from the specialness of your baby!! Xoxo

Thanks Lauren (I'm blushing ) and I think my hubby is sooo cute except when he falls alseep snoring with his mouth wide open !!! I video taped him to show him how sill he looked and then the very next day he did it back to me. My conclusion NO ONE looks cute in that state except little babies :)

OK, just got back from the ER... our crazy ass dog was all wound up this morning and ran into me while I was trying to head to our basement laundry room. I started to fall, but caught myself, cutting my hand in the process. I spent 2 hours in the ER and got 2 stitches. How is that for a start to my Saturday?!!

:haha: to the snoring Crystal! And happy 8 weeks!! :happydance:

So i did my last hpt today coz af was due today - and i've never had a bfp so dark on the day af due!! Hoping it's a good sign?

Rest up Stace...Glad you are ok! :)

Yaaaaahhh Em! Love the ticker and congrats on the super duper dark line!

Thanks guys, I am ok, just have to figure out how to wash my hair one handed for the next 5-7 days. It would have been worse if I wold have fell on the concrete floor.

Em- That sounds like a very positive sign!

Sorry Stacie! Where on your hand is cut?

Emma, I think my husband would say the same about me...definitely hormonal! Congrats on the dark line today!

Whoa Stace. i hope you're okay! I hate it when my dog crosses between my feet when i'm not paying attention. I catch myself everytime but i'm waiting for the one day i don't. I'm glad you caught yourself. I wouldn't even wanna imagine the outcome of that! Thank goodness!! Hope you're doing okay.

Emma so happy you got a nice dark line this morning! That is awesome news. Sounds like you have a strong beany in there just like Jess does!! Same scenario for her. Whoop whoop!

AFM i just can't believe this stupid rain! UGH. Ruined the whole yard saling thing this morning. We had a late late start bcz of it! We got up nice and early for nothing. BOO! I did have mcds for bfast though lol. I love their sausage, egg and cheese mcgriddles. MM!

Ive just been watching this trashy reality show where the groom gets £12000 to plan the wedding & the bride's not allowed to see anything about it till the wedding day!!! He even picks the dress! There is no way my dh would have got to plan our wedding haha!!

Congrats on the dark line Em!!

Just got back from the states and holy poopies im totaly burnt out!! We walked in sooo many stores everything started bluring together. We had delicious Texas roadhouse for dinner but now ive got killer heartburn beurkkk. I have trouble keepin my eyes opened lolol gonna have to cut it short and sleeeep.

Love u all bunches and even more bunches! Hope everyone has been having an awsome weekend so far xxxxxxxc

Hey girlies :wave:

Glad to hear everyone is doing good :) had a packed but very fun day with family & friends with our gender reveal cupcakes!

Emm & Kris the grumpiness os totally normal my friends, embrace the new wonderful reason to just be bitchy! Lol

Stace hope ur ok hunni :hugs:

Rach I agree mcdees breakfast can fix just about any poopy day :) xxx

Jess did ya buy any fun stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back