We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thanks girls!

I had a colposcopy...they snip a little piece of your vag out! it's terrible.

BREAKING NEWS!! I pooped twice today!! yee ha

Rach was your poop old? I find when I'm constipated then I go...it's smells like nursing home poop...know what I mean? lol

glad you're feeling better Kim!

We have crows on every corner...so can't really avoid seeing one today!

I swear to god i never thought i'd see the day when i was uber jealous of people's poo...that's just sad..FML lololol

LOL me too I'm jelly today! I need to POO PROPERLY AGAIN!!!!!!! LOL

What are the weekend plans girlies?

Kim glad ur better sweet pea, I was hoping Melina was a sure name but H needs a little coaxing to see how great a name it is now that its REAL as he puts it! LOL I hope after tmmr with all our friends and family he'll gets tons of questions just like me and he'll slowly just start saying Melina...maybe I'll try to insert subliminal messages tonight and tmmr morning....Melina...Melina....LOL Evil I know ;)

yeah do that, just call her Melina! then it will HAVE to be her name. I've been doing that with Ryan. :)

my hunny is home from the field!! only until tomorrow then he goes back out - 16 hours on 16 hours off. yay. Game of Thrones tonight too!!

I love all the pooping talk! Seriously girls, if you are not anemic, get off the vitamins with iron! They are a show stopper with me (litterally(

Rach- girl I tend to be on the consitpated side normally anyways, and DH makes a big productions out of me smelling up the house when I poop, LOL. So I feel for you. Lots of fiber and water, when I am more regular, they definately smell not as bad.

Lauren- Your house is gorgeous! I would buy it if it wasn't in Canada ;)

Kim- Glad you are feeling better girl!

As for the Paps, I get one every year, but I guess I am not that sensitive up there, or I have a really good Dr. cause they don't bother me at all. I had an abnormal one a year or two ago, so I got to have a repeat one 6 months later so now I am kind of paranoid and feel like I want to get one every year anyway.

I will look for some pics, but my fav is from my wedding and I have already shared that one...

OK, here are a few pics... only one of me, because a lot of my pics said they were too large! But a few of DS when he was a baby. He was such a cute baby, I can't believe he is going to be 9!
100_2312.jpg

100_2302.jpg

LoganBirth-4.jpg

Logan Xmas 1.jpg

Gorgeous Stace! And you are right...what an absolute cutie! :)

Kimberly thanks! and that's good to hear...I was kind of expecting a flood of showings in the first couple weeks...but I know it's buying/selling season so I just have to wait for it! We worked for weeks decluttering and cleaning...you always have way more stuff than you think you do!!

Crystal, the best way is click Go Advanced, then Manage attachments. you choose files from your pc, then click upload. :)

Jessy have fun shopping tomorrow! oh and PS...I would LOVE to meet in Montreal sometime!! I want to do it when I can get stupid drunk with you guys. how fun would that be?
thanks Lauren I will try that :)

ok here is a pic of me and my hubby at a friends wedding... he hates when I wear high heels.. lol
And the other picture is me last year a photoshoot i did . It was cold!!!

Attachments

• bench.jpg
    bench.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 372765_605440972_789926417_n.jpg
    372765_605440972_789926417_n.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 8
I'm in the rabbit poop phase and only having them every few days :( hurts my tummy like crazy.

Crystal wth! You look younger than me!!!! LOL. You're gorgeous! Definitely bound to have beautiful children, which you have! Wish i was skinny, WTF DO YOU EAT?!

Melina is such a cute name Lisette! I agree, just keep calling her that an DH won't have no say in it! mwahha! You look so much like this girl's sister i went to school with! It's so crazy. People really do have twins!! I'm serious. I'm always mistaken for some girl that lives around here. Idk what her name is but i've been bumped into before and asked if i was so and so. One time Andrew got pulled over by a cop bcz he didnt turn his blinker on and the cop shined the light right in my eyes and goes 'sorry i thought you were someone else'. WTF. please tell me who this girl is! okay.. that was way off topic! sorry!

I wish i could sprinkle some softener dust on all y'alls buttholes so you can poop right! I always seem to poop multiple times during the day. I will sit on the toilet and get all of it out and then an hr later i'm back in there because i left some. WTF! I hate it! I hate the messy ones. Where you find yourself wiping for 10 minutes. It's like cake batter.

I'd post a picture of myself and OH but i honestly can't find any. LOL. Not of us together anyways. WTF is up with that?! I have tons of seperate ones. I guess we hate eachother or something.

This is the only ones i could find. The 2nd one is of OH and i when we were 15! He looks like such a dirtbag. Look at what he's wearing. YUCK! The last pice is the closest to 'sexy' pics i have LOL!

Attachments

• drewandi2.jpg
    drewandi2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 4
  • US.JPG
    US.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2
ewww cake batter !!!! LMAO
and no I don't look younger than you !!!! and I eat lots of fruits and veggies but remember I'm type 1 diabetic and most type ones don't gain weight and I walk everywhere because I don't know how to drive and I hate the smelly people on the bus :p
you and your hubby are so cute :) I like th epic of when you were teens .. it's sweet. and your sexy pic is sexy .. its a subtle " come here boy" look. lol
i can't wait to see what our baby is going to look like .... only one of my kids looks just like me, the other two have my face and big eyes one even has blue eyes but they have dark skin and hair from the other gene pool !!!

Awesome pics Ladies! :)

So my SIL is pregnant with their second and due in December too...Is it weird that I am kind of jealous/bent out of shape that we are pregnant at the same time? I don't know how I feel right now...

Holy sexy Crystal! Your hubby is so cute too. Rach love the sex kitten shot! You two are adorable.

Kris nothing is going to take away from the specialness of your baby!! Xoxo

Cake batter! A friend of mine would call it "a thirty wiper" haha

Haha you girls crack me up. Über sexy pics gals. (look I'm part southern belle part Canadian) right aye?;) xoxo.
So still no smiley! Bummer what the heck I'm like cd 22 or so. Maybe I missed it? Don't think so tho....

Awh Kim :( i hope you didn't miss it. Do you temp at all!? I think going to the DR. would be very beneficial on your part. Let us know how it goes if/when you do. I think you will get def get your rainbow on clomid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->