We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Glad you had a great day Jess! I love Texas Roadhouse! We had Logans Roadhouse for dinner tonight which is the knock off of Texas!! mmmm delish!! I know what you mean about shopping so much that it becomes blurry! I hate it too bcz it just kills the mood! wahh!!

Em omg i would never ever ever EVER let OH plan our wedding. I'd rather never get married. That is just craziness. I'd end up coming to a wedding that was completely Camo. Better yet YELLOW AND BLACK because he is a huge Livestrong man! Don't get me wrong, i totally support Lance Armstrong and his foundation but i would never pick them colors for my wedding LOL. yuck! any new symptoms?!

Lisette how did the cupcake convention go?!?! What did everyone say and did everyone love them yummy cupcakes?!? Which set did you go with?

AFM, i've been busy today! Went yard salling like i said but the rain killed it. Then we ate at Logans Roadhouse. Then went shopping, which lead to me buying so much crap i didnt need! Was gonna go see The Hunger Games with OH, his brother and his brothers fiance BUT OH and i ended up arguing and that skipped the movie. It was because i didn't wanna go because i just wanted to sit home and relax, but he wanted to go. I told him to go without me. That it was FINE but he's so far up my ass he didn't wanna go! WTF! I love him and love spending time with him, but fuck don't blame that shit on me! GO DAMNIT. I hate hearing crying little bitchy boys. UGH. Unless it's my son of course! ;) Hope you all had a great day.

Lauren- The stitches are on the side of my left hand, just under my pinkie finger, so luckily i can use my hand for everything except showering.

Jessy- I LOVE Texas Roadhouse! Those rolls are a meal by themselves! We ate at Outback Steakhouse with my parents on Friday and it was super yummy. I even got to eat part of a bloomin' onion, since my heartburn has been easing up some.

Lisette- I agree I want to hear deets from your "reveal"!

Emma- I have seen a show like that before. While I think DH would try hard to plan something I would like, I just don't think I could trust him.

Rach- sucks it rained on yard sale day! I guess I am lucky DH will go out without me if I want to stay home, I think he prefers it at times.

Well busy day today. Church, then a babyshower, then DS has baseball practice, then meeting some friends at a taco sale. Then home for laundry and sleep!

Stace glad the stiches arent too bad.

Rach sucks for the yard sale i know u can get lucky and find amazing stuff! Stoopid arguing with DH sucks too. We ve been play arguing all day lolol u should hear us sometimes im like dayumm dude if people heard us lolol

Lisette how the gender reveal went good!! Did everyone think it would b a girl??

Gorgeous sunday! House fully cleaned top to bottom oufff i sometimes forget how much space this place has that need s cleaning lolol. Ive got marinated maple chicken for dinner with mango chipotle salad yummy!! Other then that i think i wanna chill in my pj s tonight and thats it im practicly dead on my feet sad..my energy leveld r pretty much dead these days lol even sec tires me out more gahhh

Hey ladies:) hope everyone had a great weekend. Stace - hope your hand is healing well, so glad you didn't fall!
Still no smiley for me. Pretty sure I didn't miss it because I pretty much used two test a day from cd 16 except for the days I was working. Last week I did have some very very faint bleeding. But I really do not think it was ib because I would have had to of o on like cd 11 which just is not me.
Well hope everyone is doing well:) xoxo

Hmmm Kim maybe u should get that checked out with ur dr....just in case ur Ovulating super duper late....i know they would give u something to get a standard O period..

How is everyone doing??? I cant believe it's already monday morning whaaaa how did it fly by so freakin fast????? Yesterday was full on house cleaning day which was nice cuz we we're due for the whole top to bottom cleaning!

Lisette how was the gender party?? Did u take any pics?? Was everyone suprised it s a pink baby? When r u having ur shower??Deets!!

Hey ladies:) hope everyone had a great weekend. Stace - hope your hand is healing well, so glad you didn't fall!
Still no smiley for me. Pretty sure I didn't miss it because I pretty much used two test a day from cd 16 except for the days I was working. Last week I did have some very very faint bleeding. But I really do not think it was ib because I would have had to of o on like cd 11 which just is not me.
Well hope everyone is doing well:) xoxo

Kim- did you use clomid before? It sucks not getting pregnant when you know you timed everything right and confirmed ovulation, but I feel for you having problems even pinpointing O.:hugs: FX'd maybe you O'd sooner than CD16 and caught that egg anyway!

Howdy girls!

Happy Monday....BLAH. I'm totally expecting to get some damn house showings this week. wtf?

Kim I hope you didn't miss it! keep on having sex! :)

What up Lauren? How u doin? Anything new and fun filled going on?

Good morning chicas :wave:

Had a super fun filled busy weekend but feel great about all I got done :) Cupcake party was awesome too! I'll try to copy paste some pics here...everyone was really happy and some really surprised...it was a 50/50 guess till the very end!

1.jpg

I could eat that whole tier of cupcakes. seriously. they look so good....i'm starving!

Nothing new with me! if it's nice out this weekend we're going to take DD to the zoo and do some yard work. already thinking about weekend plans!!!! :)

Ahhh crap i've started feeling really sick even with my meds beurkkkkkk thank god i've got my monthly with my dr this wednesday! Basicly tho me thinks i'm gonna be on them for the full 9 month period ouffffff...

We went to Victoria Secret this weekend while we we're on our shopping trip and omgggggggg i got tons of sexy undies!! I'm wearing some right now and feel all uhhh huh i'm a total hottie! Gotta love that feelin huh? Also now in my brand new C bras and dayummmmm they are huge, extremely hard and SORE as a muthafuckaaaaa LOLOL.

I could eat that whole tier of cupcakes. seriously. they look so good....i'm starving!

Nothing new with me! if it's nice out this weekend we're going to take DD to the zoo and do some yard work. already thinking about weekend plans!!!! :)

Pfff i already have my whole weekend booked up LOL. People know were always on the go so they kinda have to book us in advance to do something.

Love the pics Lisette! Who's planning ur shower? R u gonna do mix or girls only?

LOL same here Lauren & Jess, planned up for next weekend already ;)

Kim sweetie I know the waiting must be killer...is your cold all done now? Keep up the BD sweetie, lots of dust your way!!!

Stacie hows the hand this morning?

Jess we never got a list of your shopping conquests missy? Anything fun?

My shower...hhmmm...very complicated actually! LOL...My bff wanted to plan it but can't afford paying the resto tab (she has an autistic daughter who needs tons of therapy so I totally understand) my mom is away so conversations about stuff are hard but i've emailed her now for her thoughts cuz all invitations say "given by" and I don't wanna offend anyone....otherwise we could ask for a contribution which i know a lot of people do but for our family it might be taken badly...or last case is i could host it at my house since its big enough and its summer so we could be outside! OUF...complicated eh! Any polite ideas ladies??? Atleast for now I've starting my regitries (BRU & SEARS) and I know the date will be June 10th so I got about 2 weeks to figure it all out and send invites!!!!! How about you Jess? Hows the planning coming? Co-ed you said right? I think me just ladies....what about everyone else? Showers planned? Have you guys heard of the Sears contest? Pretty cool :)

Ahhh crap i've started feeling really sick even with my meds beurkkkkkk thank god i've got my monthly with my dr this wednesday! Basicly tho me thinks i'm gonna be on them for the full 9 month period ouffffff...

We went to Victoria Secret this weekend while we we're on our shopping trip and omgggggggg i got tons of sexy undies!! I'm wearing some right now and feel all uhhh huh i'm a total hottie! Gotta love that feelin huh? Also now in my brand new C bras and dayummmmm they are huge, extremely hard and SORE as a muthafuckaaaaa LOLOL.

NICCCEEEEEEE :happydance:

Sorry about the sickiness babe :(

Nahhh no worries i'm actualy glad how strong all my symptoms are it just means the hormones keep goin up..and up..and ohh ya UP! LOLOL

Has anybody got a Doppler?? I've actualy been wondering if it's worth getting one...i've sound a really awsome one online at a great price and have been debating if i should get it or not hmmm...thoughts??

That is a hard one Lis...It is like asking for cash only at weddings. I think maybe only put a few things that you really need on your registry and then maybe people will assume once the items runs out...idk, that is really a tough decision! The Sears contest is so cool. The little boy I take care of was born 15 minutes before midnight, the day of his due date! It was sooo close!

As for the dopplers...I know of many people, including my cousin who had a 2nd tri loss, who swear by them and couldn't live without them. I am not sure if I want one in the house tempting me and what if I can't find the HB for any reason...I am not doing it right, the bubs is in the wrong position. Right now I don't think I will but we will see. I am not sure that I can handle the stress!

AFM...1 week until my first dating scan. So excited and so nervous all in one breath! Feeling pretty nauseous lately so I am glad for symptoms! :) Happy Monday everyone!

Lisette as for shower deets welllllll i'm a planner..i freakin love it! So yes it's my mom and MIL that is throwing my shower and my bffs are helping her BUT...i basicly told her i want part of the planning lolol just at least this stage. They can do all things decorations and everything that's no biggie.

We're doing it at a reception hall cuz yes it's joint and we have a lot of close friends and family sooooo location wise we needed space! As for food my MIL owns her own catering company soooo she wants to do all the food which saves tons of trouble. My mom is a pastry chef so she's doing my cake! I've already found the invitations that i love but we have to do both french and english invites. It sounds so weird tho in french...dunno why english is just prettier me thinks..Ambiance wise we're just gonna set up speakers with all our fav tracks on an ipod.

We're thinking of having some alchool cuz i've been to joint showers with that before and it's actualy pretty nice for your guests. Nuttin fancy just beer and some yummy punch probably along with all the other basic water, pop etc. The entry fee for the guys is a bag of diapers lolol

Sooo yuppp..like i said...love planning LOLOLOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->